Frontier Airlines

Frontier Airlines Employer Reviews

Was once a great place to work
Manager, Revenue Management (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 24, 2015
When I started with Frontier Airlines, it was a fun place to work with positive morale and employees who loved their company. I don't think that is true anymore.
Great people to work with, first Flight Attendant job.
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 19, 2015
Pros: flying on the aircraft, destinations.
Cons: bankruptcies and layoffs.
Pre flight emergency checks, and catering checks. Boarding the aircraft and demo before departure.
Served steak and lobster and free wine on some flights, a lot of hot meals.
Fast services, flights weren't that long but we got it done.
Meeting Red Skelton, and other great people on each flight. And working with great crews.
Amazing Life Experience and Skills
Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Denver, COMarch 19, 2015
Pros: seeing cities with good people and trying new adventures.
Cons: difficult passengers
My typical day working for a commercial airline was what would be expected. I learned how to manage my fellow crew members, as well as giving quality customer service to passengers. I loved all of the experiences I had with my other flight attendants and pilots both on the planes and in layover cities.
Flight Attendant for Frontier
Flight Attendant Horizon Air Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Denver, COMarch 15, 2015
Frontier is a good starting off point if you want to become a flight attendant but have no prior experience. The pilots and flight attendants are amazing. The benefits are great and its not just a job...it is a lifestyle!
Fun place to work.
Claims Adjustor (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 7, 2015
Pros: you could potentially travel for free across the us.
Cons: very low wages.
If you are a young single person, this can be a very fun place to work at. I wouldn't recommend it if you are a family man.

Whenever you get irregular operations, it can be a nightmare.
Was A good airline to work for
Ground Support Mechanic (Current Employee), Denver, COMarch 3, 2015
Pros: free fly flight benefits
Was a good airline to work for the benefits were good.Except the health benefits were to expensive.And they want to contract all jobs out.everyone lost their jobs.Over 1000
Behind the scenes
Materials Specialist Clerk (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: trvael benefits
Cons: medical benefit and scheduling was done in my option incorrectly.
Everyday was a brand new assignment and new thing to learn in the Airlines Industry. I worked within the maintenance department as an inventory maintainer. The job was not that hard, I would have to say that the hardest part of that job would have been the lifting of heavy items. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning the inner workings of the Airlines Industry. I got the opportunity to learn about the different types of planes.
Inflight Services
General Sales Reservations Agent (Current Employee), Denver, COFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: flight privilages
Cons: being laid off
I've enjoyed the friendships that were build and times of traveling. I wish everyone the very best but Griz is going down!
sold to investment company and no regards of present employees
Customer Service Co coordinator (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 21, 2015
call center was a boot camp... but the employees (co workers) were amazing.
Airports workers at time of my working there were great... but also mislead.

a 24 hr call center for flights and the "new company" changed flights without any notice to employees and we had lots of unhappy passengers. With (false encouragements from upper management)
we believed what ever they wanted us to .
did not go so well
great turn over in staff now - not for me
Worked with airplanes and fly for free
Ramp Supervisor (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: fly for free
Cons: flew standby
As a ramp supervisor I was responsible for delegating shift work to make sure that planes departed on time with all bags and freight onboard. Made sure that employees worked safely and met departmental goals daily, weekly, monthly, and annually.
part time gig
Ramp Agent (Current Employee), denver,coFebruary 13, 2015
The hardest part about this job is being laid off.
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to make your own schedule, working with wonderful people, travel to anywhere in the world for less than a dollar, short or long hours, and just being able to smile at work.
Superior work ethics, Down to Earth, well rounded individual
Station Support Specialist (Current Employee), Denver, COFebruary 12, 2015
I demonstrate quality Customer Service throughout the Denver International Airport.
I am skilled at learning new concepts quickly, working well under pressure, and communicating ideas clearly and effectively.
Extensive computer training, including knowledge of multiple networking environments and business software packages.
Also well organized and detail-oriented with a keen responsibility towards accuracy and sense of urgency.

People / Co-workers respect me. I listen well. I ask questions. I am passionate about what I do.
Advancement in Chicago station was not available
Customer Service/Operations Agent (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: great people to work with at midway airport
Cons: manager was not willing to promote within or give adaquate pay raises.
I liked working at Frontier. Working at Frontier was not as busy as I enjoy. I like to be busy and there was not enough flights a day. I had the chance to move to another airline and jumped at it.

Employees were fun and I liked dealing with the customers. The only issue was that the passengers were more upset when the flight had a maintenance issue because there was no other plane to take them to their destination.
Poor leadership and benefits
Finance Analyst (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 19, 2015
Benefits are subpar, even considering the industry. Management sets goals that do not trickle down, and innovation and creativity and swiftly crushed.
a fun and learn full place at frontier airlines
Operations/Catering/Security Lead/Warehouse (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 8, 2015
i started from the bottom in in kitchen area i prep up carts and food for the aircraft flying out then i moved into the entertainment room where i upload video players for movies onto the planes then cross trained into warehouse where i learn how to drive a the forklift we had the i went into the dispatch/ operation office here i did paperwork and call my drivers to aircraft's and gave them flight data after learning after learning all these i then moved into security and did a bit of payroll
Horrible horrible place
Flight attendant (Former Employee), DenverJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: free flights
Cons: everything else
Terrible pay, zero time to do anything while on reserve, 24/7 reserve, 2 hour call outs, they are taking away everything we have on the plane that we use to cook food for ourselves, we don't have time to get food during the day, 14+ hour duty days. Management is a joke. They could care less about you. The passengers hate our guts because of the new policies. Do yourself a favor and pass on this job.
Productive fast pace learning enviroment
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: three breaks, free parking, and paid training.
Cons: the long drive.
Taking calls back to back, helping assist customers in the best way possible, I learned to always listen first, suggest possible solutions to different situations. The hardest part of the job is not getting nervous during a call. the most enjoyable part of the job is knowing I helped someone bring out the best in bad situations.
Frontier Airlines is a great company with an incredible staff.
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 3, 2015
The position I held as a flight attendant offered a great amount of flexibility. The people that I worked with were dedicated to safety and customer service. The drawbacks to this position were issues that the airline had no control over such as weather delays.
Lack of Direction/Core Values
Captain (Former Employee), Denver, ColoradoJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: good equipment/maintenance/route structure
Cons: lack of acountability, even handed discipline
My experience as a pilot flying for Frontier Airlines was a mixed one. As it was my only Airline job it was overall an average experience. There were good times and rapid advancement when I first got there.....and a real effort by the older experienced pilots to make it succeed.(We owe them much)..versus what it became after being bought and sold a few times....I felt as though I was just another number on the list.The management lacked any real core values,,,and there was/is a lot of CYA going on..(8 chief pilots in 10 plus years of being there)...instead of standing up for principles,. I realize (including myself) that we are all responsible for this.
Great people and easy going atmosphere
Landing Gear Systems Configuration Analyst (Current Employee), Denver, CODecember 23, 2014
Since working at Frontier, I have learned how to multitask various tasks while learning something new everyday. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to learn the different programs we use, and how to audit different assemblies.

1 2 3 4 5

About Frontier Airlines

Faster than covered wagons, Frontier Airlines' planes part the clouds and fly the skies above the Rockies and beyond. The company – Read more

Frontier Airlines Photos