Fresno County Office Of Education Employee Reviews

Great Job
Campus Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAMay 3, 2017
Enjoyable job. Great hours as well as great pay. Only downside is I only work ten months out of the year. School days only. Great co workers and very professional.
Fun to work with students
CAHSEE Academic Mentor (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAApril 17, 2017
I enjoyed my time working with the students. It was meaningful work and fun. I had good coworkers and was able to be creative. The most difficult part was translating english to Hmong.
Pros
Students
Fulling work
Project Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mendota, CAMarch 16, 2017
I loved working with high school students, you learn something new with them everyday. My supervisor was extremely helpful and supportive. I only left because I had to move.
Pros
Working with the students
Cons
Distance
The students were amazingly fun
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJanuary 17, 2017
I loved my job and the students. My parents that I worked with were just as much fun as my job. It was noisy and chaotic, but it was the best time a person can have. My parents would ask me how can you survive in all this? I would smile and say, "Look at their faces, they are engaged, learning, and happy. The question is how can I survive without it?"
Fun and Optional
Substitute Teacher (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 17, 2016
Working as a substitute teacher was wonderful. The best part was that you were able to create your own schedule. When ever a job was open you had the choice to accept it or not. Over time I got to know many different teachers and they would request me for there classes. It was nice to know that I was doing a great job that other teachers trusted me in their classroom to complete all that they left.
N/a
Para Educator (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 5, 2016
I have enjoyed working for FCOE as a para educator. I find the job very rewarding. FCOE's goal is to give every child a great education, it is wonderful to be a part of that.
Wonderful organization to work for.
Accounting Technician (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAAugust 3, 2016
The Fresno County Office of Education is a wonderful organization to work for. Although big in size, the culture that has been established is one of family. The organization operates best at the department level. Most departments are well established in management and teams. The best part of the job, at the organization level, is the flexibility it offers when it comes to family. The hardest part would be at the department level, taking care of personal things because of the current need in the department, and not being able to take the desired time off.
Pros
Health benefits, felxibility, job security
Cons
support at some levels.
New Adeventures Daily
Substitute Paraprofessional (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 4, 2015
It's takes a caring and compassionate person to work in this field. The job is very humbling and I enjoy it. This job is strictly about helping people. The days are not about yourself, they're always focused on someone else. It is very rewarding when you know you have done all that you could and you leave the student you're helping happy. The management is also very attentive and helpful anyway they can be.
Productive and fun tasks
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Clovis, CASeptember 22, 2014
My work day for beekeeping company, was great. Had to deal with a lot of constuction work, building many different types of stuff. Also i took a class in high school where i learned a lot of different types of electrical devices on how to use them, and terminating different cables. Also i dealt with fire alarm system, audio systems. More information is included in my resume.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Short brakes
Putting Children First
Paraeducator II (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAMay 14, 2014
FCOE has taught me a lot about myself as a employee and as a parent. Working with children who need patience, understanding and individual attention.
Amazing place to work
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAFebruary 20, 2013
I enjoyed working here, always learning new things and being challenged.
fun work enviroment
Paraeducator (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAOctober 23, 2012
I loved working for FCOE. They really care about the students and it shows in every aspect

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fresno County Office Of Education. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8