Enjoyed my job/Management lacked experience
Housing Development Specialist (Former Employee) – Chillicothe, OH – March 5, 2015
• First-Time Homebuyer Project Coordination and Management:
• Created and implemented new floor plans to accommodate A.D.A. requirements
• Established and implemented marketing strategies to draw potential homebuyers.
• Developed and implemented Homebuyer Education Program for potential homebuyers, and aligned the companies counseling program to meet the HUD guidelines.
• Completed funding applications and wrote grants for government HDGF program and FHLB AHP Program
• Awarded $450,000 HDGF grant for homebuyer down payment assistance
• Awarded $350,000 HDGF grant for homebuyer down payment assistance
• Awarded $150,000 from the Federal Home Loan Bank AHP Program
• Awarded $500,000 HIF grant to fund a home for Developmental Disabled individuals
• Awarded $75,000 grant from Carol S. Peters to fund a home for persons with Disabilities
• Go to various job sites to monitor construction of apartment complexes throughout the state of Ohio. Complete annual site audits to ensure compliance with government regulations.
• Homebuyer Education & Counseling
• Created the curriculum for the Homebuyer Education courses
• Conducted comprehensive counseling session to assess the client’s current financial situation
steady income/enjoyed work