Friendship Village

Friendship Village Employer Reviews

good place to work
CENA (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIOctober 15, 2014
one of my favorite jobs I had meet a lot of nice people here. one of the top nursing homes in the state
Exciting workplace
Head Server (Former Employee), Dayton, OHSeptember 18, 2014
I served daily meals to the elderly and kept them company and it was a lot of fun.
Very fun atmosphere and friendly staff
Nursing Assistant Student Extern (Former Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 27, 2014
I enjoyed my extern at this location. The patients are funny and outgoing as well as the employees.
had a great time
Nursing Assistant Student Extern (Former Employee), Tempe, AZAugust 22, 2014
Pros: patients/residents and helpful aids
Cons: discouraging aids
This is where I did clinicals for school. It was a great place to learn and utilize the skills i had learned in school. The aids were very helpful and informative. The patients and residents were challenging but a great learning experience.
Productive workplace witout any social activites
Cook (Current Employee), Dayton, ohioAugust 13, 2014
Pros: free lunches here and there
Cons: short lunch breaks, healthcare
Start out with no imgredients to make what is on production list. learned how to make alternate meals in place of missing ingredients. Poor management in the Dining Services Department. They ignore outragous horseplay affecting time on the arrival of resisdents meals. Management taking out personal issues on staff making the day much more rough than – more... it should be, making rediculous commands treating staff unprofessional. The hardest part of this job is when given a large work load not physically possible for one person to get done. If the full task was unfinished by the end of the work day the staff member was verbally punished for not being able to handle the work load.Co workers were very unpleasant and did not participate in team work. Most enjoyab;e part of this job was when management was away and we could be ourselves talk and carry on an enjoyable work day . – less
A very nice place to work. Great benefits
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOAugust 4, 2014
Pros: overtime needed
Cons: short staff
I like working there and they staff are great.They offer great benefits and its really easy and laid back.
Fun to volunteer
I assist (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIJuly 10, 2014
Pros: free pens
I like to volunteer for Friendship Village. I like communicating with the residents. The employees are very helpful.
Educational and very productive
Caregiver (Current Employee), Kalamazoo, MIJuly 7, 2014
I work with a diverse group of people. I learn how adjust to change easily. My co-workers are very supportive and my hardest part about working there is not to get too attached with residents living there. What makes me enjoy my job or feel motivated to go to work is learning something new everyday.
nice and clean environment
CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT (CNA) (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIJune 30, 2014
Pros: free holiday lunches
Cons: short breaks
I learned a lot when comes to wound care and dealing with patient with dementia. the management was on point when it came to following the policies and procedures.
A productive work place
Food and Beverage (Current Employee), Kalamazoo, MIJune 28, 2014
Pros: a great work enviornment
Cons: no breaks, extra work but not enough pay.
I get along pretty well with my managers and co-workers. There is not really a hard part of this job.
Fun place to work at and helping people .
Certified Nursing Assistant Internship (Former Employee), Mesa, AZJune 27, 2014
Fun place to work at and helping people . It was clinical work for the Pima Program it was great and everyone there was very helpful.
Amazing place
Nursing Assistant Student Extern (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJune 27, 2014
Best place to work at, the people you assist are the sweetest. They will make you laugh and they will laugh with you.
Work place Review
CNA (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAJune 15, 2014
Best place I ever worked. Loved the residents and other employees there they have great bonuses and treat the residents very well only downfall is pay is not very good.
nice environment to work in
Housekeeping (Current Employee), Kalamazoo, MIJune 10, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Friendship Village is a nice place to work. The employees work together to get tasks done. management is very supportive.
Senior Living community
LPN (Former Employee), Kalamazoo, MIMay 18, 2014
Overall a good place to work. Can be stressful at times. There are two parts-an assisted living part and a nursing home part. I was in the nursing home part. Oversaw nightly care of residents, passed medications and took vitals.
Awesome Management team
Volunteer/Customer Representative (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILMarch 11, 2014
Rewarding when helping customers. Lots of communication with others and building lasting relationships.
Cool place
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), TrotwoodFebruary 18, 2014
No complaints its a nice place to work. all should apply! You can form your own opioin!
Great entry level stna position
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Trotwood, OHFebruary 11, 2014
Pros: nice people
Cons: hard assignment at times
This job does not pay as well as others but the work environment was a lot less strict and more laid back.
Very Friendly. Employees put lots of love towards the residents
Massage Therapist (Former Employee), Tempe, AZJanuary 28, 2014
i liked working there. My coworkers were very nice to me, the residents were nice. You can really tell that employees put lots of love and effort into making sure the residents stay at FVT is the best it can be :)
Supervisor (Former Employee), Schaumburg, ILJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: staff and residents very friendly
hiring future associates, payroll, in-service meetings,patient interviews, inputing geri menu

1 2 3