Front Range Community College Employee Reviews

Great place for work study, flexible schedule
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COMay 26, 2017
Great positive environment. Flexible hours to meet students schedule. Lots of opportunity to develop additional job skills. Willing to make schedule adjustments for students needing to study for finals.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Pay
Great for students to work at
Federal Work Study Student (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COMay 23, 2017
I worked in both the Financial Aid & Admissions & Records Departments as a work-study. This worked great with my school schedule as a single mom. The work was typical office duties, however, since you have access to private student information it is necessary to be able to hold sensitive material in confidence.
Pros
Great for students
Cons
No benefits
Fun Workplace
Student Life Staff (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COMay 23, 2017
Strives to provide a positive learning and social environment for the students.Most of the teaching staff, as well as administrative staff will go out of their way to help students achieve their education.
Pros
student activities
Awesome
Teaching Assistant - Linux Configuration (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COMay 18, 2017
I got to be a teachers aid and re learn class material that I learned before. It was great to get questions answered I may not have gotten the first time around.
As a Student Employee is a great place
IT desk Student Assistant Part-Time (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COMay 15, 2017
I cannot review as a state classified staff. I heard mixed stories when I worked there. But as a student employee is a 5 star place to work with. They are very flexible with the student's schedule. My managers were great people. I have nothing to complain.
Pros
Flexible schedule, friendly staff
Cons
Nothing that comes to mind
Many good programs
Adjunct Professor-Computer Info Sys Mgmt (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COApril 26, 2017
Front Range Community College - Westminister is one of many FRCC campuses. I loved working at this campus. I would encourage any educators or students to work/attend this school. Their program schedule is diverse and provides some courses that are not available at other community colleges in the metropolitan area.
Pros
A good precursor to a 4-yr program
Great staff and offerings
Student (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COApril 8, 2017
Staff is knowledgeable and works to make each student successful. Great school to gain new and useful skills for the next stage of one's life.I highly recommend Front Range to persons of any age looking to improve their skills and knowledge.
I worked part time as an evening instructor
HVACR Instructor (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COMarch 29, 2017
The labs were very complete which had hands-on training be the focus. The audiovisual gear was state of the art at the time. I was on my own to produce successful graduates.
Pros
Easy working envirnment
Cons
Disconnect with the management
good
Admissions Secretary (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COMarch 12, 2017
Had fun the management team was awesome, flexible schedule, meeting lots of people. Loved helping the students, and taking their phone calls. Some days where business, and there was a lot to learn.
Pros
great place
Cons
I was a temp
Work Study Employee
Financial Aid Processor (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COMarch 10, 2017
Being a work study is great while attending class, very flexible with schedule and very easy to manage while attending classes. pay is not bad for the position and I have no cons

Want to know more about Front Range Community College?

Ask a question
Teaching new student how to become surgical techs
Surgical Tech Instructor (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COMarch 10, 2017
The program is great. I love teaching and watching these students grow. the college has worked with us to get all the necessary items needed to help our students be successful.
Pros
great place to work
Cons
only part time right now
Applewood
Bookstore associate (Former Employee) –  Longmont, COJanuary 26, 2017
This was the worst place for me to work. The only reason I would go back was because of my residents. Without them the job was just a job. I worked a lot on my own and could never get any help.
Worked under the work study program
Supervising Assistant (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COJuly 18, 2016
With the work study program, they worked with you around your school schedule. Only was allowed to work under this program if you were attending the school.
A great place to work!
TESL Instructor (Current Employee) –  Longmont, COMarch 19, 2016
Great support for instructors. The facilities are nice and the work environment positive. Teachers are given autonomy. The students are motivated.
Pros
Work atmosphere
work study program
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COMarch 15, 2016
i helped students get enrolled in various aspects of the school. It felt very rewarding to help these students. it was a work study program that i recieved credits for
Nice place!
Administrative Assistant III (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COMarch 11, 2016
Nice to work here. Was not here very long but the boss I had was great. Typical college atmosphere. Not many chances for advancement.
Adjunct Instructor
Adjunct Instructor (Former Employee) –  Englewood, COMarch 10, 2016
Challenging, fast-paced, dynamic, interaction with other instructors and a broad cross section of students; work with leading edge technology; innovative people practicing their craft of ingenuity.
Great people, great students!
Adjunct Instructor - Communication (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, COFebruary 29, 2016
I've loved being at FRCC! It's a great place to work with fantastic, dedicated staff who love to teach. the students are hard-working and want to be there.
Pros
Dedicated Staff
I love acting and theater
Instructor in the Theater Department (Former Employee) –  Boulder and WestminsterFebruary 22, 2016
I come in and I play with my students. They do scene work and learn about the history of theater. We work together on making the time as rigorous and fun as possible.
work
Student Administrative Assistant for Payroll (Former Employee) –  Fort Collins, COJanuary 31, 2016
this company is nice but very hard to find a work there. people are nice but pay rate is good too. I enjoy working there and nice environment too

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Front Range Community College. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4