Frontier Airlines Employee Reviews

If commuting was a non issue, would definately be awesome
Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Denver, COJuly 31, 2015
Pros: Flight benefits
Cons: Commuting from one state to another to get to and from work
Gratifying working vast cultural nationalities, meeting different people with different backgrounds. The feeling of being almost self employed without having supervision breathing down your neck as long – more... as you did your job.

Co workers are extremely enjoyable because not only do we all have the one goal of passengers from point A to B in very safe and efficient manner, but we work as together as though were family.

The hardest part of the job is when there is over an hour delay for a flight and passengers think its your fault. Trying to maintain passenger calmness, and reasoning.

Management however can be more caring and supportive.

Overall, what has been a lesson learned is, no matter how much a passenger vent their frustration out on you, it's not personal. – less
Great Job Experience
Aircraft Appereance (Former Employee), Denver CoJuly 24, 2015
Pros: fast past and fun
Cons: leak of sleep at night shift
Working for frontier was fun but stressful. I worked the night shift and managed to fall a sleep; the girl that was apart of my team never waked me up after lunch. Besides me and her arguing I loved frontier. – more... the break room vibe and the good morning America from the older fokes to make you feel right at home. I am trying to get my job back with frontier because the opportunity to advice , I am much more aware of my work skills / problems and gained a new love for frontier. – less
great if you like to travel
customer service agent (Former Employee), denverJuly 22, 2015
loved working with airlines. Travel benefits are great, I enjoy working with the public learned patience, time management, flexibility
Work enviornment was uncentain and stressful at times.
Adminstrative Assistant (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Flight Benefits
Cons: Must be wlling to work for lower wages Flight Benefits are factor into wages.
Due to the mass layoff at Frontier Airlines, there has been many changes made to realign the company position in the airline industry and business model to become profitable.
Good work environment
Reservations Agent (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 13, 2015
Punctuality is a must. I learned a lot about the airline industry that I had no experience in before. Management was always available for assistance with questions or help with customer relations. My co – more... workers in my experience were always willing to help with questions or advice when not assisting other customers. The hardest part of this job was when I had exhausted all efforts and escalating customer service issues to Supervisors and the customer was still not satisfied. I worked with a really fun, professional group. It was really rewarding when I could go above and beyond for our travelers. – less
Working at home - 10hrs shifts - 4 days/week any problems help desk was available 24 hrs
AT HOME AGENT (Former Employee), Denver ColoradoJuly 9, 2015
Pros: travel benefits
Cons: closed the reservation dept
Great company. Had at home agents. Then they outsourced the reservation dept. Had a lot of great agents to work with. Like one big family have a lot of great friendships.
free flights
Reservation Agent (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 6, 2015
Pros: free flights
Cons: a lot of overtime
It was nice to have the free flights and the vacation time. The supervisors were also very friendly and helpful. The training was very helpful and I learned a lot.
Busy place to work
Drug & Alcohol Specialist (Current Employee), Denver, COJuly 6, 2015
Love my job busy from the time I go to work until the time I go home. Down side is you work 24/7 and weekends are busy also. Managing a regulated program is very interesting.
Used to be a good company to work for
Ramp Duty Manager (Former Employee), Denver, COJune 23, 2015
Pros: Flight benefits and good people to work with
Cons: Changing their operations and business model, no job security
I was a shift manager in the ramp operations. I would handle staffing issues, build bids for our agents and manage to our operational goals.
Total fit for myself as an employee
Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Indianapolis, IN and DIA Denver, Co.June 18, 2015
Pros: Hours
Cons: problems with system
A job where I can be myself and get work done without any supervision...contact with people while working...one of the best jobs I've worked
The flight benefits were great
Scout (Former Employee), Denver, ColoradoJune 12, 2015
Pros: flight benefits
* co- workers were great to work with
* the hardest part of the job was working with low quality information systems
* enjoyed helping out customers that were in need of special assistance
Not a good place to work, unless you're in Denver!
Station Training Coordinator / Ramp Agent (Former Employee), IndianapolisMay 26, 2015
Pros: Great aircraft with Dirct TV on every flight
Cons: Too many to list
At one time Frontier was a great airline to work for. Prior to 2007, there was a lot of opportunities for advancement. As of now, all airport ops are contracted out.
poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COMay 17, 2015
Alot of false promises company needs a major overhaul. Employees were outsourced. New company going through major changes. I enjoyed my co-workers,but management was very bad.
Busy day with losts of opportunities (working queues, Mexico desk, etc.)
Reservations Agent (Former Employee), Denver, COMay 14, 2015
Pros: Non-Revnue travel, overtime and holiday pay
Cons: Irrate customers, bad weather, could get intense.
A typical day at work would be a very busy call-volume situation
especially a Christmas/New Years. High volue noise level which
I found exciting and stimulating. I learned to handlel irrate calls
 – more...
by listening to the customer and analyzing what was really the
problem and not take anything personally. (This took some practice).
To be honest, I didn't get too familiar with co-workers because
we were so busy most of the time.
The hardest part of the job was keeping up with fare and restriction
changes which could happen anytime (including the middle of the
work day)! Naturally, accuracy was of primary importance as to not
misslead the caller or cost the company revenue. Not always an
easy task!
Quite honetly, the most enjoyable part of the job were the travel
benefitsand relative and friends passes. Went to Mexico 3 times (was safer then)! – less
It is nice to travel
Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Denver, COApril 27, 2015
Pros: Get to travel
Cons: Not enough time to sleep on layovers
Typical day is 14 to 16 hours. Constant on the move and flying in some of the most violent conditions due to weather. Discovering different places is most definitely a plus. Like with any job you have your dangers.
I so love working with the public. It is a challenge to see if you can turn the customers attitudes around with kindness.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 14, 2015
Pros: If part time, you could pick up more hours.
Cons: the management team was not strong, their criticisms were not helpful, they found fault no matter what, they fired a lot of people
I loved my job at Frontier. I was in front of the passengers helping them with all their travel need requests. The airline is still up and running, but the Denver office has closed it's hub and now uses all contract workers. It was so sad and devastating to all the employees that were still there. However, that is the airline industry. They break up, they merge, they change constantly.
Not much to say, about frontier.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 6, 2015
Pros: Great employees
Cons: Pay scale is a joke in the airline industry
The people that worked there, was the only good part about going to work.

This airline has so much it could offer however to its passengers and employees but the ones running the show are stuck back in the 1980's.
Great Employees/Poor Management
Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Denver, COApril 2, 2015
Pros: travel benefits
Cons: to tired and over worked to enjoy travel benefits
Best group of people I have ever worked with.
- Dedicated employees that give 100% in spite of multiple owners, furloughs due to bankruptcy, mismanagement, low wages.
-typical day 12 to 14 hours
-aviation industry will never be stable.
-hardest part of job is lack of appreciation and low pay
-working with people who become like family
Productive and fun work enviroment
Help Desk floor supervisor (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 1, 2015
Pros: flying where ever Frontier flys
Cons: the call centers closing
I help my coworkers, and when they can not assist the customer they escalate the call to me. I have the ability to waive fees and override fares. to acccomodate the customer that they were not able to – more... receive when they were attempting there purchase on the website.
I would document reservations if come over with information for the next agent to waive fees if acceptable docs are received.
I have learned every aspect there is to know about the airline industry,Frontier has the best training program which was a 7 week proces
Management: Frontier has a very fair and understanding management team there door is always open. They are all very appreciatie of the job everybody does on a daily basis.
CoworkersL I get along with everybody, and mentored most of them when they were hired.
The hardest part of my job: Telling the customer that there is nothing further I can do to assist them.
The most enjoyable part of my job: Working with the customer and getting them the most for there money. – less
Resevation Agent (Current Employee), Denver CoMarch 30, 2015
Manage Early Returns Accounts using Saber, Excel, Outlook and Word. Also work incoming mail (USPS/email) and SITA. Help customer to use or manage their accounts.