FRIENDLY FORD Employee Reviews in United States

Sale, Sale, Sale...
SALES AGENT (Former Employee) –  Montgomery, ALNovember 12, 2015
Typical day was spent learning product knowledge and new promotions and searching for sales. I learned that the art of selling is more about the relationships with both future and current consumers. Management held tight ship and stress the issue of selling the inventory we have. many of my co-workers help mentor me into becoming a dynamic sales man. the hardest part of the job would be selling a guest on a vehicle that they had not yet considered. the most enjoyable part of the job the level of responsibility.
good place towork
Product Selection Specialist (Current Employee) –  Geneva, NYJuly 11, 2015
good place to work if you like cars. some of the downfalls are there is not much room for advancement, and 60-70 hours a week is a little taxing with a family
Good job
Automotive Diesel Technician (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MODecember 28, 2012
Lack of benefits and teamwork. Good experience. Left this job to return to previous/current emplorer. Better opportunities.
I really enjoyed working there and also the people I worked with
Floor cleaner/Porter/Cashier/Receptionist/Etc (Former Employee) –  Geneva, NYAugust 30, 2013
I would go in and clean the floors for the technicians at first. Then I started doing extra things like doing parts inventory. When I worked as a receptionist/cashier it was wonderful too, I was able to meet lots of nice people. I learned to work around the technicians and if I couldn't clean the floors at the that time, I asked if I could do anything else in the shop to help and turns out there was a lot that needed to be done. I really enjoyed being around the people I worked with it made my job exciting. The hardest part was when I decided to move out of state so I left this job.
Family Environment!
Internet Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Crosby, TXApril 16, 2014
Sale sale sale.
No complaints for the company I work for.
just simply looking for something closer to home and a place where i can advance in position! The great dealer i work at is located in a small town in Crosby where your limited in advancement.
Cons
far from home!
great placed to start a career
Valet Attendant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 19, 2012
normal days of work, great co-workers and they will train you to move up further in you career.
Pros
great opportunity for a career
Cons
auto mechanic lay off's
company car
Sales (Former Employee) –  Poughkeepsie, NYJune 4, 2014
a good place to work, until they changed management from the vice president, down to sales manager.
Pros
good pay plan
Cons
kept sales force in the dark
worked on Ford vehicle
mechanic (Former Employee) –  Monroe, MIJanuary 30, 2014
diagnosis and repair the following drive-ability issues with Gas & Diesel engines/ transmissions/ light & heavy powertrain repair
auto tech.
Automotive Technician (Former Employee) –  Roselle, ILJuly 21, 2013
Used car technician. diagnose and maintain any used car for sale.

2.8