Frontier Airlines Employee Reviews

grate
SUPERVISOR AND GATE AGENT (Former Employee) –  phladelphia pa intrrnational airportAugust 15, 2017
lots of apportunities to of advancement great enviroment lots of different poeple every day. and ok pay rate would love the the company to have a few more plane so that their flight wont get so delay every time. other than that good chep flights
Pros
free flights
Cons
most of the flight are delayed.
fun workplace
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 15, 2017
Working at frontier airlines has been such an great experience. I've learned so much. I deal with stress well so I don't let passangers get me upset. fun place to work
Growing Pains
IT Business Analyst, Configuration (Current Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 7, 2017
While the culture of Frontier Airlines is always fun and upbeat the company has continual growing pains which has a direct impact on turnover. Some departments are effected more so than others and is a clear indication of executive and C - level leadership issues.
Love working for the Airline
Baggage Office Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 5, 2017
Loved my job at the airport for 11+ years. Loved the customers, my coworkers. Hardest part was mad passengers without their luggage arriving with them. But they always left me, okay and trusting I would get their bag to them asap as I did. Hours were long but I would do it all over again if I could, miss my airport days.
Pros
Free Flights
Cons
Long hours 12+
Fun place to work
Ramp Agent, Central Baggage Specialist (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 3, 2017
Frontier was a fun place to work. Coworkers have a lot energy, great work environment. Really big on safety, good training and room for advancement. Great benefits.
Pros
Flight benefits
Cons
Job stability
Ok place to work
Reservation Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 31, 2017
Good place to work. Managers change weekly which is not good. Insurance payments are too high as well as co-pays.
Phones are very busy which I liked
The workplace culture is fantastic
Pros
Company provides food if you work holidays
Cons
Healthcare too pricey
Long hours and not compensated well enough.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 25, 2017
I will wake up at 4 am to drive to the bus station, work will start at 6:30 am. I learned that i needed to live closer to work, and the importance of being punctual. Management was great. Culture was good as well, the hardest part of the Job was waking up at 4am and sometimes drive after a snow storm, i would enjoy my day once i'll get home to rest.
Pros
breaks and lunches were respected
Cons
the commute
liked my peers
Trego Dugan (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 23, 2017
The ticketing process requires the use of computers and agents are responsible for all aspects of the ticketing process - selling, printing, reissue. In addition, ticket agent is also
responsible for managing the check-in process - ensuring customers have the proper documentation for travel, properly tagging baggage and performing lifting tasks that involve
transferring baggage from scales to conveyor belts. Several other lifting tasks will involve handling items as low as floor level and as high as waist level.
Requires frequently lifting bags or items weighing up to 50 pounds. This job also requires occasionally lifting bags or items weighing between 50 and 70 pounds.
serving as gate agents help our customers with routing, trip planning and gate boarding.
The gate agent position requires the use of computers and assists customers with seat availability, gate announcements with regard to the boarding process, flight status,
productive
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOJuly 22, 2017
frontie airline it was the best place for work specially flight benefit and other .now i am not working because we lay off .the company out of business in Kansas city,mo
Eh
Flight Attendant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 18, 2017
A lot of the senior flight attendants are bitter and seem to not care about their jobs or the people they are working with, unless they know them. Also, the 24hr reserve is a bit much.
Full schedule of booking.
General Reservations (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 7, 2017
Online booking flights for customers was job number one.
Awncering a high volume of calls was a priority.
Customer concerns or problems were to be solved as soon and as effinent as possible.
Pros
Discounted rates.
Cons
Traffic in the workplace
not recomeded job
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 1, 2017
As a Flight Attendant at this company was NOT a great job. I hated the managers as well as the in flight office they were just RUDE in every way.......
Pros
Cons
the corprate feeling
Frontier airlines ehhh
Passenger Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 24, 2017
good low cost airline to work for however it seems to have changed a lot since I was an employee notably they are no longer owned by republic airlines who is a contracted airline carrier.
Pros
flight benefits, hours
Cons
low paying
Busy and fun lifestyle
Flight Attendant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJune 21, 2017
Aviation Industry is where my passion resides. As a Flight Attendant, no day is the same. Each requires 100% attentiveness, patience, friendliness and safety.Whether its a hard day from delays or a fun day with the crew flying is an amazing experience. Flying is a lifestyle demanding workforce that requires readiness for any and all event types. There's at least 1000 faces a day waiting for you Welcome them Aboard. And those people are awaiting for you to make them feel home away from home.
customer service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Ewing, NJJune 17, 2017
while at frontier i learned how to handle angry passengers and how to do so under pressure of getting everyone else on their flights on time safely, i also learned abbreviations and short cuts for key boards and computer hacks for quicker processings
Was a Good Airline
Line Maintence Crew Chief , outside stations (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 13, 2017
outside stations were hard to work with. Stressful,demanding,little or no respect
FAA rules regulations were a problem meeting schedules
Did receive a letter of graditude from the President of Airline
on an Incident.
Pros
enjoyed working outside
Cons
respectablity
Flight Benefits
Material Specialist lead (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJune 12, 2017
This company was great to work for but they did not pay to well.

Loved going to work every morning, knowing you might be able to travel somewhere.

The CEO at the time was a great person, walk in and say hello to everyone no matter their position at the company.
frontier
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 10, 2017
No one ever showed up to work, everyone was very less and my manger didn't seem to care about it much. Very poorly ran company, I enjoyed working there for the first 2-3 months but then it became tough!
Room for improvement
Customer Service Agent in Ticketing (Former Employee) –  Denver, COMay 29, 2017
While working with the company I met a lot of wonderful people and the company offered great flight benefits. However the CEO should take a course on Ethics. You would think it would be pretty hard to fill an auditorium full of hard working people many with 15+ years and tell them all that their jobs had been outsourced and they would have 30 days left of employment. Then immediately turn and say "I have a interview with the media." and walk out. Guess you got to run a business.
A very progressive airline, demanding, low spend on every front
Manager (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 25, 2017
Frontier is a very progressive airline. Can be fun and exciting to work at. Typically pays on the lower end. High employee turnover. Labor is a commodity.
Pros
Progressive Airline model
Cons
Ultra Low Cost Carrier - hits all aspects from budgets to pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frontier Airlines. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9