Fresno County Eoc Employee Reviews in United States

medical records
Head Department of Medical Records (Former Employee) –  it was all volunteerApril 7, 2014
working with the doctors was great and my co-works I wished a paying job
Pros
it was a paying jobi wish i employed there
Cons
volunteer
Good work place, nice people
Food Service Asst. (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 11, 2013
I enjoyed working for the Dermatology, I got my experience I needed for the Medical Field. Nice and friendly people to work with as well.
Pros
hours are good. m-f
Driver
Food Service Production Driver (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 4, 2013
My experience here was good. I learned a lot while working with small children and elderly. I enjoyed the work because it was helping the community.
Helping the community
Food Service Driver (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CASeptember 4, 2013
Fresno County EOC, was a great job which I had because I was part of a company that helps our community. I delivered food for Senior centers, head-start, and summer lunch program. Management and co worker were great, but the position I held was only part-time. So this was something I could not stay with due to income.
Pros
great company to work for.
Cons
needs more full-time positions.
Good Benefits
Site Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 1, 2013
FCEOC offers a great health benefits package available immediately once hired. The organization offers an extensive array of other fringe benefits all aimed at making sure employees stay balanced and productive. However, these employee support programs seem ineffective when one may consider the style of management used. "Bully-type" management is prevalent throughout the organization and is even encouraged amongst new managers and directors.
Pros
health-benefits
Cons
poor management
Great Consideration towards the current staff and the community it serves.
Mentor young adults (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 13, 2012
Great Company to work for. Excellent Benefits and great team and staff. The mission statement is made reality through the hard work of its staff and members coming together and working towards a common goal.
A Typical Day At Work
Youth Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 9, 2012
A typical day at work would start by a greeting and update by a fellow co-worker, followed by tasks that need to be accomplished that day which take a while to complete. When the usual traffic of residents and staff calm down, paper work gets finished and residents with homework from school come in for help or just a chat. By 10:30pm, all guests are off site and quiet hour begins. When 11:30pm rolls around, in apartments the residents must go. After all is said and done, it's another days work and repeat for the next day.
Great Place to Work!
ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICE SENIOR PROGRAM ASSISTANT II (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 8, 2012
Hard but very rewarding! Co-Workers were great! Learned alot from the youth in the programs and my wonderful managers.
Pros
many activities for the staff
Cons
laid off due to cuts in the budget!

4.6