Frontier Airlines

Frontier Airlines Employee Reviews

poor management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Denver, COMay 17, 2015
Alot of false promises company needs a major overhaul. Employees were outsourced. New company going through major changes. I enjoyed my co-workers,but management was very bad.
Busy day with losts of opportunities (working queues, Mexico desk, etc.)
Reservations Agent (Former Employee), Denver, COMay 14, 2015
Pros: Non-Revnue travel, overtime and holiday pay
Cons: Irrate customers, bad weather, could get intense.
A typical day at work would be a very busy call-volume situation
especially a Christmas/New Years. High volue noise level which
I found exciting and stimulating. I learned to handlel irrate calls
by listening to the customer and analyzing what was really the
problem and not take anything personally. (This took some practice).
To be honest, I didn't get too familiar with co-workers because
we were so busy most of the time.
The hardest part of the job was keeping up with fare and restriction
changes which could happen anytime (including the middle of the
work day)! Naturally, accuracy was of primary importance as to not
misslead the caller or cost the company revenue. Not always an
easy task!
Quite honetly, the most enjoyable part of the job were the travel
benefitsand relative and friends passes. Went to Mexico 3 times (was safer then)!
It is nice to travel
Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Denver, COApril 27, 2015
Pros: Get to travel
Cons: Not enough time to sleep on layovers
Typical day is 14 to 16 hours. Constant on the move and flying in some of the most violent conditions due to weather. Discovering different places is most definitely a plus. Like with any job you have your dangers.
I so love working with the public. It is a challenge to see if you can turn the customers attitudes around with kindness.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Denver, COApril 14, 2015
Pros: If part time, you could pick up more hours.
Cons: the management team was not strong, their criticisms were not helpful, they found fault no matter what, they fired a lot of people
I loved my job at Frontier. I was in front of the passengers helping them with all their travel need requests. The airline is still up and running, but the Denver office has closed it's hub and now uses all contract workers. It was so sad and devastating to all the employees that were still there. However, that is the airline industry. They break up, they merge, they change constantly.
Not much to say, about frontier.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Orlando, FLApril 6, 2015
Pros: Great employees
Cons: Pay scale is a joke in the airline industry
The people that worked there, was the only good part about going to work.

This airline has so much it could offer however to its passengers and employees but the ones running the show are stuck back in the 1980's.
Great Employees/Poor Management
Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Denver, COApril 2, 2015
Pros: travel benefits
Cons: to tired and over worked to enjoy travel benefits
Best group of people I have ever worked with.
- Dedicated employees that give 100% in spite of multiple owners, furloughs due to bankruptcy, mismanagement, low wages.
-typical day 12 to 14 hours
-aviation industry will never be stable.
-hardest part of job is lack of appreciation and low pay
-working with people who become like family
Productive and fun work enviroment
Help Desk floor supervisor (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIApril 1, 2015
Pros: flying where ever Frontier flys
Cons: the call centers closing
I help my coworkers, and when they can not assist the customer they escalate the call to me. I have the ability to waive fees and override fares. to acccomodate the customer that they were not able to receive when they were attempting there purchase on the website.
I would document reservations if come over with information for the next agent to waive fees if acceptable docs are received.
I have learned every aspect there is to know about the airline industry,Frontier has the best training program which was a 7 week proces
Management: Frontier has a very fair and understanding management team there door is always open. They are all very appreciatie of the job everybody does on a daily basis.
CoworkersL I get along with everybody, and mentored most of them when they were hired.
The hardest part of my job: Telling the customer that there is nothing further I can do to assist them.
The most enjoyable part of my job: Working with the customer and getting them the most for there money.
Resevation Agent (Current Employee), Denver CoMarch 30, 2015
Manage Early Returns Accounts using Saber, Excel, Outlook and Word. Also work incoming mail (USPS/email) and SITA. Help customer to use or manage their accounts.
A productive fun place to work
RESERVATION AGENT (Current Employee), Oak Creek, WIMarch 29, 2015
answering calls from customers about their reservations. I have learned three systems while working for frontier Airlines. I have also been a mentor to new hires and helping the agents with the new system and other related systems.
The management in the Milwaukee call center is so helpful and also 100% involved with their employees. My co-workers are a joy to be around. The y make you smile and if you have questions they will help with a way to find the answer to the questions. My co-workers make the environment a friendly place to work.
The hard part about this job is knowing my job will be outsourced at the end of May.
The most enjoyable part of my job is the customers and knowing I am able to help resolve any issues or problems with their questions.
Was once a great place to work
Manager, Revenue Management (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 24, 2015
When I started with Frontier Airlines, it was a fun place to work with positive morale and employees who loved their company. I don't think that is true anymore.
Great people to work with, first Flight Attendant job.
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 19, 2015
Pros: flying on the aircraft, destinations.
Cons: bankruptcies and layoffs.
Pre flight emergency checks, and catering checks. Boarding the aircraft and demo before departure.
Served steak and lobster and free wine on some flights, a lot of hot meals.
Fast services, flights weren't that long but we got it done.
Meeting Red Skelton, and other great people on each flight. And working with great crews.
Amazing Life Experience and Skills
Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Denver, COMarch 19, 2015
Pros: seeing cities with good people and trying new adventures.
Cons: difficult passengers
My typical day working for a commercial airline was what would be expected. I learned how to manage my fellow crew members, as well as giving quality customer service to passengers. I loved all of the experiences I had with my other flight attendants and pilots both on the planes and in layover cities.
Flight Attendant for Frontier
Flight Attendant Horizon Air Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Denver, COMarch 15, 2015
Frontier is a good starting off point if you want to become a flight attendant but have no prior experience. The pilots and flight attendants are amazing. The benefits are great and its not just a job...it is a lifestyle!
Fun place to work.
Claims Adjustor (Former Employee), Denver, COMarch 7, 2015
Pros: you could potentially travel for free across the us.
Cons: very low wages.
If you are a young single person, this can be a very fun place to work at. I wouldn't recommend it if you are a family man.

Whenever you get irregular operations, it can be a nightmare.
Was A good airline to work for
Ground Support Mechanic (Current Employee), Denver, COMarch 3, 2015
Pros: free fly flight benefits
Was a good airline to work for the benefits were good.Except the health benefits were to expensive.And they want to contract all jobs out.everyone lost their jobs.Over 1000
Behind the scenes
Materials Specialist Clerk (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: trvael benefits
Cons: medical benefit and scheduling was done in my option incorrectly.
Everyday was a brand new assignment and new thing to learn in the Airlines Industry. I worked within the maintenance department as an inventory maintainer. The job was not that hard, I would have to say that the hardest part of that job would have been the lifting of heavy items. The most enjoyable part of the job was learning the inner workings of the Airlines Industry. I got the opportunity to learn about the different types of planes.
Inflight Services
General Sales Reservations Agent (Current Employee), Denver, COFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: flight privilages
Cons: being laid off
I've enjoyed the friendships that were build and times of traveling. I wish everyone the very best but Griz is going down!
sold to investment company and no regards of present employees
Customer Service Co coordinator (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 21, 2015
call center was a boot camp... but the employees (co workers) were amazing.
Airports workers at time of my working there were great... but also mislead.

a 24 hr call center for flights and the "new company" changed flights without any notice to employees and we had lots of unhappy passengers. With (false encouragements from upper management)
we believed what ever they wanted us to .
did not go so well
great turn over in staff now - not for me
Worked with airplanes and fly for free
Ramp Supervisor (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 20, 2015
Pros: fly for free
Cons: flew standby
As a ramp supervisor I was responsible for delegating shift work to make sure that planes departed on time with all bags and freight onboard. Made sure that employees worked safely and met departmental goals daily, weekly, monthly, and annually.
part time gig
Ramp Agent (Current Employee), denver,coFebruary 13, 2015
The hardest part about this job is being laid off.
The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to make your own schedule, working with wonderful people, travel to anywhere in the world for less than a dollar, short or long hours, and just being able to smile at work.

1 2 3 4 5

About Frontier Airlines

Faster than covered wagons, Frontier Airlines' planes part the clouds and fly the skies above the Rockies and beyond. The company – Read more

Frontier Airlines Salaries

$11.00 per hour
Guest Relations
$10.30 per hour

Frontier Airlines Photos

A319 on takeoff in Denver.
Easy day at work