Fuddruckers Employee Reviews

productive
Dish Washer (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CAAugust 22, 2017
productive,
you learn to keep active, the most enjoyable part of the job is the team work, I valued the high level of productivity, the management is approachable.
Very unprofesional
Baker (Former Employee) –  Lake Buena Vista, FLAugust 21, 2017
They were very unprofessional. I decided to leave the company for a more advanced organization.The company changed owners and they completely changed the management.
Every other worker including myself chose to leave the company because of the poor leadership.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Bad management
Good place to eat
Ambassador (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 19, 2017
Great place to go when u want a hamburger I love everything the aroma the place it's in and mostly everything it brings within it I like how it's fast paced and very competitive
Fun work place
Grill/fry cook (Former Employee) –  Bossier City, LAAugust 17, 2017
Enjoyed working here very well organized family​ friendly great food burgers are huge great customer service Enjoy working there get all of your hours
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks
A stepping stone on your way to other jobs.
Cashier/Cook/Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAAugust 16, 2017
This job was most tolerable and manageable due to the fact that I was hired by a friend who worked as one of the managers. However, don't expect much else even if you do make more friends on the job.
Good place
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNAugust 14, 2017
That was a good place to work go to learn more about the customer sercive through diifferent types of roles within the company I enjoyed the company that I was working for then I had a baby and pretty much had to quit and also found a closer job to the house I was in at the time I also learned to work on me time management and other skills that I didn't really know that I had but I definelty picked up some different types of skills.
great family atmosphere huge place to see so many smiling faces
" Head Grill Cook" (Former Employee) –  Galveston, TXAugust 12, 2017
Everyday was a new experience especially seeing all the happy customers who loved my cooking which they could see directly into the open kitchen setup which
Pros
freshest burgers on the island
Cons
pace sometimes cause frictions
Fun work environment, very family oriented.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 10, 2017
The job was very interesting everyone works together to get the job done and one must have a job work ethic to work there. If you don't have a good work ethic when you start you'll have a good work ethic when you leave, if you last.
Productive/high pace work wnviorment
Assistant Manager/regional trainer (Former Employee) –  Calumet City, ILAugust 8, 2017
Spent five years working for fuddruckers. Traveled for them on store openings. Enjoyed my time traveling and seeing new places. Every opening was different enjoyed working with my colleagues.
Pros
Traveling
Cons
Sometime very long says
Productive and fun but very tense
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Janesville, WIAugust 8, 2017
Some days were busier than others. On weekdays I tended to float to cashier to working floor. I enjoyed working there for the most part I got along pretty well with everyone. I although didn't enjoy how much drama there was and the fact that my hours weren't set so if we weren't busy someone would end up getting sent home. I think I learned a lot more on how to handle customers in all different ways whether it be a question they have about the menu or something wasn't quite right with their food. I also became very good at up-selling and felt proud of myself every time a customer would. Fuddruckers isn't a hard place to work in fact its very simple if you have nothing to do you can either clean or help others in their positions meaning cleaning off tables making sure its presentable for our customers or helping the bakery with making shakes and getting them out to our customers as soon as possible.
Pros
fun environment
Cons
drama
Decent Workplace
Cashier/ Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXJuly 31, 2017
I enjoyed my time working there,The other employees were a delight. However, I was unable to continue working due to my fiance's work schedule and the distance we had moved.
fuddruckers
Clerk/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJuly 30, 2017
Fuddruckers was a relaxed environment to work in. you come in do the job that you are assigned to do. Also with that being said you need to be a team play in the case the restaurant is busy.
Pros
discount on great food
Cons
healthcare
The Best Job I've Had
Fry Cook (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 28, 2017
My first place of work I've had moving to Albany. Very fun, very exciting and management was some of the best people I met in my life. Working there inspired me to own my very restaurant one day. I grew up quick there; I became very responsible. I finished school while still holding down a full time job and loved every minute of it. In less than two years I enter as a cashier and I left a great line cook.
Pros
Everything! Cant Complain
Cons
Closed down
Schaumburg Fuddruckers
Expeditor (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJuly 26, 2017
Everything was fine until management changed. Prices increased and the pay for employees sucked.Barely there raises and no vacation days allowed to be taken. Pay for maternity leave is not an option.
Good place to work, will give you hours if you ask
Expo (Former Employee) –  Ledgewood, NJJuly 24, 2017
full of friendly people, gets busy at times but that's expected of a restaurant , management was nice , easy to work with and understanding , it was a pleasure to work there
Fast paced, interesting multi tasking
Busser (Former Employee) –  Matteson, ILJuly 23, 2017
Fuddruckers was for the most part enjoyable. I enjoyed learning new skills and meeting new customers and serving their needs.
I enjoyed that I was allowed to find new ways to do my job.
I was allowed to train new employees also.
Pros
weekly pay, fast paced, always interesting learning new skills
Cons
New management was not as good as the old
Always a changing atmosphere
I cook (Current Employee) –  Marietta, GAJuly 17, 2017
I prep all the meat that will be cooked for the day. I set up the front line. I back up all items to make sure the day flows more easily. I have experienced people coming to work or walking out on the spot. The customer deserves the best treatment available. I prepare the food to the customers request from medium rare to extra well.

Organization is key. The people that manage the business can make it grow or kill it.

I love people and food. To see someone smile is priceless and the best part of serving people.

My job can be extremely difficult when there is not enough people to pull a shift off but I get it done.
Pros
Half price off of food purchase
Cons
No breaks
Fun workplace
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 14, 2017
I was a dishwasher clean up the the place sometimes I would go out my way to help out others that needed help I would help bus out the tables or do cashier also help cook on the line. I probably did just about every position and it's was great.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Short hours
complicated
Cashier (Current Employee) –  York, PAJuly 10, 2017
a typical day i'm talk to the people that come in, cleaning the floors tables counters and taking orders
management doesn't talk to you an less they have to
Cons
little hours
Prodoctive and fun
Cook (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAJuly 8, 2017
I have been working at fuddruckers as a main grill person for a whole year and six month i have grown with the company there are great people to work with i enjoy working