Frontier Communications

Frontier Communications Employer Reviews

Had a Productive and Fun Place
Senior Salesforce Developer (Former Employee), Rochester NyJuly 8, 2014
We used to follow the Water fall Model.It was a great pleasure working in that company.
It was ok, but would not recommend...
Customer Sales and Service Representative (Current Employee), Provo, UTJuly 7, 2014
Pros: great benefits, good pay
Cons: short breaks, pay doesn't make up for dealing with the customers, training is pretty bad...
This company is pretty great don't get me wrong, and as far as the online sales and support position goes, the company is pretty much willing to just throw money at you. Things start getting kind of bad though when you're in a brand new call center and they demand overtime every single morning once you're out of training, then get upset and threaten – more... to fire you when you take pto a few days in a row because the stress of talking to hundreds of customers a day who are yelling at YOU because of something someone else did is starting to get to you. – less
Hire energy enviroment constant focus on driving revenue and providing a positive customer experience
Contact Center Manager (Current Employee), Marion, OHJuly 6, 2014
Pros: always a changing environment
Cons: limited growth in current city/state
Managing a competitive sales team. Managing the normal work day involves analyzing results, reports, conference calls, meetings, customer escalations and employee issues.
unhealthy
Customer service sales specialist (Former Employee), DeLand, FLJuly 4, 2014
very unhealthy work environment you get in trouble for moving around
Good benefits and pay, but ever changing list of duties
Facilities Assignor (Former Employee), Sun Prairie, WIJuly 2, 2014
Pros: pay/benefits
Cons: work/life balance
Day to day is always different, and territories get moved around, the hours aren't set and most of the time there is overtime offered. The pay was really good, and the benefits were great, but you kind of lose your out of work life because it seems like you're there 24/7
Specialist OSP Engineer
Specialist, Network Engineer (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INJune 27, 2014
Enjoy the work enviroment, co-workers, and high work loads. My organization skills has driven me to become successful and committed to all tasks on time.
Great Employer
Communications Technician II (Former Employee), DeLand, FLJune 25, 2014
Pros: understands employees have personal issues that may need a day off without penalty.
Cons: pay increase can be less than $0.50/year
When few big companies left me feeling not important or just another employee, Frontier Communications step in and made me better about waking up each morning to an honest day at work.
Family environment
Customer Service Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Allen, TXJune 16, 2014
Pros: bonuses
Cons: constant work schedule changes
Great company, staff, and people to work with
Great Benefit
Awesome management.
Typical day at work is mainly selling frontier phone, internet and TV cable services, also maintaining monthly targets
Fast paced ~ enjoyable co-workers
Lead Dispatch Clerk (Former Employee), Bloomington, IllinoisJune 8, 2014
Pros: the benefits couldn't be beat
Cons: utility company = long stressful hours when the weather was bad
This was a very fast paced job. My ability to be a team leader and my organizational skills came in very handy.

I worked with most of my co-workers for 21 years. Our company started out as GTE. We mergered with Bell Atlantic and became Verizon. Frontier bought Verizon in 2010. Having worked for 3 different companies while still sitting in the same – more... seat meant there were alot of ups and downs. Co-workers seemed like family. – less
Frontier
Sales/Customer service representative (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INJune 2, 2014
Fielded an average of 50-70 customer service calls per day. Recommended and helped
customers select products and plans based on their needs.Informed customers about sales and
promotions in a friendly and engaging manner.Managed wide variety of customer service and
administrative tasks to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently
Upbeat workplace
Offline support (Former Employee), DeLand, FLJune 1, 2014
Pros: team work
Cons: irate customer
provide phone and Internet service and we also partner with DISH network to provide customers with satellite television. My particular department is CCSG although; my main function is Lifeline. My job obligations are to provide the customers whom may qualify with assistance on their telephone bills, also producing flyers and brochures to provide information – more... on the program. I worked with a numerous amount of people to get this task done, may it is caseworkers, and family, department of Human Resources, Or My very own support team at Frontier Communications – less
Rewarding company to work for
An unwavering commitment to customer service (Current Employee), Marion, Ohio 43302May 31, 2014
Frontier is a good company to work , they treat their employees with great rewards and compensations
Work Summary
Strategic Sourcing and Procurement Intern (Current Employee), Rochester, NYMay 23, 2014
- very productive, team-oriented atmosphere
- i've learned so many valuable lessons throughout my time here thus far.
- great team to work with
Flexible work environment but employees overworked!!
Manager (Current Employee), IllinoisMay 22, 2014
Pros: flexibility in telecommunting
Cons: underpaid relevent to job market
Are given opportunity to voice opinions for improvements of work processes, but are not followed through by management. Employees are overworked and not compensated accordingly per job market.
Very positive work environment
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Rochester, NYMay 22, 2014
Very positive work environment. Effective resource utilization
Great Opportunity
Local Area Manager (Current Employee), Charleston, WVMay 21, 2014
I am inspired most when providing leadership and taking ownership of key projects. I have a genuine passion for working with and guiding individuals and achieving and retaining high standards, I continuously strive to understand the bigger business picture and utilise excellent communication skills to solve business issues.

I have acquired a reputation – more... for quickly grasping new ideas and concepts. Effectively combining outstanding people and technical skills with commercial acumen to develop innovative and creative solutions to problems. I see myself as a highly driven individual who exceeds set goals without compromising levels of service.

I greatly enjoy working on my own initiative as well as part of a successful team and demonstrate the high levels of motivation required to meet the tightest of deadlines. Even under significant pressure, I possess a strong ability to perform effectively.

The type of role which really excites me is one where there is potential for personal and professional growth and where creativity and attention to detail are second nature. I wish to utilise my huge success and wealth of transferrable skills to develop my career further.

I love doing what I have a passion for such as providing excellent technical leadership and outstanding customer service provision. Also, I relish new and refreshing challenges which give me great satisfaction when I resolve the issue.

I ensure exceptional attention to detail in everything that I do and I always demand excellence from myself. – less
Productive, fast paced, sales environment...great opportunity to win prizes & have fun.
Residential Sales & Service Consultant (Current Employee), Fort Wayne, INMay 16, 2014
Always evolving to help accommodate needs & products for the customer.
Frontier Communications is suffering from growing pains and a less than clear corporate direction from management
Technical Manager (Former Employee), Myrtle Creek, ORApril 21, 2014
Pros: good hours typically, competitive compensation package, excellent technical staff
Cons: unclear corporate direction, short staffed at a technician level, lack of growth potential.
Corporate Mission Statement and corporate directives from management conflict, making a career somewhat frustrating,
Universal Sales Associate (Former Employee), everettApril 15, 2014
online chat representative handling billing, taking service requests, loved my co workers, hardest was working as large business representative i loved..
customer service/sales
IHD Help Desk Support Tier (Former Employee), Rochester, NYApril 8, 2014
Pros: nice environment, good benefits, helpful team atmosphere

Cons: low pay, national executive management pay increase while eroding the center's employee real net 5ake home.

I'm a current Sales and CSR in one of the Frontier call centers. My colleagues and our environment are wonderful. Working at Frontier would be great if senior management would – more... recognize the following...
1. They need to pay their group 3 CSR a better base pay. $11-$13 an hour is not livable. The constant call center turover, which is extremely high – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Frontier Communications

Serving city dwellers and country folk alike,¬†Frontier Communications provides phone, Internet, and satellite TV (through a partnership – Read more

Frontier Communications Photos