Frito-Lay

Frito-Lay Employer Reviews

great company to learn and grow
Zone Operations Manager -Senior Resource (Former Employee), new yorkFebruary 24, 2015
A typical day at Frito Lay is one full of task and responsibilities. Everyone must do there part if the company is to grow. With different functions and groups it is important to have open communication. Because of theses factors you are enable to grow professionally and personally. You will be challenged but at the same time given the tools to succeed.
Packer (Current Employee), Kirkwood, New YorkFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: short breaks, management
I have heard this company used to be one of the best companies in the area. A lot of changes have happened over the years through this company, not all for the positive. Management is one of the biggest problems with this company. It is almost as if there is a barrier from them to all other employees. I rated this company 3 stars which may be two stars too many. All employees are dissatisfied with their home/life, benefits, and treatment from management.
A secure job environment
Warehouser Level 1 Associate (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: benefits, pay rate, managers
Cons: hours of overtime, ft availability
The company is rewarding toward the assoc., however, it is NOT an easy ride. This IS a hard working position. OT is a guarantee. Our management team is very intelligent & open to the associate as is our facility manager.

The company appreciates volunteerism, and an associate who is eager to learn more.
Very productive organization
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee), Carrollton, TXFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: great job
Cons: lack of support from management
Frito Lay Inc has allowed one to enhance one skills and expertise in sales. I believe the experience in sales will allow one to advance in many capacities in sales.
great work enviroment, with many opportunitys to explore other work areas
shipping and recieving (Former Employee), Rosenberg, TXFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: two free 15 minute breaks
Cons: working nightshift
shipping full cases of Fritos by using a pick list, Loading full cases into a trailer while operating a machine that sends boxes down a conveyor belt, apart of inventory team using a hand held RF gun.
I've learned many new things such as working safe using proper ergonomics. management team was very fair and followed policy as instructed. enjoyed the job a lot, the work environment, employees, but just did not like working night shift.
Do not work here!! Everyone is back stabber.
Salesman-Key Account Manager (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAFebruary 18, 2015
This company targets random employees and will stop at nothing to either fire them or get them to quit. It's a good thing that I didn't spend my whole career there, because some guys spent 30+ years there and were fired over ridiculous things.
Great Company
Sales District Leader (Former Employee), Tifton, GAFebruary 18, 2015
Good people to work for. Good benefits I was able to manage my team to grow them personally and professionally. I really enjoyed coaching and leading my team for outstanding results.
Good place to work to start off not lasting
Rolling Sales Associate (Former Employee), Harahan, LAFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: good pay for what you do
Cons: can be long hours and vendor service is just like any delivery service
Overall the place is ok to work for. The pay is very good compare to most company for the same type of work. Nontheless the company demands more as sales number and can be very aggrevating. Overall, if you need money to start, its not a bad place to get started but not a lasting job because the job is very demanding in time and physically later on.
Great place to work!
Back up Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Naugatuck, CTFebruary 18, 2015
This is a great place to work! I am always happy to go to work there. There are so many good things about this company that I simply can't list them all.
Very driven environment
Supply Chain Manager (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 18, 2015
Great place to work and really good people. I highly recommend working for Frito Lay. Lots of career opportunities all across the world.
Great job oppurtunity.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Joliet, ILFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: advancement
Cons: short breaks
Learned how to operate the forklift to its capacity. Allowed me to move up in ranks and also gave me more responsibilities. Great job environment as well as job opportunity. Would've considered moving with the company for a raise in pay.
Slow work environment.
Route Sales Rep (Former Employee), Federal WayFebruary 17, 2015
Upper management never willing to help. Never given the proper equipment to do the job long hours with no regard for life balance.
Fast paced during busy seasons
Warehouse Picker (Former Employee), Aurora, COFebruary 17, 2015
Busy during certain parts of the year but during the slow seasons its hard to get hours tables when you do get hours. Customers are friendly and food is good.
Overall great place to work
Box Drop Machine Operator/ Sanitation (Current Employee), Aberdeen, MDFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: great pay. ooportunity for change.
Cons: occasional lack of resources
Over my years at frito lay I had 3 different job titles. There was always opportunity for change which I really liked. The pay was great and most the people were friendly. Conditions were a little hard sometimes we could not find materials we needed to perform jobs.
Great company to work for
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 17, 2015
Management in the Jacksonville Fl. office needs training on hiring before they get sued for working potential employees for 10 hours on a "route ride". Then say oh no we hired someone else. Of course it was a holiday weekend and I know that sales of products goes up then. Jacksonville has a bunch of ruthless shady managers. They need a shakeup at that office.
work place
sales operation (Current Employee), fort worthFebruary 16, 2015
work place can sometimes be harsh to to the weather outside. the warehouse can be kind of harsh, if its cold its even colder inside, if its hot its even hotter inside
terrible place to work if you want any kind of work life balance
Sales Operations (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: pay i guess
Cons: most things
Not a good place to work if you want a life outside of work. Or if you have kids. Or a social life. Or go to school. The hours aren't set so you get out when you finish. Meaning if you go in at 2pm you could leave at 8pm if your lucky or 4am if you're unlucky
extremely physical and long hours, very time demanding job
Lead Sales Representative (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 14, 2015
This type of job is ideal for someone who wants to work hard at a job and just be ok in life! it requires a lot of time and a lot of energy. a lot of unfair work practices but that is honestly the nature of the business. you will take loss for the team all the time so be prepared.
doesnt care about its employees
Machine Operator (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTFebruary 13, 2015
i worked there for 15 years and hurt my elbow then the next day i was 2 minutes late so they fired me they make you work so many days without a day off and they refuse to work with people if something happens at home. very discriminative to people that are not minorities mostly favor Hispanics and Polynesians . their benefits are crazy expensive i was paying over 600 dollars a month for a single dad and 4 kids
good job
Route sales (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 12, 2015
this was one of the best places I work the job was fun and hard at time but whiule worth it. they need not change thing thank again for be a great company

1 2 3 4 5

About Frito-Lay

Frito-Lay is the undisputed chip champ of North America. The company makes some of the best-known and top-selling savory snacks – Read more