Friday's Employee Reviews

fun job
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 19, 2017
i was washing dishes, serving, making sure customers had what they needed. I made sure that I washed the dishes in a reasonable time so we wont be backed up
not a good plase to work
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  North Olmsted, OHJune 2, 2017
i hate this plase i can not said any thing nice a bout this plase .not only you by your self you are there untill after one am you all kind of dumb stuff .
Awful
Server (Former Employee) –  Sterling Heights, MIMay 29, 2017
I worked at a Fridays in Michigan. The management would lie about ur end times, sections, very disorganized. Employees would be fighting and screaming at each other in front of customers. Cooks were awful, ur food would be cold and they do not pay attention to detail. Worse place to work !
Pros
Later start tome
fun
Waitress/Server (Former Employee) –  Everett, MAMay 1, 2017
This is your typical Fridays. This was one of my first serving jobs where I gained a lot of knowledge about alcohol. I still dine in once and a while.
Pros
fun
Cons
corporate
fasr paced easy money
Server (Former Employee) –  Burbank, ILApril 15, 2017
This company is very fast paced and cares for their employees, great money, great location and friendly guests. the managers are easy going and manage effectively.
dont do it
Manager (Former Employee) –  Woodbridge, NJMarch 31, 2017
Good place for hourly employees to work. Management not so much . Don't expect corporate to have your back when issues arise. They will always take customer work
i loved working here, just couldnt get along with one manager
Waitress (Former Employee) –  Waldorf, MDJanuary 26, 2017
love the environment, loved the people, made a lot of money, made enough hourly to pay for my insurance, was very sad to get fired due my lack of respect for the one manager who mattered. tried very hard to get my job back, did not work, and have regretted my decision that day ever since.
Pros
made alot of money, great environment
Cons
dont really have any
Run for the hills
Hostess (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHOctober 2, 2016
This job is awful and provides no career advancement. Hours are very scarce and the managers are very unprofessional and gossip like children.
Cons
No breaks and few hours.
great work place ethics
Broil Cook/Crew (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAApril 27, 2016
I think the job was great, make customers happy and crew and staff was great. the food was good and the pay rate wasn't bad.
Pros
good pay rate
Cons
very hot work area
Customers suck
Bartender (Former Employee) –  South Gate, CAApril 19, 2016
Bartending gig none-the-less. Overworked and always catering to customers crazy requests. Not a place you want to work if you hate people.
Pros
fun co-workers
Cons
lame tips
Great to Learn the Craft
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Springfield, VAFebruary 18, 2016
As a bartender with Friday's, I was constantly encouraged to go above and beyond my knowledge base. Positive reinforcement from management encouraged me to learn more about different styles of craft cocktails, beer, and wine. Overall, it attributed to my success as a bartender.
Fun productive enviroment giving everyone the opportunity to socialize and network while completing task simultaneously. Coworkers work as a team.
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Suitland, MDMay 13, 2015
A typical day at work involved being on your feet constantly walking around to satisfy guest and meet sales and management expectations but it was well worth it when you see you've pleased guest accumulated regulars and once you've checked your days earnings by the end of the night. Ive learned to be more patient, a better listener, observe, multitask, be more enthusiastic and work well with others. Management was Helpful when not busy and fun to work with and for most of the time. The hardest part of the job was serving food while hungry and taking guest minds off hardships to get them to enjoy their meal and experience. I enjoyed a lot about this workplace and position in general for instance having an impact and the ability to enhance guest days and turn them for the better, network, work with a team a create good work place relationships. I also enjoyed being a salesman creating business and opportunities for myself.
Pros
Walking out with cash everyday, and networking
Cons
Short breaks if any, and no break areas.
Friday's
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 7, 2014
I learned a lot about time management since I had to balance, work, school, and homework. I learned good communication skills and how to work well with others. I was one of the youngest employees there but that didn't affect my ability to work. I built great work relationships with my managers and my co-workers.
Serving at Friday's was a great experience
Server (Former Employee) –  Brea, CASeptember 17, 2014
This restaurant was brand new when I got hired on and I was lucky enough to help set the new Friday's up. Everyone I worked with including servers, hosts, the cooks and management was an absolute delight. It was like we were a big family and I will never forget how well they treated us. I was very blessed to be apart of that.
Very busy and exciting bar/resturant
Bartender (Former Employee) –  Sheepshead Bay, NYMarch 10, 2014
I started as a host, then was promoted to a server, then to a bartender, and was even offered a management position. This was where I gained my knowledge of and fell in love with the bar, restaurant experience.
Pros
There was always room for advancement
fun enviroment
hostess (Former Employee) –  malaysiaFebruary 7, 2014
I enjoyed working there.It was a good experiance for me.I would see many type of guest.I will recommend them my favourite food for them if they are new to our restaurants.In here we dont call de customer as customer,we call them guest who visits our own house.Come for the food and stay for the fun,dis is our policy.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Just not for me
server (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJanuary 13, 2014
I work with a decent crew but most are very young. The managers at times seem overwhelmed and out of control when work become slightly busy. There is not enough business nor enough money being made to keep me wanting to work there.
Loved it
Server/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Monroeville, PAJanuary 10, 2014
If you are looking for a job as a server this is a great place to work
To much work low pay
Cook (Current Employee) –  Dothan, ALJanuary 4, 2014
very fast environment , managers where very unprofesional
The work enviornment
SERVER (Current Employee) –  Largo, MDNovember 25, 2013
It's productive and fast paced I caught on fast to the servers duties