FRONTLINE NATIONAL Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great
Account Manager/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  MilfordMarch 31, 2015
Fantastic environment and team. Ability to work independently. Great Location. Competitive pay and benefits. Great management and CEO.
Excellent work environment
o LPN (Former Employee) –  Camp Atterbury, INDecember 29, 2013
Went in daily at 7am, saw ill or injured soldiers until 10am then switched to mobing and demobing physicals until we left at 3pm.
Learned to take direction from military personnel, work sided by side daily with military personnel. Very different management, never met them prior to hire, as a matter of fact I met them once in passing during my stay with the company and never spoke with any of the in person. I was hired over the phone during a phone interview (that was a first). LOVED my co-worker, both civilian and military, all awesome, very respectful, hardworking, team environment. Hardest part of job was seeing a soldier really suffering and doing everything you could until EMT could get there to get them to to hospital. My son is a Marine and just made my heart ache for each and every on of those soldiers. My co-workers were the most enjoyable part of my job, I still have contact with most of them today. We became a family and I hated to leave but I needed insurance and everyone understood. I'd go back in a hearbeat today if the opportunity arose.
Pros
co-workers, work environment, lunch breaks
Cons
cost of health insurance through the company since not federal job
Good Company, not alot of fringed benefits
Family Nurse Practioner (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 13, 2013
Management personnel VERY easy to work with, definately will be an advocate. Reliable communication
Pros
salary, communication
Hardest part of the job
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenville, ILNovember 5, 2012
When they would not like you to do more. I have always wanted to do more. The hard part of the the job when you are so limited to do.
Pros
less people to work with
Cons
very understanding when you need to take off
Very Consistent Job to work at
Receptionist / HR Support (Former Employee) –  Milford, OhioAugust 9, 2012
I enjoyed working there and it was a good place to work. The managers were great and that kind of work is very consistent and nice.

4.5