Frito-Lay
1,026 reviews

Frito-Lay United States Employee Reviews

Decent way of living
Warehouse Technician (Former Employee), Perry, GAApril 20, 2015
Pros: Good healthcare/Benefits
Cons: Easy to settle
With this job you can provide for your family and benefit from good health benefits for the family as well. your co-workers become your family because you will spend a lot of time with them and that provides a good work environment to work in
Productive and great place to work...
Route Sales Associate Driver (Current Employee), New Paltz, NYApril 18, 2015
Get up early and done early, Working hard lets you have a life after work....Great starting pay...Meet a lot of great people.
Fast paced, continuous improvement, always changing work environment
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Wilmington, MAApril 16, 2015
Pros: Good relationship with employees
Cons: Long work hours
Working at Frito- Lay is a wild rollercoaster ride with different turns everyday. Day to Day management is found at its highest and most competitive level within this company.
Work Review
Warehouser 2 Backfill Lead (Manager) (Former Employee), Omaha, NEApril 16, 2015
Pros: R&R Rewards, Holiday Lunches
Cons: Long hours, High Numbers.
Typical work day could vary on the route sales needed for the say for job loads.

Learned how to become a valued team player. Learned how to do SOP and 5S projects.

Hardest part of the job was push weeks for getting all orders fulfilled and loaded onto the trucks.
Productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Topeka, KSApril 15, 2015
Driving fork lift, loading trucks, moving pallets, attending safety training. I learned to move in a timely manner to accomplish the task and be efficient. The management oversee and guide me to different options avaible for me to move around within the company. The people I work with are very diverse and hardworking individuals. The hardest yet most enjoyable part of my job is the forced overtime that makes me miss enjoyable moments with my family but helps me to provide for them as well!
Inclusive Culture
West Division Finance Manager - Selling Expense (Current Employee), Plano, TXApril 15, 2015
Frito Lay has a great culture to learn by and advance your career. Most managers help you get to the next level. My co-workers are helpful and work together to succeed as a group.
Productove and fun place to work
Lead Warehouser (Former Employee), Waco, TXApril 12, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Odd hours
Constantly on your feet and on the go. Room for growth and advancement. Due to the volume of work, shift goes by quickly. Lots of lifting, will help in building muscle.
Work
Staff Mark (Former Employee), Jonesboro, ARApril 12, 2015
Pros: pay you well and take care of you
Cons: Short breaks for the hours you put in
Bonuses and incentives are given to employees who do their best and help their sales and who do their job with no on very few injuries.
Large company local site not good to work for !!!!!
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee), Nashville-Davidson, TNApril 12, 2015
Pros: DAY SHIFT
Cons: NO DAYS OFF NO PERSONAL DAYS NO COMMISSION
When i enterviewed with the company they said that whena route would come a available I would get paid commission. NOT TRUE they are doing away with commission and some employees are taking a 500 dollar a week pay cut!!! The company wants you to work 365 days a year with no breaks. IF U WANT TO WORK FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES MAKING THE WEEKLY PROFIT NUMBER OVER TAKING CARE OF ITS EMPLOYEES THEN FRITO LAY NASHVILLE IS FOR YOU. THEY WILL LIE TO YOUR FACE.
productive and fast paced
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee), Baton Rouge, LAApril 11, 2015
Pros: meeting great people.
Cons: long hours and no work and life balance
Starting the work day at 5 a.m. or earlier. Making sure product is correct on truck. Deliver the fresh product to the store and making sure the designated area in the store is filled and utilized to its full ability. Collecting payments for the services rendered. I've learned great customer service skills. Management is ok, can have better communication skills with employee's. It's a friendly work environment and the co-workers are willing to help one another. The hardest part about the job is the long hours and physical demands. There is no work/life balance. The part of love about the job is meeting new people and being able to provide merchandise for the community.
Productive place to work
Site Expert Trainer (Current Employee), Orlando, FLApril 11, 2015
Pros: Good pay and benefits
Cons: No room for advancement from within the plant.
Frito Lay Orlando teaches employees how to run a business but little room for advancement from within the plant. Work life balance at times is non existent.
Fast paced
Utility Technician (Current Employee), Frankfort, INApril 10, 2015
I enjoy working my co-workers. I stay busy throughout my entire day. I like that the day is busy because it makes the day go by so fast.
Good place to work, very physical and high demand. The pay and benifits are outstanding
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee), Raleigh, NCApril 10, 2015
Co-workers are a good team. great pay. Hours can be long and demanding. top of the industry product so is easy to sale to customers.
poorly manged shop
Garage Utility (Former Employee), Dayville, CTApril 9, 2015
Pros: ??
Cons: Back stabbing amongst peers
The garage at Frito in Dayville is easily the worst managed garage I've seen. And I grew up in garages. But what does one expect from a corporation? Certainly they do not know how to run a garage.
Love this company
Detailer (Former Employee), Federal Way, WAApril 9, 2015
Like every job, it has its ups and downs. However, the ups HIGHLY outweigh the downs here. My coworkers were amazing and the work was something that I enjoyed doing. No crazy heavy lifting which is always nice. The employees who trained me were very patient and a pleasure from the beginning. The hours are probably the worst part of the job, considering I worked very early mornings but that is to be expected when product needs to be out before stores get busy. Pay was acceptable, management was never harsh, and I left the company on a very good note. So good, in fact, if need be I would definitely rejoin Frito in the future. This is the only job I have had where I felt appreciated, and that is HUGE to me.
Productive work environment
BoxDrop (Former Employee), Perry, GAApril 8, 2015
Pros: Unlimited supply of Frito Lay products
Cons: Very short breaks
A typical day starts with a team meeting. My duties were to drop kd's down to the casers in a timely, safe, and effective manner. I learned a lot at Frito Lay as far as productivity.The management was not at all helpful. My co-workers were very helpful, especially when productivity was delayed. The hardest part of the job was running 25 machines alone for 8 to 12 hours.The most enjoyable part of the job was getting an unlimited supply of Frito Lay products.
Great when i worked there
Route Sales (Former Employee), Lakeland, FLApril 8, 2015
Pros: good benefits
Cons: of the wall hours
the company was great when i worked there but ive heard there has been alot of changes. Im sure my opinon is no longer relevant
Fast Pace Sales Environment
District Sales Manager (Former Employee), Richmond, VAApril 8, 2015
Pros: Traveling to many different places
Cons: tight deadlines, work/life balance can be difficult at times.
Great organization with many opportunities for success. Depending on the job situation, much travel is involved. Many diverse managers work for this company. The rewards and Recognition are very abundant when successful results are achieved.
Excellent Company
Warehouse II Rotator/ Forklift Driver (Current Employee), DeSoto, TXApril 7, 2015
Pros: Reputable Company
Cons: Very little room to move within leadership within Warehouse area
Excellent Company to work for and great management. I enjoy working for Frito Lay, but there is no room for growth in leadership.
Diverse culture with great benefits
Packer (Current Employee), Orlando, FLApril 6, 2015
Pros: Company offers 401k for full and part time employees
Cons: The jobs requires dedication especially when short-staffed
Frito Lay is a very busy place to work. Working here requires being a team member, being aware of your surroundings, and being your brother's keeper.

1 2 3 4 5

About Frito-Lay

Frito-Lay is the undisputed chip champ of North America. The company makes some of the best-known and top-selling savory snacks – Read more

Frito-Lay Salaries