Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers Employer Reviews

rude co workers
cashier (Former Employee), Houston txApril 14, 2014
Pros: 50% off. free drinks
Cons: no breaks
Co workers talk behind your back. Manager does nothing about it. Job is easy. Decent pay for high school/college kid. Good hours. Not given a break if working less than 8 hours.
As a manager and an employee you can be crosstrained.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Torrance, CAMarch 6, 2014
Pros: good concept fun place to work
Cons: company dissolvement
Know-how to grind meat, bake bread and brownies, line cook and bartend.
An okay but not perfect place to work.
Guest Service Associate (Current Employee), Bloomington, MNMarch 4, 2014
I enjoy working here, but with the hours they are giving me to work part-time I cannot maintain a living.
Fun Work Environment
Cashier/Cook/Counter Expeditor (Former Employee), Boise, IDFebruary 26, 2014
Pros: 50% discount on food, free drinks
Cons: little to no breaks.
A typical day of work consisted of arriving and re-stocking the food and supplies. Getting ready for the next rush hour. Also making sure that the restaurant is clean. I have learned how to deal with customer complaints and how to multi-task more efficiently. Management was nice and helpful. They were quick to help us during a rush and to keep things – more... tidy. Most of my co-workers are now some of my good friends. It was always fun going to work with them and getting the job done. The most enjoyable part was meeting new people and having fun with the staff. – less
Great Work Environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), South CarolinaFebruary 19, 2014
I was able to advance at this company in this short period of time. The most enjoyable part of my job are my coworkers, owners, and the customers. We are all a huge family that always takes care of one another. I learned the ins and outs of the restaurant business, local store marketing, how social media affects sales, and much more.
i love that
Grill Cook (Former Employee), alexandria va..close down nowFebruary 18, 2014
i think that would be so awsome and working in a enviroment like that would be great and productive meeting great people
i love this place
cashier (Former Employee), Tulsa, OKFebruary 1, 2014
best place i ever worked at , its where i learned the most, best burgers, i wouldnt mind working there again
LOVE THE AMBIENCES VERY PRODUCTIVE
CASHIER /LINE PUSHER (Former Employee), San Juan, PRJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: free meals
Cons: lack of comunication with managment
TYPICAL DAY STARED

SALES OF BREAKFAST

PEP THE SALAD BAR

CUSTOMER SERVICES
Fun, fast-pace job, with friendly coworkers.
Hostess/ Cashier- Greet (Former Employee), Sparks, NVJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: 50% off employee discount on food.
Cons: short breaks.
A typical day at work would be opening every morning, re-cleaning the prep and cashier table before starting. I would then receive a sheet of paper following the quantity of produce I would need to make to last all day. I would cut all the produce, make dressings and salads. After, finishing all my duties I would then sanitize the area I was working – more... at, making sure everything was in place and labeled.
Working at Fuddruckers I learned many things including how to talk with guest, solving issues if any. Good customer service, safety handling, measuring and cooking.
Management was pretty decent, very friendly and organized. My co-workers were my favorite part of working at the restaurant, always very helpful in anything I needed, everyone helped each other out making our jobs easier on each other.
I feel there was no hard part in the job, your days and job are what you make of it. If you stay positive and always willing to learn anything difficult it will make everything much easier for yourself. The most enjoyable part of the job was talking and greeting our guests. – less
a chill type of work place
Server/Inventory Representative (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 21, 2014
jus a chill work place to work in jus alot of work to do an your on your feet for 13 hrs
Fuddruckers
Guest Service Ambassador (Former Employee), York, PAJanuary 20, 2014
Management was flexible, plenty of learning opportunity.
Good (:
Cashier (Current Employee), Katy, TXJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: 50% off meals
Cons: idk
Love the managers great environment. A lot of responsibilities and its really fast paced at times and I LOVE IT! Sometimes it could really suck cause it could be really slow and then they cut your hours cause it's really slow but its good overall.
I LOVED THIS JOB!!
Cashier/Dishwasher (Former Employee), Coon Rapids, MNJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: everything!
Cons: nothing
Preparing for the day, taking orders for awesome customers.
Cooking. Management made it seem like we were all regular co-workers no one acted like they were bigger and better then you and no one made you feel like you didn't belong!
Fun to learn abou bakery and making bread but bad management
Bakery/Busser (Former Employee), Emeryville , CAJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: 50% discount on lunch
Cons: unprofessional team and not employee appreciaion what so ever
It was a place that was very busy but short of staff. Management was unprofessional.
Fun People
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Winston-Salem, NCDecember 31, 2013
I enjoyed meeting the customers here and the co-workers I worked with.
My Work
Cashier and Sales Representative (Former Employee), Washington, DCDecember 23, 2013
A typical day at work for me is busy. I work hard everyday and I enjoy all my customers.
Overall my time spent at Fuddruckers was fun learning experience.
Baker (Former Employee), Modesto, CADecember 19, 2013
Pros: friendly staff, good hours, alright pay, learning experience
The staff (coworker) we very friendly met new people. There are a few things the staff should work on that i couldnt believe. The outside of work relationships need to stay outside of work it really does affect the production of products. Having to leave a customer because you see you ex working with you to cry is not okay leave your relationship at – more... the door. – less
fun workplace, nerver boring
cashier/bartender/advertiser/manager (Former Employee), Eagle Pass, TXDecember 19, 2013
Pros: fun, great schedule, nice people
Cons: i was never gonna make more than 9 dollars. and i was already a manager
Fuddruckers was great to me. I learned a lot from cooking to managing, i was able to see everything behind the scenes and understand everything about how a restaurant works. the things that need to be done in order to have an awesome restaurant that will keep guest coming back. how to be patient, and always keep the customer happy. how to lead a team – more... of 15 workers by my self. became very responsible. – less
Good Environment, Tough Management
Shift Supervisor (Former Employee), Rockville, MDDecember 10, 2013
Pros: half off on food
Cons: manager attitudes
Management was a bit on edge 24/7. The yelling anyone could do without. The job on the other hand wasn't bad. Enjoyed interacting with the guests. Most co-workers were a joy to work with others not so much. The environment overall wasn't bad though.
Best Cook Job Ive Ever had
Grill Cook (Former Employee), Columbus, GANovember 30, 2013
Pros: free food, pay raises
Cons: would have to wait sometimes days for checks, and checks sometimes werent right
Typical day at work was making sure that my supplies were stocked up for the upcoming rush we were going to have. When the rush came I was either on the grill or on the fryers. After the dinner rush we would prepare to shut down the store for the night. I learned how to produce a massive amount of food in a short period of time. My coworkers were awesome – more... and I still keep in touch with many of them. The management was so-so on one hand I had some of the best bosses ive ever had and on the other ive had some of the worst and unprofessional. The hardest part of the job was nothing once you got used to the work that was expected it was a breeze. – less

1 2 3 4 5

About Fuddruckers

You might say this company wants to be the champion when it comes to food, fun, and watching the big game. Champps Entertainment – Read more