Fresno Economic Opportunities Commission

Fresno Economic Opportunities Commission Employer Reviews

Want to give back to your community? This is the place to do it in town.
Executive Office (Current Employee), Fresno, CAFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: excellent benefits, great staff and management, an opportunity to give back to community
Cons: funded through grants, small raises
Fresno EOC has a great culture that has evolved over the past few years, for the better. I feel like I have a real opportunity to make a difference in the community each day. I am able to discuss and recommend improvements and am heard by management.

I enjoy going to work each day and I no longer dread Mondays.
Opportunity is rewarded on hard and innovated work
Project Development Manager (Current Employee), Fresno, CAJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: benefits are good
Cons: organization is traditional; too big and slow on change and adapting new technology
I build my career through working long hours, long self-training, and never stop learning to get where I am at, at a short period of time. Understanding business and people skills are critical for growth. Writing is essential.
CEO and Management have no people skills they are snakes
Human Resources Officer Assistant (Former Employee), Fresno, CAOctober 23, 2013
Pros: line staff
Cons: inempt management
I did my job but I knew that snakes prowled i.e. HR Mgmt. Team Leadership team. They made life at a worthwhile organization miserable.
Excellent Agency to work for
Program Assistant III (Former Employee), Fresno, CAJuly 16, 2013
Pros: healthcare benefits, employee actitivies
Cons: lack of workload
I learned many administrative duties and how to operate Microsoft Programs during my years at FEOC. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and management staff. We had a professional team within our program. The hardest part of my position was to inform persons who were interested in our services that did not meet our eligibility criteria, we were unable – more... to assist everyone due to our policy guidelines. I enjoyed assisted our clients and developing with our staff ideas on to recruit potential clients and help our community. – less