Frontier Airlines

Frontier Airlines Employer Reviews

Fun to work for
Customer Service Agent / Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZMarch 31, 2014
Pros: fast paced, great management.
Cons: very low pay, very few hours avail and not much room for advancement unless relocation to denver.
Was a great physical job. Kept me in shape and really enjoyed being cross utilized. learned all aspects of the airline industry.
Great work environment
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Seattle, WAFebruary 25, 2014
Pros: the great family atmosphere
Cons: some days could be long depending on the weather or other circumstances.
Working for Frontier Airlines was great, no two days were alike. You would always deal with something new which kept you on your toes. The management was great and was always on top of new policies and procedures that needed to be implimented. My co-workers were awesome, it was very much so like a family environment. Teamwork was the key to a successful – more... operation. The hardest part of the job as a Customer Service Supervisor were the days when the fligths were delayed or canceled. We are in the business to serve the customer but sometimes no matter what you've tried the outcome was not what the customer wanted to hear; however I found that if you are honest witht the customer and you try everything possible to help them no matter the outcome they will leave feeling like you did your job. The most enjoyable part of the job was the flight benefits, I traveled the world costing me almost nothing. – less
Great people and not your average work
Ramp Agent (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOFebruary 20, 2014
A fun place to work where you never know how the day is gonna be cause you deal with weather but getting to see lots of people its a very fun place to be
A great job with outstanding benefits.
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 18, 2014
Pros: free flight benefits
Cons: the pay was the only con, but made the best of it.
When you step onboard as a flight attendant you have no idea what you may face and the opportunity to make the best of the challenges. It is always fun to work with others. I learned I am excellent in most situations to handle them with what I learned in training and real life situations. The hardest part of the job was just the pay. The most enjoyable – more... was seeing different places and meeting all types of people. – less
productive
CSA Agent (Former Employee), Queens, NYFebruary 15, 2014
This was a fast moving company, heavy ineraction with customers. I had to muti task everyday. Showing up and reporting to work on time was a must. I enjoyed this job,
very fast pace
Repair/Warranty Administrator (Current Employee), Denver ColoradoFebruary 13, 2014
1. Typical day is makeing sure all my aircraft are have inventory that is need for our maintance.
2. I have learned that there are lots of regulation that need to be followed in the airline industry
3. I work very close with Managment I'm there main contact when parts are needed I work very well with our managment.
4. I work very close with Co-workers – more... I'm there main contact when parts are needed or problem resolving.
5. Hardest part is AOG aircraft on ground.
6. I enjoy that fact that I'm contacted by several department to help out with any problems that may accure. – less
a lot of time away from home
Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Denver, COFebruary 13, 2014
Lots of changes occuring currently, once everything falls into place the work culture may get better.
Customer Service and Extremely fast pace
Flight Attendant (Current Employee), Denver, COFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: travel
Cons: small spaces
A typical day at work is by the clock from the time you clock to board all passengers on the plane. I have learned that working with the FAA is very important position because you are in charge of peoples lives. My co workers are my team and all 981 Flight Attendants take there job seriously at all times. The hardest part of the job is working when – more... there is extreme turbulence and keeping yourself and the passengers safe. The most enjoyable part of the job is the constant change on a daily basis. – less
Fast Paced,
Customer Service / Ramp Attendant (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 5, 2014
Pros: busy hard work
Cons: long breaks in between jobs
Fast paced outside hard working perfect for me if i did not have to move away from the location.
A fun and productive working environment
Ramp Service Agent (Step Up Coordinator) (Former Employee), Denver, COFebruary 3, 2014
I was a ramp service agent. I loaded, unloaded, and transported freight. Drove and operated ground equipment including tugs, belt loaders and push tractors. I worked well with management and got along well with co-workers. It was a fast pace environment. I enjoyed working there.
lots of break times between flights, if assignments is done on time.
Ramp Service Agent (Former Employee), Sacramento, CAJanuary 30, 2014
lots of break times between flights, if assignments is done on time
Call center Moved to Denver
Reservations Agent (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIJanuary 25, 2014
Pros: free flights
Cons: not enough pay to take vacation with free flight
Not really much to say. 24/7 operation, worked all major holidays, and got shifts between 6am and midnight. Perfect job for single people with no spouse, children or extra-curricular activities.
Fun and varied place to work
Ticket Agent (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: hours
Cons: worked part time, so no real benefits
I loved working at Frontier and was sorry to have to leave. People so nice. Loved meeting so many new people.
fun fast place enviroment
Ramp service coordinator (Former Employee), Denver,coJanuary 17, 2014
fun work relations Management works great with employees easy to work around hours
National Station Training Coordinator (Former Employee), Washington, DCJanuary 16, 2014
I think that Frontier is a decent airline. I've flown with Frontier several times because I live in Denver, but used to work in Washington, DC. They consistently have flights from Denver to Reagan International. Frontier is VERY reasonably priced. They are typically $20 or more cheaper than Southwest. I've never had a cancelled flight or any issues – more... with customer service with Frontier, but they are generally not as friendly as Southwest. Southwest is probably the friendliest airline that ever existed, though.

The seats are big and comfy and each person gets their own personal TV. For the Denver to DC flight, it cost $6 to watch TV. Unlike Southwest, soda and snacks aren't free, which IS sort of lame. I mean, how much does it really cost them to give you a package of peanuts, especially when they buy them in bulk? I think they're just cutting corners here.

My only complaint is that I signed up for their rewards program and even though I insert my number when I purchase tickets, they don't automatically credit my account with the miles I've earned from each flight. I'm pretty sure it's a glitch in their system. I shouldn't have to email customer service to get my points added to my account. Then, when I emailed them, they told me that they couldn't credit my account with a flight I took back in August because "It hadn't happened yet". I printed them out a screenshot of the confirmation I received and they eventually gave me the credit, but it was a huge hassle for something that should have happened automatically.

All in all, Frontier isn't bad, but it also isn't good. But you get what you pay for, people. – less
Great company
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: free flights, great managers, perfect hours, great co-workers
Cons: the company stopped flyting out of colorado springs so i lost my job
This was one of the best jobs I have ever had. I enjoyed every day I was there and even worked mass quantities of over time. Management was fantastic and they were always there for you when you needed them. The hardest part of this job was when we had bad weather and it made the flights delay or cancel and even then I always enjoyed myself.
Outstanding customer service provision.
Customer Service Representative (Lead) (Former Employee), Washington Reagan National AirportDecember 30, 2013
Pros: vacation time, sick days
Cons: high cost health insurance
A typical day at work would generally be as follows: I would review the day's briefings. Setup the work area (ticket counter) for the expected passenger load. I would make sure all necessary supplies are available to carryout our task. I would ensure that all the computers are functioning and that the ticket counter is adequately staffed to meet the – more... day's challenge. We will all participate in serving our customers in the most excellent manner possible. As a lead agent, I would assist my fellow employees to resolve work related issues, and any conflict that may arise in a professional manner.
At the end of the day, I would compile reports and send them to the upper management.

I have learned that to succeed in customer service, we must work as a team. Getting everybody on the same page, with a set of goals to achieve an end, is a very important part of leadership. When you treat each other with respect and understanding, much of the work is accomplished, no matter how difficult the task.

Management was very helpful in setting the goals of each work day. Although our duties and responsibilities were repetitive, the managers gave us the flexibility to rotate functions. We were also given recurrent trainings to refresh us, which helped to improve our efficiency.

My co-workers were very amicable, professional, cooperative and service oriented. We worked as a team, that made us to understand each other better. As a result, we enjoyed working together to accomplish our responsibilities with little or no incidents.

The hardest part of our job was when things happened
that were beyond our control such as weather and air traffic interruption of flight operations. My or our greatest concern has been the customers whose travel plans were interrupted. However, we have been trained as customer service agents to re-accommodate the customers to maintain customer satisfaction.

The most enjoyable part of my job is always when a customer is very satisfied with the services we provided. Customer satisfaction creates a lasting relationship with our customers. I know that satisfied customers will want to come back. Therefore, we make it our utmost priority to keep our customers satisfied by providing an exceptional and excellent service. – less
Workers with a lot of heart giving it their all
Workforce Analyst (Current Employee), Denver, CODecember 24, 2013
Rehire so that has to mean something. Love the people that I work with.
Steer clear of IT Infrastructure department
IT (Former Employee), Denver, CODecember 21, 2013
Pros: not many
Cons: poor benefits, cubicle hell, take advantage of employees
Director of IT Infrastructure is insane. He yells at people who disagree with him in a professional manner, Lies about his prior experience, talks bad about everyone behind their backs to other employees, takes no responsibility for his failures and points the finger at everyone else. Very toxic environment and not supportive at all.
Unique and fun family atmosphere
Flight Attendant (Former Employee), Denver, CODecember 3, 2013
I have learned that I am at my best when I am doing something new every day. Even though on the outside each flight can look the same, I discovered that it is the only job I've ever had where the same repetitive tasks are different each and every time.

Being away from family is difficult, but there is also an advantage to being completely home once – more... you are there. Gaining seniority was also very rewarding. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Frontier Airlines

Faster than covered wagons, Frontier Airlines' planes part the clouds and fly the skies above the Rockies and beyond. The company – Read more

Frontier Airlines Photos