Frontier Employee Reviews

frontier
Residential Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INFebruary 7, 2018
I went to work for Frontier Communications when they bought out the contract for Verizon and they states of California, Florida and Texas. Very high-paced because of the company change over between the frontier and Verizon. The customers are very irate and did not know that their precious Verizon had been sold out to Frontier. A lot thought that we stoled Verizon from them just to give them Frontier. This was a temporary job there was no guarantee of having a full-time job there. I did enjoy working there, but there was some people there that were not very friendly. If I was offered a job back there I would definitely go back there.
Alright
Assistant General Manager/Head Server (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 6, 2018
It's a good place to work, management and kitchen staff can get a bit edgy. Organization is lacking and ownership has a false understanding of the restaurant's identity.
Pros
staff meal
Cons
overstaffed
Warm atmosphere, exotic menu
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 31, 2018
Great place to work, Family oriented company. Very eclectic menu so I was able to try and learn about new foods that I had never been in contact with
Very High Stress
Customer Care Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJanuary 28, 2018
At times there would be 100+ calls in que and they would want us to hurry the customers we had but yet still sell them products. I didn't feel we gave our customers enough quality service with the time we were mandated on a call.
Rochester Telephone
Level III CMR Clerk (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 16, 2018
I started with the company when it was named Rochester Telephone. It was a great company. As I moved to different corporate departments from operator services the environment became more cut throat and lot of office politics.
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
You have to be able to play the office politics game.
work you to death
Registered Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Longview, WAJanuary 13, 2018
they will work you to death and embaress you when you do something right in front of clients they have a very disrespectful person who does the scheduling they should of hired someone who knew what she was doing
Pros
they with mandate you if no one shows up
Cons
not nice people
Money focused
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Kingman, AZJanuary 8, 2018
Company is very bottom line focused and not concerned with their employees. Worked in several departments with bosses that were not concerned about the things that happened in the office, only with what they were doing. Some of which happened to be against the law and company policy.
not so well
Sales/Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INDecember 30, 2017
currently under going changes.. poor quality. upper managment unorganized. the work community is cold but teamwork is vitial. overall experience not a good one
Great Rig i enjoyed working on the driller.
Subsea Engineer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXDecember 28, 2017
Working with Frontier drilling I was given my first Sub sea position which i am very grateful for. I also meet a lot great people which i am still associated with today.
Good job, hated to see it go.
Construction Worker/Lineman (Current Employee) –  Sun Prairie, WIDecember 20, 2017
Good first and second level management. After that there is a disconnect with what is needed on a local level. Good co-workers, like a long distance family.
Pros
Outside work, good first level Management
Cons
Disconnect from upper management.

Want to know more about Frontier?

Ask a question
No advancement opportunities
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sanford, NCDecember 6, 2017
Stressful, hire poor help and management is left to deal with that. If floor personal would get paid more, it wouldn't be so bad..................................
Very negative work environment
RN (Former Employee) –  Kalispell, MTDecember 4, 2017
Was very glad to be done with this contract. Management was very threatening to co-workers and myself. Very negative environment to work in. Management was very lazy & non-supportive of staff working in the field.
Pros
Co-workers were great
Cons
Management was very threatening & negative
Small spaces, repetitive
Busser and Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMNovember 28, 2017
Typical day at the Frontier for me was to clock in, clean tables all day and wait till someone finishes their plate so you have more work to do. When washing dishes it's the same the whole day, wash dishes and just wait until more dishes are sent back to me so I can do more dishes. I learned how to clean.
Client is very caring
Home Health Aid (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 24, 2017
I really enjoy working with the company because its small. Office personal always make you feel welcomed and at home. They make sure to correct any issues with your pay.
Detail oriented environment with focus on customer issue resolution
Advisor Wholesale Markets Billing and Collections (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCOctober 23, 2017
In my department a typical work day consists of reviewing outstanding issues I've to provide deliverables for, reviewing emails for current action items, responding to customer inquiries, responding to other departments responses to inquiries, working current customer bill disputes by accessing claim in system and researching, then creating documentation to support my research and providing the customer with Resolution to the dispute.

Researching inquiries from customers regarding network billing issues. Responding to and performing tasks requested by manager or supervisor.

Interfacing with various Dept. managers for ongoing issues and concerns regarding customer network provisioning or billing.
Pros
flexibilty to work at my own pace and manage my workload
Cons
can be stressful
Company is not the best to work for
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee) –  McAllen, TXOctober 22, 2017
With the short time of being an employee I loved my work, The only thing bad was the support that the customer was getting. We had to fix their issues within 15 min when in fact some took allot longer to help. We would get loss of credits if we did not get complete within that time frame.
Only reason I had to quit was due to loss of my voice
Pros
Good pepole
Cons
Could not thurogh to get the customer taken care of
productive
Traffic Administrator (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 13, 2017
A typical work day at Frontier consist of but not limited to:
Provide information by accessing alphabetical, geographical, or other directories. Assist customers with special billing requests, such as charges to a third party and credits or refunds for incorrectly dialed numbers or bad connections. May handle emergency calls and assist children or people with physical disabilities to make telephone calls.
Fun environment.
Workplace Culture
Social Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCOctober 4, 2017
New Frontier Data's workplace can best be described as a "High intensity, fast-paced workplace."

Must have the ability to multi-task multiple projects and be able to meet high demand work deadlines.
Pros
Unlimited PTO
Cons
Pay Salary and Career Advancement
Terrible to work for and under-payed
Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 2, 2017
They pushed the job for over seas work. I believe in jobs in the United States and keeping it american. They now have people working from home to do some specialized work but severely underpaying them.
Horrible Company
anonymous (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 2, 2017
This company will go under in only a matter of time. They turned a revenue producing business into a money pit. There is no advancement and leadership is not open to hearing creative ideas.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Frontier. Our community is ready to answer.