FSV PAYMENT SYSTEMS Employee Reviews in United States

productive, work oriented
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 29, 2015
This job was a daily challenge, there were so many different clients that if you weren't careful you'd confuse the product. Customers were extremely Rude. However, the managers were helpful and I made some lasting friendships with my coworkers.
Pros
lunch time was always good
Cons
mean customers
terrible place to work
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 1, 2014
I learned nothing by working there. Upper level management was very unprofessional. The best part of the job was night shift!! Rarely a call. Worst part of the job was lack of professionalism by the managers (supervisors were good, just not management). Everyone knew your business and the managers would cuss at you and around you. So out of line! Worked 50-60 hours for $35000, because someone was always getting fired and the rest of us were responsible to pick up the slack. Air conditioner went out in this second floor building multiple times in the middle of summer and the workers were still expected to work. No one would get someone to fix it!! This was a 24 hour call center....that is unbelievable that a company was too cheap to get someone out there to fix it on the weekend. The ethics, the lack of professionalism and the disorganization around this place were embarrassing. I've never worked at a place so unprofessional in my life. Oh...and the bathrooms always smelled bad...even after they cleaned it. Just a real dive. Turnover was very HIGH there. I asked that specific question prior to being hired and was flat out lied to!
Pros
hours
Cons
upper level management unprofesional, lacked integrity, unreasonable expectations for little pay
Fun place
Tier I Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 26, 2013
Handle calls for different card accounts, interactive management staff, monthly monitoring
Pros
team work
Cons
changes in procedures not always updated in system
Great learning experience
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 16, 2013
Overall a positive company,though small & ambitious. Day to day we were somewhat micro managed. Think that was the particular manager not the overall company. I was not well trained but on the job training was great for me. But its a great experience. I learned a lot of up to date sales tactics with HR & CEO directly. Expert on getting by 90% of gatekeepers. Great income, bonuses & incentives.
Pros
lunches on manager 4 days a week
Cons
political, micro managing, unsympathetic in family matters
Good Review
Tier 1 Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 7, 2013
At FSV Payment systems I learned the following skills:
Credit and Debit card processing.
Statement Balancing
Online Account Access
Purpose of ID Verifications with Federal Government
Managers and Supervisors work close together to insure training is conducted properly.
Coworkers assist whenever possible. Hard to socialize during working hours while handling customer calls.
Resolving comlaints that require Technical Support or Manager approval.
In office company parties. Occassional Voluntary time off.
Pros
financial education, team work, flexible
Cons
personal contact. strict.
There are much better places to work at
Inside Sales Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 6, 2013
There are great people that work here. The management staff looks out for the company. They do not put family first and they will make up rules as they go. They do not pay you what you deserve.
Pros
there are some great people that work here
Cons
managers and hr department are very misleading and will do anything to move the company ahead, they step all over the workers to do that, they will change things that were not in the intial offer letter, they will make rules as they go

Comment – July 8, 2015

I agree, HR would change the policy as they felt needed. I challenged them with something in the policies and procedures. There response was that it was outdated. I said well since they did not update the P&P they cannot just make something up and say you have to adhere to it. The Sales team was given one quota to meet and sign upon and then magically the numbers changed but there was no signed agreement.

Productive work place w/ casual dress environment
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 21, 2012
This is a productive work place in terms of gauranteed payroll, however, job security and advancement, also compensation and benefit factors are not at all definate.
Pros
casual dress code
Cons
constantly changing shifts, cuts in hours