Frito-Lay

Frito-Lay Employer Reviews

Great company to work for
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 17, 2015
Management in the Jacksonville Fl. office needs training on hiring before they get sued for working potential employees for 10 hours on a "route ride". Then say oh no we hired someone else. Of course it was a holiday weekend and I know that sales of products goes up then. Jacksonville has a bunch of ruthless shady managers. They need a shakeup at that office.
work place
sales operation (Current Employee), fort worthFebruary 16, 2015
work place can sometimes be harsh to to the weather outside. the warehouse can be kind of harsh, if its cold its even colder inside, if its hot its even hotter inside
terrible place to work if you want any kind of work life balance
Sales Operations (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXFebruary 16, 2015
Pros: pay i guess
Cons: most things
Not a good place to work if you want a life outside of work. Or if you have kids. Or a social life. Or go to school. The hours aren't set so you get out when you finish. Meaning if you go in at 2pm you could leave at 8pm if your lucky or 4am if you're unlucky
extremely physical and long hours, very time demanding job
Lead Sales Representative (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 14, 2015
This type of job is ideal for someone who wants to work hard at a job and just be ok in life! it requires a lot of time and a lot of energy. a lot of unfair work practices but that is honestly the nature of the business. you will take loss for the team all the time so be prepared.
doesnt care about its employees
Machine Operator (Former Employee), West Valley City, UTFebruary 13, 2015
i worked there for 15 years and hurt my elbow then the next day i was 2 minutes late so they fired me they make you work so many days without a day off and they refuse to work with people if something happens at home. very discriminative to people that are not minorities mostly favor Hispanics and Polynesians . their benefits are crazy expensive i was paying over 600 dollars a month for a single dad and 4 kids
good job
Route sales (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 12, 2015
this was one of the best places I work the job was fun and hard at time but whiule worth it. they need not change thing thank again for be a great company
Very demanding work evironment
Facility Manager/Site Lead (Former Employee), Little Rock, ARFebruary 12, 2015
Constant contradictory production goals. No corporate support when it's needed and too much when it's not. Not much regard for policies until it's audit time.
Merchandiser (Former Employee), Manteca, CAFebruary 11, 2015
I loved being a merchandiser at Frito Lay it aws fun and very rewarding I love reseting end caps and filling shelves with a great product
Over worked and under paid
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee), Milwaukee, wiFebruary 11, 2015
A typical work day starts at 4:15am and ends at 2:30-3pm. Long days that leave you tired and unmotivated afterwards. Management is decent. The only enjoyable part of my job is talking to some of my customers and laughing with them.
Good Job had a great time working there
Operator/Janitor (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: free luches and great team meetings
Cons: good health care
I had a great time working at at this company. I enjoyed working in QC Department. I enjoyed working around good people. Also i learned a lot from co workers about inspecting products.
Ok company
Route Sales (Former Employee), Boylston, MAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: allowed you to work at your own pace
Cons: management was extremely unsupportive
Enjoyed working on my own. Very fast paced job. Management was unsupportive. Unwilling to help. There is no potential for moving forward. Enjoyed the people I worked with. Worked hard but was never acknowledged.
Fast Paced Enviorment
District Manager/Sales (Former Employee), Orlando, FLFebruary 10, 2015
Was with Frito Lay for 5 years and I learned to make things happen here and be able to work in short time constraints. I was so gratifying to be able to complete all the work that was assigned to you daily, weekly and monthly!
Great Teamwork
Line Packing Technician (Former Employee), Bakersfield, CAFebruary 9, 2015
Pros: teamwork, good pay and nice people to work with.
Cons: it was hard labor and sometimes we did 12 hour shifts.
Working as a Line Packer at Frito Lay was hard work, but the rewards were good. It allowed me to work part time so I could be at home with my daughter.

I have always had good organizational skills, but at Frito Lay I learned how to work fast and efficiently. I enjoyed the teamwork with my co workers too. I liked the daily pep meetings.

The hardest part of the job was the physical labor. The packing line was like doing aerobics for 8 hours. It kept me in shape though. and that was a plus,

The management was great there and they always recognized a job well done. There were always little perks, like an extra break.
Route Sales Representative
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee), Wilmington, MAFebruary 9, 2015
I was proud to work for the world's leading manufacturer and distributor of quality snack food. I had the opportunity to run and manage a business.
Great place to get in the door!
Meeting Facilitator (Former Employee), Plano, TXFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: great company to work for w/growth potential
Cons: departmental cutbacks
Lots of career potential awaits, lots to learn, yet the instability of departmental cutbacks or lay-offs could/will happen.
Great Place to work for!
Truck Driver/Hostler/Safety Point Person (Former Employee), Dallas, TXFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: advancement opportunities
Cons: plant closure/severance
Frito Lay is a great company to work for, the quality of workers they hire and retain are excellent, it was a sad day when they closed the doors besides not see the workers anymore i will miss the environment that Fito Lay has created trying to create a productive and still safe environment.
Ordering and stocking product for several accounts on a daily bisis
Safety Captain (Former Employee), Denver, CoFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: route realignment and pay decrease
Enjoyed flexible schedule with little supervision. Learned how to communicate and develop relationships with store management
Poor facilities and odd work hours
Route Sales Representative (Current Employee), Bryson City, NCFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: benifets
Cons: very unconventional hours
Early mornings with days that pass quickly. Meet and work with a wide range of people. Number driven sales based program focusing on volume and customer sanctification. Weekend and holiday work with no extra compensation.
Fun place to work if willing to work hard and learn
Supply Chain Associate Team Leader (Former Employee), Casa Grande, AZFebruary 5, 2015
Pros: learning an dynamic environment
Cons: off-shift schedules
Great place to work but working off shift schedules does not allow for much family time. Very fast paced and dynamic environment were knowing the business is crucial for making on the spot decision.
Frito Lay
Merchandise Detailer (Former Employee), Farmington, NMFebruary 5, 2015
Not exactly the best company to work for. They are not understanding of extenuating circumstances that may occur in daily life. They (management) talk about their employees to other employees and are not friendly.

About Frito-Lay

Frito-Lay is the undisputed chip champ of North America. The company makes some of the best-known and top-selling savory snacks – Read more