Frys

Frys Employer Reviews

Terrible Management
Server/Cashier (Current Employee), Belton, TXJanuary 30, 2014
Cons: no breaks, terrible communications
They need new management that actually listens and communicates with their employees and knows how to run a restaurant.
fry 's store
Sales Associate (Former Employee), anaheim , californiaJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: no money problems
Cons: no money hike
good and got to learn more at the job, more skilled employees
nice job
Night Stocker (Current Employee), Phoenix, AZNovember 11, 2013
Pros: yes
Cons: yes
my work is nice just that I need more hours to be able to pay my bills and I learned to be fast at work. they have good managements my co-workers are nice
Worst job
Courtesy Clerk (Former Employee), Scottsdale, AZOctober 22, 2013
Pros: met some nice people
Cons: management, scheduling conflicts, no flexibility
I was a bagger in the past and was excited when I got the job, then later on hated it real quick. Nothing but overly picky, customers who don't communicate effectively and get angry when you don't meet their demands. You were lucky to have a good day at Fry's, depending on the day and which season it was.

The holidays were the worst, just busy, busy, – more... busy! The managers I did have were good except for the Store and Assistant Store Manager. Store Manager was a womanizer, flirting with a coworker waiting for her to turn 18 so he can pay her bills, and the Assistant Store Manager had self esteem issues and was a real jerk, her aura was bad you could tell you would never like her.

When you needed a day off, it was hard to get it off. Nothing but arguing among the employees with management and if you were a student, they didn't believe in education. I learned that I need better customer service to handle these extremely difficult people, no matter what you did they were never happy. Getting a break was terrible, gave it to you when they felt like it. – less
Outdate Call center
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), San Jose, CAAugust 7, 2013
Pros: clean bathrooms
Cons: turn around time for employees, no values, dirty desks, and tables, working weekends, and holidays, no ot, the pay, outdated system, and no assigned desks.
A typical day at work for Frys.com was taking inbound and making outbound calls.The hardest part of this job was finding a seat to sit in everyday , when you clock in for your shift it can take 30 mins to find a desk and take calls (there was about 100 call center agents, and not enough desks), The time wait for a customer was about 25 minutes. They – more... were always angry when their call was picked up. – less
Repetive and hard working job
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee), Flagstaff, AZJuly 17, 2013
Pros: employee discounts in store
Cons: working the night shift.
typical night shift, breaking down pallets and spotting items to correct location in store. Management and supervisors also assisted in work. Co-workers was a great team. Hardest part of the job was working late hours into the next day. Enjoyed the company of my team.
Productive and fun workplace in the receiving area.
Processing Coordinator (Current Employee), Hanford, CAJune 11, 2013
Pros: lunch is always on time.
Cons: healthcare
A typical day like today Tuesday, you have a good management team; and excellent team player work. I learned how to be a fair person with all my team. My coworkers always have a smile, and they always help with the merchandise. The hardest part of the job is how to solve a typical problem; like merchandise loss, and knowing that you have to relate to – more... the problem and solve it. – less
Customer Service in every aspect
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Ellsworth and BroadwayApril 28, 2013
Working at Frys, there is customer service in every move we make. I walk in and begin my customer service. The co-workers are great and the managment makes it better. There is not really a hard part to the job, but what I most enjoy is the smiling faces walking in and out knowing I did my job just by being friendly and helpful.
Meh
everything. (Current Employee), Tucson azOctober 25, 2012
Been working there 7 years. Was a great place at first... Now slowly watching the company flush themselves down the toilet
Fast paced, great co-worker, not so good company.
Cashier (Current Employee), Anaheim, CaOctober 18, 2012
Pros: great co-workers
Cons: little pay, high expectations
Fry's expects a lot out of their employee but doesn't give much back. The people they hire tend to be great people. There are high turn over rates though.
ok ok
stocker (Former Employee), Chandler, AZApril 11, 2012
Pros: pay was ok
Cons: trustworthy
not vary trust worth out for themself not a good company to work for but if had another chance then i go back but a different store

About Frys

From a small grocery store founded by Ren Smith in Brigham City, Utah, Smith's Food & Drug has grown into a regional powerhouse – Read more