Frost Bank

Frost Bank United States Employee Reviews

Productive Bank
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Addison TexasMarch 10, 2015
The bank is a good wholesome bank with lots of changes happening within the Dallas region. They offer great overtime for employees who would like it, however the hours on Saturday's are from 8:30-2pm.
Bank Teller
Lead Bank Teller (Former Employee), CorpusFebruary 9, 2015
I began as a part time teller and was quickly promoted to full time floater teller. I processed all banking transactions. Helped with the bank officers by opening accounts, taking customers to their safe deposit boxes, and directed customers to the department they were seeking.
Worked in the data center. Sea of cubicles reminicent of the 1980s Tron.
PHP Developer (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJanuary 29, 2015
Pretty standard corporate work environment. I was always treated quite well. Nothing I could really complain about. I worked solo most of the time and only had to interact with managers. They were always pretty nice but they do kind of suffer from too many layers of management, I guess that's normal though.
Safe, sound place to work. Great company!
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Fort Worth, TXJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: good benefits for part time & full time employees, holiday time off, stable company, and they treat their employees well.
Cons: work saturdays, not enough financial incentives
I have been working for Frost for about 3 and a half years, and am glad that I did. I worked there through most of my college career as a part time teller and received a promotion to a personal banker position about a month after graduation. They were definitely good to me!
Great place to work!
Customer Service Teller (Former Employee), Fort Worth, TXNovember 24, 2014
Really enjoyed my co workers and management. They were always supportive and helpful. And vice versa I was always helpful to my team. We truly showed team spirit. A typical day at work was productive and fun. We made best out of our days. Our management took very good care of their staff. Fed us well also.
Great place to work.
Mail Clerk (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXNovember 24, 2014
Pros: paid holidays, vacation time, sick leave
It's great to work for Frost Bank. I enjoy working with the people.
My overall opinion
Trust Operations/Tax Intern (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJuly 13, 2014
Great company to intern for, as far accounting and finance I do not feel it is a good place to start your career. Easy to get "stuck" Very typical 9-5 job. Days go by very slow.
Love love love, best bank in Texas.
Bank Teller (Former Employee), North Richland Hills, TXJune 14, 2014
Pros: great values, good to employees
Good compensation, amazing employees, great values and great customers. Loved working here.
Productive and fun working place
Dotnet Developer (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYMay 22, 2014
Pros: .......
Cons: ..
Frost Bank is a leading provider of banking and financial services like credit card management, teller services, demand deposits, loans, Consumer credit, clearing, delinquency and line of credit. Credit card and bill payment Management system provides online corporate credit card services to clients. The system provides the web-based interface for credit card implementation for its corporate customers
Best Buy
Bank Teller (Former Employee), Houston, TxMay 16, 2014
This job was a great learning experience for me simply because it was a wide variety of people for me to be around!
Great place to work and gain experience in the financial industry.
Personal Banker (Current Employee), Keller, TXMay 5, 2014
Pros: working as a team throughout the entire organization.
Cons: not enough long-term growth
A day at Frost consists of pulling account reports, analyzing data, putting spread sheets together, going to meetings, and building long-term relationships with customers and employees.

I learned that business deals a lot more with then just the basics that is learned in school. Frost has giving me a new skill set that has allowed me to pursue my passion to be in management for a company that wants to exceed employee growth. I have learned a several different tasks that has challenged me to push myself to the next level.

Management is extremely caring for its employees. Happy employees equals longevity.

Co-workers work as a team. No matter if you where in Fort Worth or Houston everyone was willing to continuously work together to help solve a problem or find a alternative solution.

Hardest part of the job was my commute. I was traveling an hour each way but internally nothing was extremely hard. The job was not challenging enough.

The most enjoyable part was seeing and hearing that the customers were happy to choose Frost as there financial partner.
Great People, New Teller Management
Lead Bank Teller (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 22, 2014
Pros: stress lunches days of short staff, great affordable health ins.
Cons: new mangement, repititious work
As a teller your responsible for processing day to day transactions, very repetitious work. New management very strict.
Great co-workers and work/life balance
Admin. (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 6, 2014
Love working here because of my co-workers and the flexibility.
Good Friendly place to work
Lead Teller and Vault Teller (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: overtime
Cons: no back office positions available
I have worked in a teller environment working with customers and cash handling transactions. To be patient and really listen to customers needs is what I have learned. I have really been involved with management and they have really listened to my ideas and taken action with projects for referrals that I have completed. Since I work with my co-workers more than I with my family, I try to stay upbeat and friendly but very professional. The hardest part is sometimes having to try to get customers to understand banking processes or regulations. I have enjoyed getting to know the daily reoccurring customers that come into the branch daily and the friendly employees that I work with.
Amazing place to work and many opportunites to learn and excel.
Teller (Former Employee), Fort WorthFebruary 24, 2014
I enjoyed working for Frost Bank. It is not often that you come across a job where everyone is just so happy and helpful with everything and everyone pushes each other to succeed. I have learned great communication skills as well as interacting with co-workers and always keeping a positive environment. The most enjoyable part of my day was seeing my customers and knowing that I made their day just a little bit better by doing all I can to meet their specific needs. There wasn't anything hard about working at Frost. Sometimes customers can be a but pushy or rude but its all about patience and keeping a smile on your face.
Frost bank
Entry Level .Net Developer (Former Employee), Manhattan, NYDecember 5, 2013
It is a leading banking industry in NY are . This is where i took my first job in the US
Great Bank
Telephone Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Corpus Christi, TXOctober 10, 2013
they have a great culture there go management and coworkers
they could come up on the pay scale but all and all a good strong palce to work
Great Place to Work
teller (Former Employee), harlingen txOctober 1, 2013
Loved working here unfortunately due to bank downsizing I was let go.
Great for the consumer
Group Financial Center Manager (Current Employee), Texas only bankSeptember 30, 2013
Great bank for the consumer customer to open an account they cater to your every need.
It's a good environment to work with the colleagues
Software Developer (Former Employee), Austin, TXSeptember 12, 2013
It's a good environment to work with the colleagues.
It has been pleasure working in this organisation and was also great learning experience.

About Frost Bank

One of the largest independent bank holding companies based in Texas, Cullen/Frost Bankers owns Frost National Bank and other – Read more

Frost Bank Salaries