Sales to companies and organizations in the process industry (food & beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical). Will be responsible for management of all commercial activities within assigned accounts including generation of new business, maintaining current business, proactive issue resolution, improving service levels and maximizing customer satisfaction. Candidate must build effective relationships with customer at all levels of their organization, support customer timing and requirements for program deliverables, review/analyze/communicate all technical information to the appropriate Lead Center personnel with supporting documentation required to generate customer proposals. Major annual objectives defined in annual goals & milestones documents.
NOTE – There is frequent travel for this position – Large account located in San Antonio.
- Determine customer needs; document and communicate these needs internally – drive customer satisfaction
- Develop and implement strategic account plans that are consistent with corporate/divisional objectives
- Enhance Freudenberg Process Seals image throughout customer organizations
- Inter-divisional and global program coordination will require effective communication and coordination within global organization
- Price/contract/receivable negotiations, including resolution and documentation
- Build strong channels of communication and relationships with customers and within global organization
- Minimum Bachelor Degree – Business Administration or Engineering
- Basic understanding of the strategic planning process
- Project management skills – Ability to understand customer schedule and proactively track both internally and externally for smooth launch.
- Strong Analytical problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills – Both internally and externally.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organization skills and sales data management; maintain parts list, price, new business quotes, etc.
- Ability to work effectively and meet objectives without detailed day-to-day direction
- Must be highly organized, disciplined, and flexible to handle multiple priorities and clients
- Aggressive self-starter with strong organizational skills and attention to details requiring minimal supervision
- Must be highly organized and flexible to handle multiple priorities
- Ability to track long-range projects and objectives
- Sales/Marketing experience with experience in the process industry (food & beverage, pharmaceutical, chemical) a huge plus!.
A condition of employment requires that the incumbent learn, abide by and sponsor the Guiding Principles of the Freudenberg Group.
Internal applicants: Please complete a self-nomination form and send to your Division HR Lead, along with a copy of your resume. You can get a Self-Nomination form from your Human Resources department.
Agencies / Direct Placement: Freudenberg-NOK (FNST) has a team of dedicated recruiters who are responsible for all hiring needs within FNST. Our practice is to partner and work with our approved vendors only and on an as needed basis. FNST has identified and finalized our list of preferred vendors for the calendar year and the review process has been closed. We do not accept resumes from recruiting agencies that are not a preferred vendor, have not been authorized or approved by Corporate Recruiting to partner on a position and have not signed FNST's vendor agreement. Any resumes submitted from unapproved vendors will be considered unsolicited, and FNST will not be obligated to pay a referral fee.