Freshpoint Employee Reviews

Good pay
Selector (Former Employee) –  MarylandDecember 28, 2015
I really liked this job but had to leave because I wanted to continue with schooling every job has its pros and cons so I have some dealing with this company first of all the pros the paid was very good I made good money while working there the benefits were also good and I also like their healthcare the coworkers were friendly and helped when you needed people worked as a team...the cons management was poor and supervision was also poor the warehouse was out of date and some equipment were run down the work was very back breaking it was tough to have a personal life while working there... You worked long hours until all orders were done sometimes 15 hour days And on top of that I still have back pains because of the hard labor on the body one of many reasons why I quit and moved on but overall it was a ok place to work but not a long term career in my opinion
Pros
Pay
Cons
Long hours bad management
Challenging Work Environment
Vice President - Operations (Current Employee) –  Union City, CANovember 3, 2015
Good people doing great work in a very stressful distribution environment. Challenging customer base, sales-oriented executive leadership, limited resources available for successful execution.
Great company to work for
Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, ColoradoAugust 18, 2015
It is a very fun environment, we like to promote from with in.
Great Benefits packet and competitive pay.
We focus on development of team and we do fun events for employees throughout the year
Pros
Stability
Cons
Working Holidays
High Paced Work Enviornment
Selector (Current Employee) –  Hartford CTAugust 17, 2015
A vey high paced environment where you learn all variety's of fresh produce. Management is ok ,co workers like in any other warehouse job you got some that care about getting the job done and the rest that do enough to not get fired. The Hardest part of the job is of course the physical labor itself, what makes it more difficult is the organization of product just doesn't make sense to me.I'm pretty sure there is a reason of why its setup how it is?. I guess the best part of the job is the pay and you get a good 5 or 6 day work out.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Organization of product
President and HR Coworkers are really nice and positive people to work with.
Maintenance Engineer (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 15, 2015
their is not advancement for everyone,not enough people to get the job done.but you get a lot of hours and pay and benefits are not bad at all.
Pros
free lunches some times positive people
Cons
not enough people to get the job done
Difficult but rewarding work.
Quality assurence (Former Employee) –  8801 Exchange Dr, Orlando, FL 32809August 12, 2015
Demanding job requiring managing a large team alone. Management was supportive as they get and helped me develop Skills essential for working together with others, coordinate with them and Organize.
Pros
Hours, lots of them.
Cons
Stressful. managers/QA are usually left on their own.
Warehouse Manager
Operations Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 11, 2015
A typical day consist of attending meetings with upper management. Then conducting safety meetings with warehouse associates and awaiting customer requests.
Pros
Competitive Pay
Cons
No life outside of work
under paid job.
driver (Former Employee) –  oklahomaMay 8, 2015
They watch you like your gonna steal the truck. They get angry with you over customers. They make you work harder if coworkers can't keep up. Mangers are contradicting . If supervisor makes mistake's you as a driver have to fix it, it's a bunch of driving in circle's with this dumb company. Pay rate sucks if u have a cdl don't waste it here. I YOU BACK INTO A DOCK TOO HARD THEY WILL DRUG TEST YOU. they will drug test you over anything. Example: If a customer says u hit them with the dolly,guess what .....Drug test smh.
Pros
Cons
...
Compensation good work/personal life unbalanced.
Quality Assurance (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCApril 24, 2015
I would say the compensation and benefits are good, but the days are very long. I like working here and like the people, but there is no advancement unless you fit into their mold of what a manager should be. Also great for learning about the produce industry.
Pros
Compensation and Benefits
Cons
long days no advancement
Family Atmosphere
Pricing Compliance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 9, 2015
Fresh Point Atlanta is an awesome place to work. The culture has a family atmosphere. The coworkers are awesome and the various departments interact.
Arizona is horrible
Manager (Former Employee) –  ArizonaMarch 28, 2015
There are lots of problems with Freshpoint in Arizona. Lots of ethical problems with management. HR and other department managers lie to cover things up that can hurt Freshpoint. They are inconsistent in how they deal with each other. Run away from this place
Account Manager for Sysco (Current Employee) –  Morrisville, NCMarch 23, 2015
My day starts between 4:30- 5:00 am helping get all the special orders into trucks and ready for first round of delivery.
I pull all special orders and assure that product is in the best quality and ready for 2nd shift deliveries.
I work alone and over 12 hours a day depending on the orders of the day.
Hardest part of the job is that I don't have any Saturdays off and that means I miss games and my children events..
I enjoy management and my relationship with those that work along side of me or under me. I enjoy to teach and help others understand their work.
I enjoy to be busy and to learn new things and be challenged.
benefits
Cons
hours are extremely long and no weekends
Friendly employees
CDL B Driver (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 16, 2015
Maintained a proactive approach to customer relations building lasting relationships

Don’t waste your time working wanting to work at Freshpoint they discriminate and treat there employees poorly
Pros
friendly co-workers
Cons
very poor leadership
Never a dull moment
Transportation Manager/Food & Beverage Distributor (Former Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 25, 2015
The job was easy to accomplish but the management made it difficult to achieve the milestones. I learned how not to manage a company.
Pros
met great people
Cons
unemployed, plant closure.
The don't care about their employees only their bottom line
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 23, 2015
Work conditions are horrible. No life working here
Have to work every Saturday
Friendly people
No room for advancement and transfer to other states
the money is great
Warehouse Lead Man/ Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCDecember 16, 2014
long
to be a better leadman
management not the best
great
the long hour
work with a great group of guy
Poor management
Driver (Current Employee) –  DenverDecember 5, 2014
This company has some of the worst decision makers a company could have. Friends get promoted, no the most qualified individual.
Pros
few if any
Cons
bad morale
Long hours and work labor
Order Puller (Current Employee) –  Dallas TxOctober 21, 2014
Everyone meets in the break room for a brief meeting on the workload and previous day mistakes. We get our orders on our wearable and begin to pull orders nonstop until lunch. All of the coworker are very easy to get along with very good enviornment. The hardest part of the job is very long night hours, I would prefer something in the morning to have more time with my family.
Pros
good healthcare plan
Cons
long night hours bad managment
Would love to stay with Fresh Point but relocating to Tolleson AZ.
Receiving Manager/Lead (Current Employee) –  Chandler AZ.September 15, 2014
Fresh Point is a great place to work, great people management is new so still learning, not much communication .
No point of wasting your time
Sales manager (Former Employee) –  TampaAugust 29, 2014
Tampa has a v.p. Of sales who has never worked on the streets he has no idea how to open a street account, is hard to work with a person who has no clue about his job.