Fruth Pharmacy United States Employee Reviews

Store Manager/Sales Manager (Former Employee), Huntington, WVDecember 4, 2014
Pros: great place to work
Cons: never know when your time is up
The work place is very well mannered. I learn more computer skills and more on how to run a company. the management was great the try to explain everything to you before they did anything. My co works was great they help me with ever project we did and they help out a lot on holidays. The hardest part of the job was to keep employees at there best do to so much remodeling and moving thing around. Christmas was always the best time at Fruth, we would bring in Santa and take picture of the kids that was always fun.
cashier need more to do.
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee), Scott Depot, WVSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: always got our break.
most co-workers where great to work with
i learned our to to a plan-o-gram
the hardest part of the job was just standing around waiting for customers.
Terrible coworkers
Cashier (Former Employee), Huntington, WVAugust 18, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
It's like being in high school all over again with all the drama. Creepy coworkers which is the main reason i left there. Literally only one guy that works there that everyone loves and I was lucky to become such good friends with him.
exciting workplace
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Mineral Wells WVAugust 14, 2014
enjoyed this job very much, worked with customers and did scheduling and ordering and bank deposits
Fruth was a good place to work on a day - day basis.
DIRECTOR OF PROFESSIONAL PERSONNEL (Former Employee), Point Pleasant, WVMay 1, 2014
Pros: my co workers
Cons: inconsistant application of personnel policies.
Each day was a busy day and most always produced some challenges. Fruth was very customer focused and valued its customers. It was also forward thinking and looked at what opportunities were available on the horizon. They recognized that to be successful it must add new revenue streams to supplement filling of prescriptions. I learned the everyday importance of each customer to the success of the business and a renewed appreciation of the use of interpersonal skills one on one. I found the management a little selfish in its regard for lesser employees and not consistent in its application of personell treatment.

My co-workers were all very good, supportive of one another as well as their treatment of our customers. They were all very knowledgeable of their areas of responsiblity and performed their work very professionally.

The hardest part of my job was when it was necessary to terminate one of our professional employees.

The most enjoyable part of my job was helping others to be successful in their jobs and in resolving an employees' or customers complaint to their satisfaction. I would also have to say it was a joy to work with my co workers.
Would never work for this awful company again
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Ironton, OHApril 21, 2014
Cons: minimum wage, never get off work at time scheduled too.
Horrible place to work. Low pay, understaffed, druggies talk and treat you awful.
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Proctorville OhioJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: friendly people
Cons: pay rate
I enjoy the work environment
I enjoy my co-workers
It is a fast paced job
Great working place
CASHIER (Former Employee), wellston, ohioDecember 6, 2013
Pros: everything
This was my first job, they were the only ones to give me a shot. It was easy work, they didn't hoover over me, they allowed freedom on scheduling and trusted me enough to have me training another cashier within my first month.
enjoyed my job and coworkers
Whse. Mgr (Former Employee), Point PleasantNovember 27, 2013
Pros: good hours
Cons: cold in winter hot in summer
Most days were like working a puzzle. you had to find the right mix to get the day to work. I managed 13 people who worked as a team. Hardest part of my job was going through all the changes that were being made.. the most enjoyable part was at the end od the day you can push all the merchandise to the store and feel like you accomplished something.
It was a good clinical experience.
Pharmacy Technician June 2013 - (Clinicals) (Former Employee), Nelsonville, OHOctober 9, 2013
Pros: great people to work with.
Cons: i was only there for clinicals.
I enjoyed doing my clinicals there. I was only there for a 40 clinical experience for a Pharmacy Technician, but I really enjoyed my time there.
....hmm..
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Ironton, OHJune 28, 2013
They don't pay you enough for what they make you work. No matter if you have a degree or not you start out making Min. Wage.

I wouldn't recommend working for them.
Developed this chain
Pharmacy Manager, Owner, Executive, and CEO (Former Employee), oint PleasantApril 25, 2013
Pros: great satisfaction in build this chain
Cons: family controled
Opened second store. Have a large financil investment in this company
Really enjoyed working with my customers and the people I worked with have become extend family.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Huntington, WVOctober 2, 2012
Pros: decreased prescription cost.
Cons: wages.
Work started with turning on the computers and opening a register. From the start it was a race all the way to the finish. Lots of hustle and bustle which helped move your day along much faster. Everyday I could and usually did learn something new whether it was about a new medication or learning of a birth, illness and worse a death of a beloved patient. We usually had a great crew to work with and we worked well together making things move very smooth. Many of them are part of my extended family now or that's how I feel about them now. The hardest part of my job was when technology would fail and cause are patients to wait even longer for the medication they needed. I enjoyed getting to know my customers and my Fruth family.
Excellent
Professional Cashier (Current Employee), Gallipolis, OHSeptember 17, 2012
I love working at Fruth store 3, excellent workplace,Management is flexible with me. Cashier deals with money all day, i stock,i do what told to do.help customers. Hardest part will be me leaving i finished college time to move on. I love got to work there, u are slow someday fast paced.

About Fruth Pharmacy

Fruth Pharmacy has been serving Southwestern West Virginia and Southern Ohio Since 1952. We cater to the needs of our customers – Read more