Frontier Airlines Employee Reviews

Extraordinary place to work
Customer Service Agent (Gate Agent) (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 24, 2015
I loved working for Frontier Airlines, I can honestly say that was the best job I've had so far. It was a great environment and a really awesome experience. The people I got to work with were all awesome and it was a very professional workplace. I learned a lot at this ob and I would go back at any time.
Loved everything
CSA RAMP (Former Employee), Aspen, COAugust 22, 2015
Pros: Loved everything
Cons: they stopped service into ASE
It was very upsetting when Frontier decided to stop operations in ASE.
The days were long at times but the crew we had was amazing as they all stuck together to get the job done.
cool work place
Customer Service Rep/Sales (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHAugust 18, 2015
Best bunch of people on earth. I was fortunate during my career at Frontier airlines to be able to work on varied projects and move around. It was never boring. The ability to travel and provide my mother that opportunity was priceless. I am still friends with everyone I worked with. The people I worked with had the highest integrity.
Amazing Company
Accounting Intern (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 18, 2015
Frontier airlines is an amazing company with great people. As an intern I was given refreshing and challenging work that applied to my education.
Not for me
IT Service Manager (Current Employee), Denver, COAugust 14, 2015
This is a large company run as a small mom and pop company. It can be difficult to navigate the various personal kingdoms that you will run across, and is extremely political. It's not uncommon for one person to be the guru of a given area, and know all the ins and outs, but be unwilling to divulge this information due to perceived job security. Then, when this person is on vacation, or leaves the company, it can be nearly impossible to get things accomplished. Much like many corporations, everything is needed urgently, though projects that were to be completed over a year ago, are just now getting under way. All in all, this is not a company for me.
loved working with airplanes
Customer Service/Gate Agent/Ground (Former Employee), Green Bay, WIAugust 11, 2015
Pros: working with jets
Cons: hours were tough
This was a temporary job because Frontier left Green Bay and Appleton. I was very sad to see them go. Great group of people. Fun job.
I recommend Frontier Airlines a great place to work and I would work there again.
Reservationist (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 5, 2015
Pros: Buddy Passes
Cons: Getting bumped sometimes while trying to use buddy passes.
Great place to work. Nice environment.Processed reservations. Loved management and co-workers. Hardest part of the job occurred when customers would become upset about cancelled flights. Most enjoyable part of the job was having access to buddy passes and being able to travel.
If commuting was a non issue, would definately be awesome
Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Denver, COJuly 31, 2015
Pros: Flight benefits
Cons: Commuting from one state to another to get to and from work
Gratifying working vast cultural nationalities, meeting different people with different backgrounds. The feeling of being almost self employed without having supervision breathing down your neck as long as you did your job.

Co workers are extremely enjoyable because not only do we all have the one goal of passengers from point A to B in very safe and efficient manner, but we work as together as though were family.

The hardest part of the job is when there is over an hour delay for a flight and passengers think its your fault. Trying to maintain passenger calmness, and reasoning.

Management however can be more caring and supportive.

Overall, what has been a lesson learned is, no matter how much a passenger vent their frustration out on you, it's not personal.
Great Job Experience
Aircraft Appereance (Former Employee), Denver CoJuly 24, 2015
Pros: fast past and fun
Cons: leak of sleep at night shift
Working for frontier was fun but stressful. I worked the night shift and managed to fall a sleep; the girl that was apart of my team never waked me up after lunch. Besides me and her arguing I loved frontier. the break room vibe and the good morning America from the older fokes to make you feel right at home. I am trying to get my job back with frontier because the opportunity to advice , I am much more aware of my work skills / problems and gained a new love for frontier.
great if you like to travel
customer service agent (Former Employee), denverJuly 22, 2015
loved working with airlines. Travel benefits are great, I enjoy working with the public learned patience, time management, flexibility
Work enviornment was uncentain and stressful at times.
Adminstrative Assistant (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 21, 2015
Pros: Flight Benefits
Cons: Must be wlling to work for lower wages Flight Benefits are factor into wages.
Due to the mass layoff at Frontier Airlines, there has been many changes made to realign the company position in the airline industry and business model to become profitable.
Good work environment
Reservations Agent (Former Employee), Denver, COJuly 13, 2015
Punctuality is a must. I learned a lot about the airline industry that I had no experience in before. Management was always available for assistance with questions or help with customer relations. My co workers in my experience were always willing to help with questions or advice when not assisting other customers. The hardest part of this job was when I had exhausted all efforts and escalating customer service issues to Supervisors and the customer was still not satisfied. I worked with a really fun, professional group. It was really rewarding when I could go above and beyond for our travelers.
Working at home - 10hrs shifts - 4 days/week any problems help desk was available 24 hrs
AT HOME AGENT (Former Employee), Denver ColoradoJuly 9, 2015
Pros: travel benefits
Cons: closed the reservation dept
Great company. Had at home agents. Then they outsourced the reservation dept. Had a lot of great agents to work with. Like one big family have a lot of great friendships.
free flights
Reservation Agent (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJuly 6, 2015
Pros: free flights
Cons: a lot of overtime
It was nice to have the free flights and the vacation time. The supervisors were also very friendly and helpful. The training was very helpful and I learned a lot.
Busy place to work
Drug & Alcohol Specialist (Current Employee), Denver, COJuly 6, 2015
Love my job busy from the time I go to work until the time I go home. Down side is you work 24/7 and weekends are busy also. Managing a regulated program is very interesting.
Used to be a good company to work for
Ramp Duty Manager (Former Employee), Denver, COJune 23, 2015
Pros: Flight benefits and good people to work with
Cons: Changing their operations and business model, no job security
I was a shift manager in the ramp operations. I would handle staffing issues, build bids for our agents and manage to our operational goals.
Total fit for myself as an employee
Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Indianapolis, IN and DIA Denver, Co.June 18, 2015
Pros: Hours
Cons: problems with system
A job where I can be myself and get work done without any supervision...contact with people while working...one of the best jobs I've worked
The flight benefits were great
Scout (Former Employee), Denver, ColoradoJune 12, 2015
Pros: flight benefits
* co- workers were great to work with
* the hardest part of the job was working with low quality information systems
* enjoyed helping out customers that were in need of special assistance
Not a good place to work, unless you're in Denver!
Station Training Coordinator / Ramp Agent (Former Employee), IndianapolisMay 26, 2015
Pros: Great aircraft with Dirct TV on every flight
Cons: Too many to list
At one time Frontier was a great airline to work for. Prior to 2007, there was a lot of opportunities for advancement. As of now, all airport ops are contracted out.
poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COMay 17, 2015
Alot of false promises company needs a major overhaul. Employees were outsourced. New company going through major changes. I enjoyed my co-workers,but management was very bad.