Frontier Employee Reviews in United States

Productive fun work place meeting new people.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INApril 28, 2016
I enjoy meeting new people at work, getting new customer, making people happy, solving problems. I love keeping myself and others days running smoothly and taking leadership when needed.
Pros
Learning new things everyday.
Cons
Short breaks, running out of time
Great company, horrible retail owner.
OFFICE MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Pullman, WAMarch 22, 2016
While frontier has a great family feel with the ability to reach out to many people if you have any questions, and has saved alot of my sales but the local retail owner is god awful. He has no guidance for his employees and redoes his own redo's every fifteen minutes.
Pros
Great sales Leadership from corporate, and weekly updates
Cons
Horrible local owner, does not care, and just wants to play around.
Great experience, had ping pong tables in the break room
QuickBooks Online tech (Former Employee) –  DeLand, FLMarch 1, 2016
It was a great place to work at. Yes, it did get stressful for some cases but it was well worth it. Loved every minute of working there. I recently just left this job for a family illness in highlands county sense this job was so far from home I had to put my 2 weeks notice in. This job had everything an employee could ask for though. Plenty of tables to eat on, plenty of microwaves, food trucks, and a ping pong table.
Pros
Food trucks and ping pong table
no complaints/enjoyed working there
Master Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Evansville, ILJanuary 6, 2016
Enjoyed working with upper management as well as having alot of good hands to work with,, some were from a different work enviroment than me ,, but still had great values
Productive and Fun Place to Work
Sales & Service Tech I (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCNovember 22, 2015
Great place to work. My co workers assist in teaching every aspect of the job. The most enjoyable part of my job is the interaction with each and every customer that I come into contact with.
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Briggs, TXNovember 15, 2015
This was a great position and worked great with my school schedule while completing my Bachelors degree! My supervisor was wonderful and I learned a lot from working with him b/c he allowed me to do a variety of different tasks.
Pros
Very flexible hours
Cons
It was geographically constricting....
was a very enjoyable workplace
Ramp Agent (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 3, 2015
Load and unload airplanes, pick/up and deliver baggage to the bagroom, push the airplane out when finished loading. drove verious ramp tugs and belt loaders.
Pros
Supervisors were not pushy
Cons
working in extreme cold part of the year
Very business professional work environment
risks / fraud agent (Former Employee) –  Provo, UTAugust 27, 2015
This was an amazing paying typical desk job that I unfortunately was unable to fully experience due to relocation. However, what I did experience were amazing people, a professional environment, with an exceptional training program with room for growth in the company.
Pros
Professionalism
Cons
Not hired long enough to determine
Good work life balance
Director of Accounting (Former Employee) –  Allen, TXAugust 15, 2015
Nice place to work. Average work day. Management treats everyone fairly across the board as long as you're a hard worker. The challenge is always with an acquisition and merging the people, systems and customers; but that's with any company. To grow, you must go beyond the norm.
Pros
Nice average work days
Cons
Long work days if going through an acquisition (but that's with any company!)
Verizon culture was excellent. Frontier not so much.
Installer Repair Tech (Former Employee) –  Durham NCJuly 23, 2015
Verizon invested a lot in employee culture and growth. Frontier management had a different focus which was on the numbers. Work environment was not a positive experience in my workgroup resulting in turnover.
Pros
At Verizon, installers and cable techs had pride in their work and got along well.
Cons
Micromanagement resulted in job stress.
small company
maintenance supervisor (Current Employee) –  middletown ohJuly 13, 2015
Lots of work in the summer months not so much in the winter months. some jobs would take longer than expected. weather would hurt us on a lot of outside jobs. Pay is always good tho.
Pros
pays cash money sometimes
I loved helping people
Residential Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJune 10, 2015
Assisted customer with residential services and products. I assisted people with their bill and cable services. There were chances of advancement offered with the company
Overall good to work for
lineman,installer,cable splicer (Former Employee) –  Welch, WVMay 18, 2015
I get my jobs for the day then plan out my day to get the most work done in the shortest time.The people I worked with and for where the best co-workers you could count on.
Pros
Enjoyed my job.
Cons
Retired to early.
Frontier Community Services
Administrative-Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Kenai, AlaskaMarch 11, 2015
Majority of management is on the side of the staff. This
prevents burn-out.
Scheduling department is flexible if treated respectfully.
I learned how to consistently keep the professional barrier between me and my clients.
Pros
people i worked with were very interesting.
Cons
cold in alaska
the job is very phisical
Ramp Agent/Baggage Handler (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 1, 2015
the job was great you really learn about team effort and between flights you get some t.v. time or reading time and thier are stand bye tickets. and you have the tools to find out what flights are going out light so you get on without problems
Pros
you really stay fit
Cons
there is a downsizing on march 21
Fun and active
Telephone Repair (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INFebruary 25, 2015
This job was a different experince and also it is really hot and hard work to do. I like it because it kept me active. Other coworkers are really heplful and nice.
Important and rewarding position
Executive Driver (Current Employee) –  Arlington, VAFebruary 16, 2015
The job is not physically hard, but it is a very important part of the over all mission. I earned to take the most direct routes to safely and efficiently transport the client to there destination.
Good and fun place to work
Sr. Software Developer-Oracle/Data Analyst - ETL (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 13, 2015
• Coded Oracle PL/SQL stored procedure to perform ETL task, analyze the data files, meta data, schema descriptions in excel spread sheets.
• Wrote VB Script to look for a pattern to split the multi-part work sheets into individual .csv files.
• Wrote perl scripts to translate the .csv files to DDL to create the oracle database schemas/tables.
• Wrote queries to generate control files using meta-data for the tables.
• Performed ETL using the control files.
• Created perl scripts to run data load in parallel and create excel reports that would give the statistics on how the data load went.
• Mapped Source Columns to the Target Columns.
• Wrote scripts to pull data off the source tables and translate them to target tables
• Performed the ETL operation to load data from source tables to target tables.
• Migrated 300+ C++ codes connecting to Sybase to Pro*C codes to call Oracle database stored procedures.
• Performed Performance Tuning /Application Monitoring to access bottle necks.
Great vision for the future.
REPAIR AND INSTALLATION TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INFebruary 5, 2015
Have had great opportunities to learn and polish skills in many areas through management,and hourly positions held. This is a rapidly growing company.
Great place to work if you fit in
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INJanuary 26, 2015
Be prepared to get fired for some mistake you made 6 years ago.