FTS International Employee Reviews

Equipment operator
CDL Class A Driver (Current Employee) –  Eighty Four, PANovember 9, 2016
If you want no life, lousy communication through management, and not so good supervisor. its great pay but everything else isnt any good.i was here for 3 years and it never got any better
Pros
great pay
Cons
everything else
Good compensation, room for advancement
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Eighty Four, PANovember 9, 2016
Pretty good company to work for. Not to many cons. Would like to go back. Very good with family matters at home. Very strong in safety and dot regulations.
Great company
Equipment Operator (Former Employee) –  Elk City, OKNovember 7, 2016
Loved every thing about FTSI Just the work schedule ending up not working for me but I knew the schedule going into it. Pay was good and they are always willing to teach you.
My first job out of college in the field that I love!
Chemist 1 (Former Employee) –  Chickasha, OK 73018November 6, 2016
FTS International was great for starting out of college. Management was incredible, my colleagues were incredible, and I learned a lot from working there. Honestly, I really miss the place and wish FTSI never would have decided to shut down our department, but, things happen.
frustrating
Sand Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Aledo, TXOctober 19, 2016
FTSI needs better management that cares about their employees and that actually knows what goes on in the field. They also need to have better communication throughout the company. communication is the biggest issue in the oilfield and preached about the most. FTSI still lacks the understanding of proper communication and how to distribute that throughout the company.
ok place to work
Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  elk city oklahomaOctober 10, 2016
As far as oilfield goes its okay. Not really a friendly place to work as far as family goes. Management doesnt care to have face to face with operations
Great pay and benefits
Accounts Payable Clerk (Former Employee) –  Cisco, TXSeptember 1, 2016
The place isn't open any more, so this review is not necessary. But for some reason Indeed is making me fill this out, so here I am.
Fun work environment
Logistic Manager (Former Employee) –  Aledo, TXAugust 20, 2016
Great people to work with and management is supportive.
Management support
Hardest part of the day was working 12-14 hours
Pros
Supportive environment and great co-workers
Cons
No work-life balance
job was an ok job
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Bryan, TXAugust 16, 2016
ok job till they laid off and shut down the company. Pay was good also. Worked very long hours. But Im glad i got the experience of handling chemicals.
Pros
Company catered a lot
Cons
exhausting work
Mechanic 3 (Former Employee) –  Williamsport, PAAugust 8, 2016
Great place to work, I started my career in the oil and gas industry with these guys. I loved my job, I enjoyed the employees I worked with, couldn't seem to keep a maintenance manager around for more than 6 months at a time. I would have stayed at Williamsport FTS International for 30 years... If they wouldn't have closed the doors.. Still miss working there to this day and I'd go back in a heartbeat.
Great employer
Division HSE Manager over Longview (Former Employee) –  Longview, TXJuly 18, 2016
Frac tech services international is a great employer with plenty of room for advancement within the company and they provide their employees with awesome benefits.
Good job in a tough economy
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Aledo, TXJune 22, 2016
Worked with many 3rd party carriers and company drivers to have loads delivered on time. Though the oil and gas industry has its ups and downs, our management team was ideal for the environment. They helped resolve issues that came up when all other avenues were exhausted.
Enjoyed working in the oil and gas industry learing new things
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Aledo, TXJune 4, 2016
Stayed busy all day long, hardest job inventory, the co-workers were the most enjoyable people to work with. Was a very good company to work for with great benefits, I enjoyed all of the management that I worked for.
Pros
The hours of work and the people
Cons
Being laid off
fun to work
CNC machinist (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 23, 2016
great place to work at sometime too much mandatory overtime co-workers where great to work with lots of vacation nice and new machines
Pros
lots of vacation
Cons
too much overtime
great pay. Nice co workers
Frac Hand (Former Employee) –  Elk City, OKMay 13, 2016
I learned a lot and had great training and trainers, the management team was not in tune with what was going on in the field.
Pros
Free food at man camp
Cons
CEO not very smart
Bad time to buy in.
Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sidney, MTApril 28, 2016
I have worked for some of the bigger guys in the wire-line industry and I was looking for a change. I was recruited by a great district manager and came to work for JW wire line. They were one of the best company's I have ever worked for. Then FTSI bought them out. From the time we changed the names on the pickups the company started to get worse and worse. They were a frac company and they didn't understand wire line therefore they miss manage it from jump street. I wish they would have done more with it but I am sorry to say the managements inability to understand the market changes and major oil and gas plays in the US caused them to shutter there doors in most of the busiest regions in the country. I hope they can learn from there mistakes and turn it around how ever everyone that I worked with there will not becoming back.
Pros
Some of the greatest wireline hands I have ever worked with.
Cons
Poor Management at the Mid level
Good Small Company overall
Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  Odessa, TXApril 28, 2016
The job was a great starter job to gain experience, but there was no clear way to ever climb the corporate ladder and the raises were minimal. I enjoyed all the people and the company itself is badass.
Previous Employee
Logistics Quality Control Manager - US (Former Employee) –  Aledo, TXApril 28, 2016
While working at FTSI it was fast paced. Good company to work for! they showed care about family and work life. Pay was very competitive however they change thing like normal people change socks. No consistency at all. They were consistently inconsistent.
Needs of the company. Nothing more
Field Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Pleasanton, TXApril 20, 2016
No matter how much you put into it, you get nothing in return i.e. advancement, raises, backup.
Too many examples to document.
Very Good Company
Senior Financial Accountant, Cost Accountant (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 28, 2016
Successful company able to weather ups and downs in the oil & gas industry. Known for high quality management team. Management concern about employees as well as running the business ethically.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FTS International. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7