Fruth Pharmacy

Fruth Pharmacy Employer Reviews

Would never work for this awful company again
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Ironton, OHApril 21, 2014
Cons: minimum wage, never get off work at time scheduled too.
Horrible place to work. Low pay, understaffed, druggies talk and treat you awful.
Fruth Pharmacy
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Proctorville OhioJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: friendly people
Cons: pay rate
I enjoy the work environment
I enjoy my co-workers
It is a fast paced job
Great working place
CASHIER (Former Employee), wellston, ohioDecember 6, 2013
Pros: everything
This was my first job, they were the only ones to give me a shot. It was easy work, they didn't hoover over me, they allowed freedom on scheduling and trusted me enough to have me training another cashier within my first month.
enjoyed my job and coworkers
Whse. Mgr (Former Employee), Point PleasantNovember 27, 2013
Pros: good hours
Cons: cold in winter hot in summer
Most days were like working a puzzle. you had to find the right mix to get the day to work. I managed 13 people who worked as a team. Hardest part of my job was going through all the changes that were being made.. the most enjoyable part was at the end od the day you can push all the merchandise to the store and feel like you accomplished something.
It was a good clinical experience.
Pharmacy Technician June 2013 - (Clinicals) (Former Employee), Nelsonville, OHOctober 9, 2013
Pros: great people to work with.
Cons: i was only there for clinicals.
I enjoyed doing my clinicals there. I was only there for a 40 clinical experience for a Pharmacy Technician, but I really enjoyed my time there.
....hmm..
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Ironton, OHJune 28, 2013
They don't pay you enough for what they make you work. No matter if you have a degree or not you start out making Min. Wage.

I wouldn't recommend working for them.
Developed this chain
Pharmacy Manager, Owner, Executive, and CEO (Former Employee), oint PleasantApril 25, 2013
Pros: great satisfaction in build this chain
Cons: family controled
Opened second store. Have a large financil investment in this company
Really enjoyed working with my customers and the people I worked with have become extend family.
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee), Huntington, WVOctober 2, 2012
Pros: decreased prescription cost.
Cons: wages.
Work started with turning on the computers and opening a register. From the start it was a race all the way to the finish. Lots of hustle and bustle which helped move your day along much faster. Everyday I could and usually did learn something new whether it was about a new medication or learning of a birth, illness and worse a death of a beloved patient. – more... We usually had a great crew to work with and we worked well together making things move very smooth. Many of them are part of my extended family now or that's how I feel about them now. The hardest part of my job was when technology would fail and cause are patients to wait even longer for the medication they needed. I enjoyed getting to know my customers and my Fruth family. – less
Excellent
Professional Cashier (Current Employee), Gallipolis, OHSeptember 17, 2012
I love working at Fruth store 3, excellent workplace,Management is flexible with me. Cashier deals with money all day, i stock,i do what told to do.help customers. Hardest part will be me leaving i finished college time to move on. I love got to work there, u are slow someday fast paced.

About Fruth Pharmacy

Fruth Pharmacy has been serving Southwestern West Virginia and Southern Ohio Since 1952. We cater to the needs of our customers – Read more