Freudenberg-NOK Employee Reviews in United States

great productive workplace
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  Morristown, INJuly 18, 2016
Great work environment, friendly people, hard working staff. Very productive company. The management there is also very well trained. Liked the job there, but just wasn't my cup of tea.
Quality Lab Technician
Quality Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Findlay, OHNovember 12, 2015
Typical day was an even mix of performing preliminary testing and measurements of new and current production parts, submitting limited PPAP packet information and conducting other quality duties such as root cause analysis,side by side analysis, writing process and work instructions, and audits.

I have gained additional knowledge coming from a previous quality background. Throughout my tenure at my current employer, I have been exposed to Kaizens, learning Six Sigma practices and implementing new standard processes.

The hardest part of my job is the abundant workload. However, this can easily be managed by creating a priority list and maintaing constant focus.

The most enjoyable part of my job is performing engineering related job tasks. These are things such as testing analysis, assisting with PPAP submissions and continuously updating work instructions.
Group leader for 3rd shift
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Scottsburg, INOctober 18, 2015
Set up and maintenance for plastic injection molding and for a polyurethane casting machine. I had 5 employees that I was responsible to lead and assist in their nightly workload.
Process Technician
Process Technician (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, GAOctober 18, 2015
A typical day of work as a Process Technician required troubleshooting of molding machines, filling TSCL forms submitted by set-ups and writing work orders for maintenance department.
Fun place to work
Licensed fork lift driver (Former Employee) –  Morristown, INOctober 5, 2015
Running the press can be monotonous but overall this is a good place to work. The work is easy and the people are laid back. Not a lot of money but it gets the job done.
Pros
Fun place to work
Cons
probably have to work third shift
Family
Material Technician (Former Employee) –  Milan, OHSeptember 18, 2015
It was like working with a giant family. Very positive and productive atmosphere. Lots of room for advancement and the only downside was minor short comings from management.
The pay was good and lots of little benefits given and offered throughout the year. An excellent company to work for and would recommend to anyone looking for fast pace factory work.
Pros
good pay, benefits, hours, clean work environment, very friendly coworkers
Cons
management fell apart over time
Clean Environment mostly good people to work with
Tool Maker / Mold maker (Former Employee) –  Troy, OHSeptember 6, 2015
Clean working environment.Good people to help with jobs to familiar ones self with job tasks. Get time off to spend with your family's. Very important to myself!
Pros
A good experience for me.No major problems
Cons
Non Smoking Facility! Short Breaks
fast production place
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Manchester NHJuly 20, 2015
The place is like other fast production areas I have worked before. The pace is fast and the work is repetitive. The pay is not bad for the kind of job performed. The company practice lean manufacturing principles and there are always some projects going on and team activities on continuous improvement initiatives.
Other than those few days spent on team projects, the job is usually repetitive and there is no room for interaction between c- workers.
The hardest part of the job is to do the same thing for eight, sometimes twelve hours. The most enjoyable part is to participate in Kaizens.
Pros
job reliability
Cons
repetitive, boring production job
great place to work
Driver/Mill Operator (Current Employee) –  Shelbyville,InMay 18, 2015
I work with a great bunch of people.but I work 3rd shift,must make a move to 1st shift.I have learned to run a mill.Has a Great Management Staff.
Pros
Great Company
Cons
3rd shift
Family
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  Manchester, NHFebruary 2, 2015
manufacture inspect and package product, I learn the importance of quality and continues improvement, co workers are like my family, hard to meet production rate with old tools but quality is first, the most enjoyable part of the job is having managers that care about the operator they listen and understand and always work with us.
Pros
yearly raises
Cons
not enough ot
Great management
Contractual Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MIDecember 11, 2014
Great place to work. Management is very helpful and stands behind their employees. Great place to learn and advanced your work skills.
Company tires to have a work and life balance. Training is available and encouraged.
Pros
free coffee
Managment likes you on your knees
Pree Operator (Former Employee) –  MorristownDecember 9, 2014
I was fired for....oh wait, not sure. I made SEVERAL harassment claims and nothing was done. The HR manager got her job from spending more time under the desk, then actually doing her job. She's rude and disrespectful. They let men in supervisor team lead rolls sexually harrase women. They have their favorites, 20 minute lunch, no breaks, decent pay, and if the people in the front office actually knew what was going on on the production floor, I'm sure they still wouldn't care. Place is a drama filled joke. Find something else.
Pros
decent pay
Cons
management drama filled drama driven people direspctfull managment team
Good Environment
Human Resource Specialist (Current Employee) –  Morristown, INOctober 20, 2014
Good place to work. Great group of people to work for and with.
Operator (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, GAOctober 7, 2014
Started with filling out proper paperwork. Molding presses. Fill out paperwork every hour and lot out every four hours. Fill out end of shift paperwork and clean up my area.
Pros
insurance, bough vacation, paid holidays
Cons
there almost every day, stressful, no life
nice employees , fair compensation, alot of overtime
Injection molding set up, processor, operator (Current Employee) –  Troy, OHSeptember 20, 2014
mostly good employee, some management positions filled by people with no expeirience in related feilds hurting production and employee relations
Pros
good work enviorment, clean and safe
Cons
only one 20 minute break for 8 hours
Great People, poor future insight or growth
Quality Manager (Current Employee) –  Shelbyville, INSeptember 15, 2014
This job is great on a daily basis and the employee's are dedicated. The future vision of the company is none existent and direction is poor. I travel 65% of the time. Asked to make questionable decisions for quality that makes me very uncomfortable in today's automotive world.
Pros
freedom to work and come and go as needed.
Cons
lots of traval
Fast paced manufacturing enviornment
Material Coordinator/Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Bristol NHAugust 30, 2014
I held several positions as required including machine operator, material coordinator, group leader, titrator, and tumble spray operator.
I do not wish to speak about my issues with the company on here.
Maintenance Apprentice (Current Employee) –  Hopkinsville, KYAugust 27, 2014
any questions that need to be answered about my views of the company i will answer personally.
Laid back and friendly.
Springer (Former Employee) –  Troy, OHJune 30, 2014
A typical day was inspecting parts and getting them ready to ship. I learned what to look for in urethane parts. Management wasn't to bad. Most of my co-workers were fine. The hardest part was knowing some of the quality.
good factory work
machine operator (Former Employee) –  Bristol, NHJune 19, 2014
Fun place to work. Clean work environment. Not much to say about factory work, either you like it or you don't.
Pros
excellent benefits

2.9