Froedtert Health Employee Reviews

Busy and stressful
Patient Care Technician (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 17, 2017
Overworked to the edge of scope of practice performed many duties that were on the line. However kept head down and had a great manager who protected us when we were uncomfortable and willing to step out and take extra responsibilities
Pros
on site food
Cons
suprisingly expensive benefits
Avoid all together
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  floatApril 1, 2017
Avoid this place all together. No support from management. No support from HR. Since a lot of people want to work at Froedtert to them your replaceable. Policies are too strict and they don't want to change them.
Pros
Cons
Doesn't pay well, Management is horrible, HR gives you no support.
fun
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 23, 2017
it was fun because I got to shadow different departments during my internship and got a chance to see a kidney transplant and twins being born wonderful
Management not supportive
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  WisconsinMarch 15, 2017
Don't waste your time here, management is poor. Very disfunctional team. Nurses, doctors are nice. Again don't waste your time here. If you want to be somewhere where you fear for your job work here.
Pros
Friendly nurses, doctors and therapists
Cons
Poor management, no support, short staffed
Avoid Pharmacy tech positions
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIMarch 15, 2017
Pros: Most opportunities for senior pharmacy staff to advance and practice at highest available tech position.

Cons: Management is this revolving door of incompetent pharmacy residents. They are very unprofessional and they focus completely on the one or two negative moments you have in a year, while disregarding all the other positive moments that you have had.
housekeeping
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 3, 2017
the company overall is a great company. Sadly there are some supervisors who are nit picky. There is alot of employees that talk bad amongest each other and try to get one another fired or written up.
Productive and Fun Environment
Access Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI 53226February 13, 2017
Great staffs to work with and enjoyed my job there. I've learned to be a better listener to be able to help patients with their needs to satisfy them over the phone. Management is great, teamwork environment. Hardest part about the job was not being able to help them with what they are going through physically and mentally. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to connect the patient with the on-call physician and to know that they are getting the help they need.
Pros
Shift.
Cons
Short breaks.
Fun place to work great working with others
Transporter (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 12, 2017
This place was wonderful and and fast paced. But overall great working experience. The people were friendly and energetic always up to date on things to keep the company running smoothly.
Great hospital
Associate (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 7, 2017
This was a great hospital to work at. The staff were friendly and helpful. Leadership could be improved in certain departments. Parking was an issue.
Beautiful place to work for the best place and hosital i worked for
Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 26, 2017
I really truly want to thank this hospital for giving me the opportunity to work for them great place theirs always advancement if you really want to advance management is beautiful Co workers beautiful I had no complaints about froerdtert hospital thanks for everything Att. NY
Pros
Co workers management
Learned a lot!
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJanuary 11, 2017
Because Froedtert is a teaching hospital, there are a lot of learning opportunities and room for personal growth in your profession.
Great management and an awesome place to work
In Room Dining Server (Current Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WIJanuary 11, 2017
Everyone is helpful and friendly! Management is wonderful! My supervisors are amazing and always there for me when I need them. I would recommend Froedtert health to anyone. It's also a great place for advancement!
Medicaid Specialist / Staff Engagement Adocate (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 26, 2016
I love working for Froedtert. Pay is fair, the work load is fair and I have had nothing but good experiences. I would recommend working for this organization. It's a wonderful place to work.
Pros
too many to list
Cons
The only con I could think of is the strict punch in policy.
CNA/Caregiver / emergency technician (Former Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WINovember 14, 2016
Loved working for froedtert health. Great people to work with and great pay. The health insurance was decent as well. Great place for advancement and easy to transfer into other departments
enjoyed all my time with Froedtert
Patient Access Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 7, 2016
I worked with this company for 9 years, if I hadn't moved out of state I would still be working here. Froedtert truly cares about their employees and works hard to provide good benefits.
Co workers were an amazing group to work with
Application Analyst (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 27, 2016
Very busy. I learned a great deal observing compassion for patients from the entire staff. My direct Manager was good. I loved my co-workers. A fun yet professional group. Most enjoyable was co-workers and patient contact.
Great People, Great Place
Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 26, 2016
I love working here! I am a student in nursing school and I love how much I learn from just going to work and talking with the nurses! Everyone you talk to has a great personalitiy and is easy to work with.
Transporter (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 25, 2016
A very well oriented place to be apart of. Fast paced work invoriment to keep you going. Employees through out the hospital are very dependable and optimistic.
Revenue Cycle Analyst (Current Employee) –  Menomonee Falls, WISeptember 26, 2016
I am still employed with Froedtert, I am just looking for part-time additional employment outside of Froedtert. I love working for Froedert, I have been there many years.
Good Organization
Manager - Business Applications (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 23, 2016
I am responsible for all business related enterprise applications. My team is leading the technology changes from a business perspective. The hardest part of this job is convincing other teams that there is a better way to do things.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Work volume and lack of leading technology.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Froedtert Health. Our community is ready to answer.