Reporting directly to the Managing Partner, the chief marketing officer will drive the day-to-day execution and improvement of the company's marketing plan; oversees market research and analysis of the competition; oversees and directs customer service and customer service monitoring processes to ensure client retention and researches and areas for business growth. This position also manages the development of the web site that serves customer, staff and partner needs; handles public relations and corporate communications designed to deliver a brand-consistent message; develops new and enhances existing business relationships and heightens awareness of the company; and provides leadership in the design and production of all aspects of visual marketing needs.
Summary of Qualifications
- Bachelors’ degree required. Master’s Degree with a specialization in Marketing preferred.
- 15 years of well-rounded marketing experience in positions of increasing responsibility, with a focus on marketing expansion and identifying market trends.
- 4-6 years of leadership experience with the ability to motivate and provide professional development to a team of 4 direct reports. A hands-on collaborative style of working is a must!
- Must have experience developing a creative, high level marketing strategy in line with the strategy vision of the firm.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing principles, brand, product and service management; along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance.
- Ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategies to achieve objectives.
- Advanced experience working with a variety of traditional and modern marketing and communications functions including: branding and messaging to different target audiences.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and desktop publishing programs, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Salesforce, Constant Contact and an understanding of social media platforms.
Since 1924, Friedman LLP has been much more than an accounting and consulting firm. We offer tax, accounting, auditing, forensic and management advisory services to publicly/privately held companies and individuals. Our accessibility, personal commitment, entrepreneurial spirit and specialized expertise exemplify the qualities of our client service. We’ve become our clients’ trusted business partner while preserving the team-environment that has helped us prosper.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Since 1924, Friedman LLP has been much more than an accounting and consulting firm. We offer tax, accounting, auditing, forensic and...