The promise of the cloud is finally ready to deliver. As ITSM consultants, Fruition Partners has been working with cloud technology since before we founded the company, and we have been pleased to watch our client roster embrace the potential of the cloud.
Anchored with our ServiceNow platform expertise, we help our clients to integrate focused best-in-class SaaS (Software as a Service) systems to provide a unified solution for their users in IT and beyond. And once everything is communicating, dashboards and business intelligence inform management teams as they make strategic decisions.
We believe that people should be able to work the way that they live, and that their high expectations formed using gmail, iphones, facebook, twitter, and chat should be validated by the tools they use for work
We provide consulting, design and development of solutions for integrating cloud applications to on-premise systems or cloud-to-cloud applications. Connect your on-premise systems or cloud application to your PaaS provider using:
- SOAP Messages
- Third-party IaaS
- HTTP Client
What YOU Will Do
We are looking for talented technical resources to move our clients forward with the technical deployment of cloud-based solutions that meet their business needs, primarily the installation of the Service Now tool. You will develop robust solutions and attain technical milestones. You will be working with clients to understand their needs and requirements, and will be part of transitioning them into the future of software development in a seamless, efficient manner. As part of a cross-functional team (business analysts, engagement managers, developers, QA) that recommends and delivers solutions, you will be tasked with assessing needs and then developing tools for our clients - demonstrating clearly all the benefits to the rapid development cycle that the cloud offers.
- Apply innovative technology to business processes in order to develop new solutions and troubleshoot issues.
- Consult with business analyst/project manager to develop appropriate technical solutions.
- Follow-up on outstanding client needs and provide timely status reports to project manager.
- Advise on options, risk and impacts on business processes and technical architecture.
- Communicate technical problems and solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Build positive relationships with external clients by providing excellent service/support and consistent communication as appropriate.
- Support cloud computing strategy and roadmap development from a technical perspective including identification of potential obstacles and solutions
- Collaborate with related, non-technical functions to envision and create innovative solutions.
- Design and develop UI as well as backend business logic and data access.
- Write and review technical requirements provided by client.
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- A minimum of 3-5 years of development experience.
- Background in cloud application development.
- Experience working collaboratively with related non-technical functions
- Strong technical and non-technical communication skills.
- Experience with Service Now platform is a plus.
Fruition Partners is an equal opportunity employer.