Friendship Public Charter Schools Employee Review

View all Friendship Public Charter Schools reviews

Horrible Schools--Does NOT value the student
Speech Therapist (Former Employee) –  several schoolsFebruary 26, 2013
I have worked as an SLP in six different counties over the years. Friendship was the WORSE! The administration was not supportive and didn't value the opinions or expertise of the related service staff. Parents were frequently lied to by the special ed coordinators due to them trying to protect their jobs. I sat in way too many IEP meetings were children were misdiagnosed, special ed coordinators really had no interest when I would try to advocate for the students. They only wanted to get the meetings over with. I could no longer tolerate the children not getting the services they so badly need and left.
Cons
inadequate and inexperienced administrators, negative environment

Other Friendship Public Charter Schools Employee Reviews

Productive Place to Work
Contracts Manager (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 4, 2017
Friendship Public Charter School is devoted to providing the best possible education to its students. The atmosphere is one of collaboration and support. Everyone pulls their weight. One of the best parts of the job is the convocation - it is wonderful!
Pros
Collaborative environment; good people
Rewarding place to work.
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 17, 2017
The rewards of teaching are eminently present at Friendship. Each day I have the opportunity to impact the development of young minds within an environment that is committed to excellence.