Frontier Airlines

Frontier Airlines Employer Reviews

Poor leadership and benefits
Finance Analyst (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 19, 2015
Benefits are subpar, even considering the industry. Management sets goals that do not trickle down, and innovation and creativity and swiftly crushed.
a fun and learn full place at frontier airlines
Operations/Catering/Security Lead/Warehouse (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 8, 2015
i started from the bottom in in kitchen area i prep up carts and food for the aircraft flying out then i moved into the entertainment room where i upload video players for movies onto the planes then cross trained into warehouse where i learn how to drive a the forklift we had the i went into the dispatch/ operation office here i did paperwork and call my drivers to aircraft's and gave them flight data after learning after learning all these i then moved into security and did a bit of payroll
Horrible horrible place
Flight attendant (Former Employee), DenverJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: free flights
Cons: everything else
Terrible pay, zero time to do anything while on reserve, 24/7 reserve, 2 hour call outs, they are taking away everything we have on the plane that we use to cook food for ourselves, we don't have time to get food during the day, 14+ hour duty days. Management is a joke. They could care less about you. The passengers hate our guts because of the new policies. Do yourself a favor and pass on this job.
Productive fast pace learning enviroment
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 4, 2015
Pros: three breaks, free parking, and paid training.
Cons: the long drive.
Taking calls back to back, helping assist customers in the best way possible, I learned to always listen first, suggest possible solutions to different situations. The hardest part of the job is not getting nervous during a call. the most enjoyable part of the job is knowing I helped someone bring out the best in bad situations.
Frontier Airlines is a great company with an incredible staff.
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Denver, COJanuary 3, 2015
The position I held as a flight attendant offered a great amount of flexibility. The people that I worked with were dedicated to safety and customer service. The drawbacks to this position were issues that the airline had no control over such as weather delays.
Lack of Direction/Core Values
Captain (Former Employee), Denver, ColoradoJanuary 1, 2015
Pros: good equipment/maintenance/route structure
Cons: lack of acountability, even handed discipline
My experience as a pilot flying for Frontier Airlines was a mixed one. As it was my only Airline job it was overall an average experience. There were good times and rapid advancement when I first got there.....and a real effort by the older experienced pilots to make it succeed.(We owe them much)..versus what it became after being bought and sold a few times....I felt as though I was just another number on the list.The management lacked any real core values,,,and there was/is a lot of CYA going on..(8 chief pilots in 10 plus years of being there)...instead of standing up for principles,. I realize (including myself) that we are all responsible for this.
Great people and easy going atmosphere
Landing Gear Systems Configuration Analyst (Current Employee), Denver, CODecember 23, 2014
Since working at Frontier, I have learned how to multitask various tasks while learning something new everyday. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to learn the different programs we use, and how to audit different assemblies.
Customer Service
Supervisor (Former Employee), Dallas, TexasDecember 16, 2014
Working through the flight schedule of the day
I have learned patience Is key
Management is challenging but rewarding
The hardest part is explaining delays and the alternatives we provide because of the delay and getting other to understand.
I love meeting people
So much fun with passengers and such awesome benefits
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Denver ColoradoDecember 2, 2014
Pros: fee flights and wonderful discounts at all hotels and resorts got to see a lot of the world
Cons: no cons
Boarding passenger on the plane, making sure the manifest was correct, a full safety inspections and a full safety demonstration. Served drink, food. Monitored passenger thru-out the flight. I became an inflight supervisor and took out new FA on their 1st flight.

My husband passed away so I moved from Denver to start over,commuted with the airline for 2 years and felt it was time for me to move on . It was a wonderful time in my life and enjoyed the benefits to the fullest.
fun place to work at
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Denver, CONovember 14, 2014
Pros: flights and having health insurance
Cons: just dealing with moody co-workers
my co-workers made it fun because we bust our butts and than enjoy the down time. The turn over was fast and the new managers was learning the job and trying to get the repect from the employee when told to do things....
great
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Denver, CONovember 10, 2014
Great company , Loved it. Wish I would not have left. I learned alot about being a flight attendant, safety issues, and customer service.
Best part was dealing with customers
Reservations - Call Center (Current Employee), Denver, COOctober 25, 2014
Pros: lots of customer interaction, good benefits
Cons: pay
It is an ok job but not the advancement possibilities I imagined at
Open House. Learned a new travel system Sabre, to add to my list of Shares and Fast Air
Airline Travel
Customer Service Coordinator (Current Employee), Denver, COOctober 22, 2014
Helping passengers with all air travel at the airport.

Ticketing.

Departure Gates.

International Arrivals.

Baggage Service.
Fun place
Reservations Agent (Current Employee), Denver, COOctober 21, 2014
Taking care of the customer needs, booking their flights, managing their travel. The company overall is great and everyone is very nice and helpful when needed
fun place with diversity
Customer Service (Former Employee), Texas, txOctober 17, 2014
Pros: diversity
Cons: separation
good place to work with good training as new employee. i have learned some new skills for customer service. management was not that good because mexican were favorised than black
Fun working with people who travel.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Durango, COSeptember 22, 2014
Pros: people who travel are the best!!
Cons: super early mornings.
The Frontier Crew in Durango were so much fun to work with. We had to make sure everything was ready for the passengers so they could be on their way to a dream vacation, on time for an important business meeting, finally get to see their grandchild, or a minor traveling from one parent to another. When something went wrong (the flight was delayed or even worse, cancelled, it was our job to make it right, get the people to a local hotel, rebook their flights, arrange for taxi's and make grumpy passengers turn to happy passengers. It was sometimes a challenge, but I only got yelled at once, and by the time the flight was about to leave, the person who yelled at me came and apologized (that was after I sat down with her and help her hand telling her that she would soon be with her family as the flight was on it's way).
The hardest part of the job was the waiting when the flight was delayed, but there was always something that needed to be done.
The most enjoyable part was pleasing people, and making sure they had a great start or end of their trip.
Fun Place to work
Reservations Agent (Current Employee), Denver, COSeptember 14, 2014
Pros: flight benefits
Cons: pay
Great Family environment. The pay sucks but if you travel a lot then its worth it
Fast paced environment and each day was something to look forward to
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee), Los Angeles, CASeptember 3, 2014
Pros: free travel and meeting people from all over the world
Cons: fees and additional charges started to increase causing upset passenger and stressed out employees
I loved working for an airline it was one of the best experiences of my life, but like all company's you have your pros and cons. Overall, it was my dream job. If you cant handle stress an airline job is not the job for you.
Overall Like it some what stressful
Reservations Agent (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIAugust 11, 2014
Pros: pick up as many hours as you want
Cons: policies
Everyday at work was different, spoke with many different people.
I learned better communication skills, and how to calm down irate customers.

The best part of working here was the relationship I developed with my coworkers
Accomplished and dynamic Information Systems manager
IT Director - Infrastructure and Engineering (Former Employee), Denver, COAugust 11, 2014
Accomplished and dynamic Information Systems management professional with extensive experience managing technical staff, technologies, contracts, enterprise systems, data centers and business systems. Recognized for consistently achieving organizational goals, and ability to deliver various aspects of IT operations with extensive experience in handling the overall technological direction of the organization. Dependable and exercises independent judgment and decision making abilities in establishing technical standards, ensuring adherence, and in evaluating technology problems and creating manageable solutions. Highly reliable and detail-oriented professional with a high sense of diligence and ability to effectively multi-task several complex assignments within tight deadlines. Proactive, with a team-oriented attitude possessing strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to work with diverse functional levels.

1 2 3 4 5

About Frontier Airlines

Faster than covered wagons, Frontier Airlines' planes part the clouds and fly the skies above the Rockies and beyond. The company – Read more

Frontier Airlines Photos