Frontline Employee Reviews in United States

Medical Records Coordinator/ intake worker (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OH 44114July 17, 2016
Work with homeless population
High volume data entry
filing
scanning
phone calls
coworker are long time friends
Helping client fine housing
Helping others
Program Manager
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Riverton, UTJuly 11, 2016
Cleaning, Cooking, Organizing, Financial tracking, Gathering monthly data and writing reports for data, Household shopping, New staff training, Conflict resolution, Problem solving, Assisting in the daily needs of mentally challenged adults.
Pros
helping people
Cons
long hours and not being compensated for the overtime
Amazing Company
Office Manager - Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  UtahMay 25, 2016
I really appreciate that the company allows flexibility in your workday and unlimited PTO. My co-workers are easy to work with, and I feel supported by team leads.
I only wish the pay was a bit higher. Because of this, I doubt if I will be able to work here for very long. But for the time being, I'm enjoying learning new things and picking up a few skills.
Pros
Fun
Income, Dirty Environment
General Laborer in Warehouse (Former Employee) –  Warsaw, INMay 23, 2016
Income is not that good for the work that is expected. Not very good benefits offered for the price you pay per week. No room for advancement.
Learning environment with friendly staff and amazing clients.
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  West Jordan, UTMay 1, 2016
I would clock in about 230 or 3pm. I worked in a house of men who had disabilities. I was support staff and was there to help assist them with daily activities and teach them skills. I learned a lot of patience and grew to love a whole new group of people that I had never had much experience with. It was a challenge because the men had behaviors and some of them were violent, I learned how to cope with and handle these kinds of situations and how to adapt. I absolutely loved getting to know these men and watch them grow and learn.
Company
Social Worker (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 1, 2016
Enjoy helping Cleveland's community by serving clients with their daily needs. Flexible atmosphere helps with life's demands.
Great employer
PATH outreach woker (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHMarch 14, 2016
Frontline is a great employer. the benefits are great. Its a great environment to work in the people there are great. Its very fast pace. There are a ton of Jobs to choose from, and you can move around in the company if you want. Working at FLS helped to build my crisis management skills. The hardest part of the job is the 24 hour documentation turn around.
Pros
2 weeks vacation 3 personal days 2 floating holidays
Cons
working 2 late nights a week
fun work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Grand Forks, NDMarch 3, 2016
fun working environment, constantly learning, lots of customer service as a teller, customer relationship building
Crew Member, Hardees (Former Employee) –  Wilmington, NCAugust 7, 2015
Hardee's is a fast paced environment. I learned that team work and communication are priority. Management is great and co-workers tend to slack. there was really no hard part about this job but the most enjoyable part of the job was working with cool interesting people.
Pros
clean
Cons
short breaks
Support the Acquisitions Department in all administrative duties.
Acquisition Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ft. Belvoir, VAOctober 21, 2014
Data entry, and preparing PowerPoint presentations, memos, correspondences, manage suspense tasks, prepare all travel orders, amendments, vouchers, and training reimbursements. Manage calendars and answer phones. I learned government processes and procedures for many government areas and advanced my knowledge in software's and databases. Management and coworkers were great to work with and enjoyed supporting them.
Pros
location is great, the enviorment is great, enjoyed the employees and all challenges and responsibilities.
Cons
nothing really.
Technology Insertion
Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXOctober 16, 2014
Very exciting insertion of new technologies into all systems of the Air Force.
Nice Co-workers
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brigham City, UTJune 19, 2014
Learning how to take orders and making the food. Ensuring everything is correct.
Productive place to work.
Test Director/ Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Ft. Meade, MDApril 3, 2014
I really enjoyed this company, great place to work. I would reccommend working for this company.
Pros
great people who ae very professional, great team building events
Cons
limited number of jobs while on overhead
Productive enviroment, Fast Paced, Enjoyable
QualityAssurance Manager (Former Employee) –  Landover, MDOctober 15, 2013
A typical day at work is multitasking, creating new strategies to enhance company success, reviewing and tracking items for employees, assuring compliance with all records, and interacting with individuals in business. I enjoyed all parts of the job so no hard part to report. The most enjoyable part of job is receiving my Performance Reviews which made me know my efforts and work was appreciated.
Pros
advancement opportunities
Great company with lots of opportunity
Financial Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  Fort Meade, MDSeptember 4, 2013
SETA Contractor Support doing finance, acquisition and business management.
Productive and a great place to be friendly and show my true personality
Drive-thru Operator (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VASeptember 3, 2013
On a daily basis Ive been pushed to the limit to be the best cook and customer service specialist I can be.
The atmosphera was perfect,everybory were very collaborator.
Physical Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Fernando, CANovember 6, 2012
Review schedule patient list.
Planned therapy aimed at improving mobility,relieving pain,and increasinh strength.
I had good relationship with my co-worker,I share my knowledge,and I help when they ask me, and I was accept any suggestion when I had to make a plan for the patient.
I am very organized person.
The part more important in the job was when I receive thank you from the patients,when they feel less pain and when I pay atencion what they said.
Pros
i had 1.00 for breaks
Cons
no benefit