FreshAddress, Inc. is seeking Inside Sales Representatives. Brand name Fortune 1000 and leading nonprofit clients, industry-leading service offerings, and a team culture make this an ideal opportunity. Bright, energetic, and hard-working individuals who have a passion for what they pursue are encouraged to apply.
The Sales Representative is responsible for generating, pursuing, and selling nationwide prospects primarily utilizing the telephone and the Internet. Leads are generated through calling target clients, networking, exhibiting, and following up on business requests and prospects generated through our regular webinars, speaking engagements, and marketing and communications programs.
- Develop new business relationships and generate new revenue through cold calling and email correspondence
- Leverage leads from website inquiries, regular webinars, speaking engagements, and marketing programs
- Build/manage pipeline to consistently meet monthly sales quotas
- Develop relationships with range of buyers from C-Level, to VP, Director and Manager
- Use a consultative selling approach to uncover opportunities within Fortune 1000 accounts
- Research and maintain industry/vertical and competitive knowledge
- Attend events and conferences
- Hungry, self-starter who is driven to succeed
- Track record of over-achieving quota in past positions, closing deals at VP level
- Knowledge of email marketing and database management
- Strong organizational abilities and experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience using the Internet for research, business information and communications
- Competent with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) and Customer Relationship Management software
- 4 year College Degree in Business, Marketing, or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience, preferably in the email marketing industry
FreshAddress, Inc., The Email Address Experts™, helps companies and nonprofits build, clean, and update their email address lists. FreshAddress offers patented Email Change of Address (ECOA) services, B2C and B2B Email Appending, SafeToSend™ Deliverability Solution, and eSpend Score™ among other services.
Hundreds of leading companies have entrusted their customer and donor databases to FreshAddress, including 20% of the Fortune 50 firms and many of America's leading nonprofits. FreshAddress services are also offered through numerous partner channels, including data solutions providers, email messaging companies, email marketers, email providers, ESPs and ISPs.
We offer a friendly office environment and an extensive benefits package. We are headquartered in Newton, MA, and can be reached by bus, commuter rail, or car (parking available).
To apply, send cover letter, resume and salary history. Sorry, but incomplete applications will not be reviewed. No phone calls, please.