Frito-Lay Employee Reviews

Found 2,254 reviews matching the search
frito lay
Continuous Improvement Coordinator/Order Selector (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WAAugust 21, 2017
ok place to work at. great co-workers with in the distribution center. management could be a lot better and held themselves more accountable and keep there promises..
Numbers driven
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 21, 2017
"The sky is the limit," attitude towards sales. Only mattered how much you could put out at the time, and then get in trouble for picking up later. Long hours, early mornings.
very fun place to work but very hot warehouse
Warehouse II/ Floor Lead (Former Employee) –  Harlingen, TXAugust 21, 2017
frito lay was a very fun place to work with a lot of room for advancement within the company. I did just about everything from unloading 18-wheelers full of chip cases to manually keying in the drivers orders into there handheld computers
Pros
very good pay and benefeits
Cons
very long hours in a very hot environment
Fast Pased
Warehouse Operator/Fork (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLAugust 21, 2017
Frito Lay was is very nice place to work at. i loved everything there the people, hours, job, just everything. I was a part time worker getting full time hours in which i loved.
Company focus is totally wrong
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Livingston, TXAugust 21, 2017
Over the past two years, I can say I enjoyed my job. Due to upper management losing focus of customers are most important, Ive decided to leave. The implantation of planograms, and forced rules, we have turned off customers, and I'm opinion lost the direction of our founder.. I can no longer stay with a company who would let an employee go for accepting cash from a customer who needed our merchandise to sell.. Ive had repeated issues with the forced planograms that don't work, and the repeated over worked route that I ended up working 50-60 hours a week. Therefore making my payroll slip further and further down, since we are on VROT payroll and more hours we work the less we are worth to the company.
Pros
Great Benifits
Cons
Payroll mistakes, forced planograms, constant trouble with mgmt
Not really a job for someone that wants to spend time with their family
RETAIL SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WIAugust 19, 2017
So understaffed that the DSL's were hardly around. The culture there is pretty poor, not many people that are happy. Not many people that want to make a career out of it.
Great Job
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Port Charlotte, FLAugust 19, 2017
Frito Lay is a great place to work as long as you dont mind working every weekend! It is a lot of hours and very physical yet easy at the same time, stock the shelves and rotate.
Pros
great benefits and great Pay
Cons
work every weekend and long hours
Bad Management
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 19, 2017
Lack of communication is very apparent at Frito Lay. District Managers are constantly rotating. They don't place you where you live and the driving to multiple stores with little working hours made it stressful and not worth it.
was good until changed the way we get paid
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Clifton Park, NYAugust 17, 2017
when we were on commission we were paid well now we must hit a target to get our base pay. the bonus was nice if you could hit your number but not so good if you cant
Hard schedule
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLAugust 17, 2017
It's a hard life. You start before 3 am, and don't get home until after 3. And you have to be in bed early to get up at 12:30. I had an excellent manager towards the end but even he couldn't change that. The pay used to be excellent, but they changed the pay scale. Just not worth the hours anymore.
Great job
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 17, 2017
Very fast pace work environment. Great benefits such as excellent insurance, matching 401k and good retirement plan. A great job as long as you are wiling to work long hours.
Pros
Pay/Benefits
Good company fair opportunities
Order Builder/Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Pensacola, FLAugust 16, 2017
Good company fair opportunities. The schedule can be tough at times but the pay is well and management is there to make the company better and assure everyone is succeeding.
Run away from this company
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Eugene, ORAugust 16, 2017
Horrible management, horrible work load and no work life balance. If you question anything you will be a targeted, and they will ride you like a pony to either make you quit or get fired!
Pros
Money
Cons
Too long to list
Job steadiness but no growth
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 15, 2017
People with only a HS diploma or GED, this is good place to work at and make respectable money. However, if you have a Bachelors degree or greater, please d not apply. It is a dead end job with no growth. FACT: In the amount of time that I have been employed here at Frito Lay, no one from the RSR position has advanced to the next level!
Cons
No career advancement opportunities regardless of how much education you have, It's only presented once a year, Also there's a very unfair compensation structure in place.
work work
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Dothan, ALAugust 15, 2017
This was a really good job pay was really good.Insurance was really good. But the balance of family time and time you would have to start your day off. Was more than I was willing to continue working
Not a good place to work. The only benefit is the pay.
Sanitatin/Packer (Former Employee) –  Frankfort, INAugust 15, 2017
Pack bags of chips into boxes apply labels to box and throw on the conveyor. Also clean the machines and break down and clean fryers and allans when a fryer would be down. Also load boxes into case Erectors on the balcony level.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Short breaks, poor management, and 12+hour days mandatory
It's a fun productive workplace with a lot of opportunity to grow
Warehouse/Material Handler (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia, PAAugust 15, 2017
The hardest part of the job is beion your feet long period of times but you get use to it after a while . It's a fast pace environment and working here you wi) definitely need good rest prior to working your shift.
Great place to work with great pay
GES Utility (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 14, 2017
The job overall is great but if you have a family with small children the forced overtime could have you missing out on a lot i have small children who really miss me due to the fact thank i have to do a lot of forced overtime
Pros
Great pay
Cons
To many forced hours
Company headed in wrong direction
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXAugust 14, 2017
This company was great to work for until several changes were made. The new hires no longer have the benefits or pay that once made this company stand out.
management shady
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSAugust 14, 2017
Management is shady. No communication. Poor leadership skills. Do not have the best intrest of employees in mind. Broke down equipment. Trucks need lots of repair

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frito-Lay. Our community is ready to answer.