Frias Transportation Management Employee Reviews in United States

Horrible Place To Work
Customer Service Rep/Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 7, 2016
This company is a horrible place to work. If you are desperate for a job, take it,but if not look somewhere else. There's so much discrimination, bias & nepotism at Frias it's ridiculous. The lack of appreciation & respect that you get is astronomical! Most people look for 3 things when it comes to a job: money, environment & advancement opportunities. You "may" get a raise once a year, if the manager likes you. There are "no" advancement opportunities at all. It's a place that is full of office politics. They try to scare you with fear & intimidation. You are constantly being threatened about losing your job & constantly being sent emails by the managers to remind you that you aren't doing your job correctly although it's cab drivers not picking up customers. So you are always going to be blamed for things that aren't your fault. It's a stepping stone type of job. It's not a place that you can grow with. It's 1 of the reasons why they have such high turnover. So enter at your own risk,but you should always be on the look out for a better job.
Pros
Its better than McDonald's
Cons
Management, Discrimination, Bias, Environment & Opportunities
Frias Transportation was a great job.
Guest Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVSeptember 25, 2015
Frias transportation taught me a lot as far as supervising a company goes. It was a fun place with amazing people, and the work environment was always friendly. I have a lot of respect for this company and enjoyed my time there.
Pros
Loving my job, being able to advance and having a great environment to work in.
Cons
Too many hours requested to work that did not equal up to the salary I was receiving, and the schedule was clashing with homelife as I am a single mother.
i would not reommend this job
gate guard (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 15, 2014
not a great work environment i went 5 months without a lunch break without over time pay no benifits
Cons
i went 5 months without a lunch break
Taxi Driver (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJune 26, 2014
normal day at work, just didn't like that it would take up to a year to get benefits.
This place is a mess
Call Center/Dispatch Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVAugust 30, 2013
As a supervisor for the call center, raises were few and far between, there were management power struggles daily, a lot of backstabbing, and schedules were all over the board. Frias transportation was truly one of the worst places I've ever worked. The mentality there is CYA, screw everyone else, grab the cash, and forget the customer. Service was horrendous and there were very very minimal checks and balances to keep up a "standard." I wouldn't recommend the place to my worst enemy.
Pros
ot because they're constantly understaffed.
Cons
everything else about the job.
great cab company
Cab driver (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas NVNovember 9, 2012
all the staff there ar nice and frinedly. they treat you well even if you have a hard time understanding things. my boss was a fun loving man who care alot for the young drivers and made sure if they needed anything they would get it. the capmus is big and easy to get around and find.
Pros
great pay, fun loving staff
Cons
long hours but worth it
Maintenance department under new and progressive management with very positive results through greater efficiency.
Shop Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 17, 2012
All of my skill levels developed over a 40+ year career culminate to make this position ideal.
Pros
schedule - 3 on / 3 off