Frito-Lay

Frito-Lay Employer Reviews

fun work place
MERCHENDISER (Former Employee), Beaumont, TXMarch 27, 2015
I learn that it takes a lot just to stock chips on the shelf it takes hard work you do have your freedom to do your work without someone standing over it a good company overall
Fun and friendly work environment
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee), Aston, PAMarch 25, 2015
Fun work environment with friendly people. Management is easy to talk to and training is there when you need it. Time management is essential to everything here.
If I could, it'd be zero stars!!!
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Houston, TXMarch 25, 2015
My training started off good, it was near my house, then they found out I had a new 2014 car with low miles, then they all of a sudden needed me out in ROSENBURG! I did it for a few weeks without complaining, but I had a horrible DSL. I don't know how she got in the position she is in seems like she doesn't care about her co workers. They didn't give me a company phone but thought it was okay to hand out my personal number to every other co worker. I had so many different numbers calling me. And since they never asked, I never answered. That should be against the company policies to hand out private information. Oh and heres the best part of the review. I took a day off because I needed to go to Meps (Military entrance processing station). I joined the navy, the very next day they fired me. FOR JOINING THE MILITARY! The southwest houston location is the worst. They are ungrateful! Then when they fired me they had the nerve to say " So we're good?" Really? So unprofessional. Never got paid my miles, or my shoes that I paid for out of pocket. Horrible company
fun place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee), Irving, TXMarch 25, 2015
This company has poor management they do not care about there employee's they force there workers to work overtime if u canot do it iits a write up u r forced to work your off days if u cant do it your fired or u will have a no call no show i wouldnt work there for no amount of money.
First job
Sales Operation (Former Employee), Torrance, CAMarch 23, 2015
Well i got this job after high school so i loved it because i enjoyed all the physical work. It involves a lot of cardio. So being in shape is a plus but eventhough anyone is able to do this job with the willingness that they are money hungry.
Fun to work
Detailer (Current Employee), Brooksville, FLMarch 22, 2015
I enjoy working with the Sales Reps and interacting with the customers througout the day in all the stores. It has been a learning experience on how merchandising is handled.
Really hard work
Material Handler (Current Employee), Aberdeen, MDMarch 18, 2015
Pros: free food and snacks
Cons: 12hr days
Work 12 3 12hr days
how to deal with rude people
my manager was ok to work for
Co-workers were very rude and disrespectful
Riding Counter balance for 10 hrs
having the option to give OT away...
very fast paced and policy oriented
sanitor (Current Employee), Jonesboro, ARMarch 16, 2015
i liked working there, the co-workers were very helpful but the leads was not. the manager was great, the orientation was fun, the breaks are well-scheduled, and lunch you get fee chips! but the job itself was overtaxing.
steady job
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee), Clearwater, FLMarch 15, 2015
Can be long hours or short normal hours depending on route. Your DSL can be a big difference in your job satisfaction. Not good for family life. Early mornings. Holidays are hard to enjoy
Great job to have when still in school
Detailer (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCMarch 14, 2015
Pros: flexible hours, great managers
Cons: difficult store managers
They are very flexible about hours and the managers are great and very friendly. Working with store managers can be difficult though, and usually have unrealistic expectations for a detailer. Typical day is driving to each store (usually around 3-5 stores) pulling backstock and filling up the aisle, endcaps, and front end chips.
Good place to while attending college
Sales Warehouser (Current Employee), Evansville, INMarch 14, 2015
Good compensation for a working college student. Fun place to work full-time or part-time. Helped me be prepared for other careers.
It was a hard and slave driving place
Order puller (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 12, 2015
The job was not worth the money that they were willing to pay you,the higher ups were always in the way and making everything harder,the people you worked with were cool but didn't really get to know them. There was no enjoyable part of that job.
regular factory job
Packer (Former Employee), Beloit, WIMarch 12, 2015
they take on the job training very seriously. its a really fast paste job and a re friendly place to work. co-workers are nice and very helpful. the hardest part about this job is being on call every day with no real set work week
Route Sales Representative
ROUTE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Nashville,TnMarch 12, 2015
Pros: free drinks
Cons: helathcare
Operated route sales vehicles And forklift Operator
o Delivered product to small format and large format retail customers
o Merchandized and rotated product on the shelves of stores
o Utilized optimal suggested ordering system to generate shipments
Route Sales
Route Sales (Former Employee), El Centro, CAMarch 7, 2015
Delivered and merchandised customer orders. Set us displays and did resets in assigned stores. Heavy ordering and recording customer’s demand.
A very interesting job!
Route Sales (Current Employee), Raleigh DivisionMarch 7, 2015
Pros: selling category leading products
Cons: could be very challenging at times.
I enjoyed interacting with cultures from around the world while providing a world leading product. I had control of my day with lots of flexibility.
no micro managing capable of working independent
Detail Merchandiser/Marketing (Current Employee), Queens, NYMarch 5, 2015
Cons: lack of communication from management
communication needs to be better coming from management, however overall great company allow you to work independently and not be micro managed.
do NOT work here!
Warehouse (Former Employee), Federal Way, WAMarch 5, 2015
Pros: finally leaving
Cons: everything from day 1
Stay far away from frito-lay esp the federal way DC management is un fair & under educated in many levels. Threw my time there I witnessed labor laws broken & when the company was challenged &presented with the state laws, the employee presenting such information was targeted, micro managed, treated like a child, etc. While certain employees steal from the company, show up late & or intoxicated nothing is done. The typical response by management is "worry about yourself" frito lay makes many promises to employees & rarely actually makes good on them. They treat the warehouse employees like slaves long hours with no regard to any work life balance, safety is talked about but in reality safety (along with anything costing them $) is not on their priority list. At work injuries are re worded / manipulated into being the employees fault. This company treats the drivers like dogs always changing routes, spying on stores, intentionally changing the stores orders into something they never ordered. Reducing pay & stripping benefits each year. If your looking for a career then stay away from frito lay. Read the other posts about federal way. NOT one positive remark!
Hard Work
District Sales Manager (Former Employee), Lorton, VAMarch 5, 2015
Pros: work
Cons: work
Tell us about:
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job

DO NOT include any personally identifiable information, such as names.

Your company review and job title will be shown publicly on Indeed.

Pros
Fast Paced fun work environment
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 4, 2015
Pros: work with little supervision.
Work with little supervision, time management skills, driving safe according to all DOT regulations. The most enjoyable
part of this job was the constant interaction with customers and consumers. The hardest part of this job was the changing schedule on a weekly basis.

1 2 3 4 5

About Frito-Lay

Frito-Lay is the undisputed chip champ of North America. The company makes some of the best-known and top-selling savory snacks – Read more

Frito-Lay Salaries