Fuddruckers Employee Reviews

It was productive with all the games around
Cook (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 26, 2016
My regular work day was based on cooking, baking, meat cutter and dish-washing. I could perform all my work with any employee dew to the fact that I can get along with just about anyone.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
there was none
Poor Work Environment
Lead Cashier (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GASeptember 25, 2016
Management is very poor and does not take care of staff. Poor scheduling. Unreliable team. After trying to make a complaint about a former manager; I didn't get a call back to even make a statement 2 months later. Very unorganized and unorthodox.
Cons
No breaks. No benefits. No lunches. Poor scheduling. Unorganized. No Respect in the Workplace.
It was an amazing job i loved every second.
Cashier and Cook (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXSeptember 19, 2016
A typical life of a cashier would be that you would help open the store. all the training they did was perfect for the job. As you work more you can grow much more. I learned all the basics about food and being a cashier. The management was amazing they where really understanding and helpful. your coworkers will eventually become your friends and youll crack jokes. the hardest part was was remembering the menu but it got easier as you went along. The best part of the job was being able to make people happy with delicious burgers
Pros
50% of lunches
quick and fast workplace.
Cashier (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 19, 2016
Opening would consist of me putting together the ice machine then dumping the ice cream inside. Take temperatures of all the burger toppings. Then start making the tea and while that is going set up the salad bar and throw away anything expired. Relabel all the food with the right expiration dates.Make sure there are waste basket set the syrup pumps for the ice cream.
Pros
it was easy and quick
Cons
people always brought their personal problems to work
descent place
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Spring, TXSeptember 13, 2016
typical day: descent
what you learned: learned a lot myself
management: could have been better i think
your co-workers: made alot of friends, nice people, i've created relationships with almost about everyone
the hardest part of the job: dealing with the unfriendly customers everyday
the most enjoyable part of the job: learning lessions
Pros
50% discount
Cons
management
Life at Fuddruckers
Cook (Current Employee) –  Amarillo, TXAugust 24, 2016
I enjoy what I do but I do not enjoy that most of the people I work with come to work intoxicated on drugs or alcohol and the management does nothing to keep this from happening.
Pros
its a job
Cons
co-workers come to work intoxicated on drugs
Staying after closing, ordering pizza and having fun.
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXAugust 24, 2016
A typical work day at Fuddruckers for me. Get there at 6 am count the drawers, then count the bank, count the deposit, make a quick walk through of the store to check everything out. by then its 7 go to the bank make deposit, come back Miss B is usually waiting on me to let her in the store, she starts her work. The baker shows up starts her work. I'm helping both of them we I can, going between the two answering the phone and truck orders. Slowly the others start to arrive. about 10 minutes before we open have a meeting with staff, pray for a great day then open.
Pros
meeting new people, helping when I could.
Cons
Meeting new people, there are some people you just cannot please no matter what you do. Lack of leadership, the managment staff, two people to be specific was horrible.
Great place to work and advance in management.
Cook (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 16, 2016
the co-workers and management are friendly,they work hard and expect the same from you. hours are flexible but you need to give advanced heads up.
guest service assoociate
Guest Service Associate (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaAugust 11, 2016
waitress/ hostess. it was a good working enviroment to work in but not enough pay or hours. The customers were great I enjoyed my position.
Good Paying Entry-Level Job
Guest Service Ambassador (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 7, 2016
A good entry-level job. I was paid more than minimum wage. Requires some heavy lifting and no specific end time for last shift.
Pros
Good Pay, Climate Control, Employee Discount
Cons
Heavy Lifting
Great job just looking to further my career
Grill Cook (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 20, 2016
Fuddruckers is a great company to work. Great people in charge love how it's cared for cared about. I'm looking to further my career
Workplace
Shift lead (Former Employee) –  Emeryville, CAJuly 11, 2016
Very fun place to work at I really enjoyed working here as my first job. I learn how to interact with people and picked uo very great customer service skill in the process.
A fast food place
Shift Manager (Former Employee) –  Reading, MAJuly 4, 2016
Working for Fuddruckers is like working at every other fast food joint. The pay check is there when the hours are there. Flexible scheduling, minimum wage job where management didn't know their back sides from their elbows and the owners think they are superior than everyone else.
Just a job
CASHIER/GSA (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 3, 2016
The atmosphere, while being friendly, was very disorganized. The managers would make you stay hours after you were scheduled to leave because they would send workers home early, leaving you to do the work of 3 people.
Pros
Discounted food
Cons
Bad hours, disorganized
Enjoyable
Bakery Associate (Former Employee) –  Greer, SCJuly 2, 2016
This job was rather enjoyable and pleasing. The hardest part was keeping up with cooking, making batter, and serving brownies and smoothies at the same time.
OK first job
Counter Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Lake Oswego, ORJune 17, 2016
I felt that the company was not professional and I was not taken seriously when I tried to move up and take on more responsibility. I think that it was an okay job, but I was bullied and after mentioning this to all of my managers, even getting as upset to tears, nothing came of it other than forcing me to talk alone with the bully.
Love the experience
Cashier (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 9, 2016
The day always starts off positive! Staff and management are great , very friendly. Enjoy the experience flexible schedule good starting point
Pros
meeting great postive people
Cons
not full time
Nice family environment
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Decatur, GAJune 7, 2016
Fuddruckers gives you what you pay for, meaning the amount of food they service is worth what you pay for and it delicious.
Great workplace and Productive
Intern Manager (Current Employee) –  Knoxville, TNMay 17, 2016
I have been at Fuddruckers for about 4 years now, and growing from an employee to an intern manager, has brought me to many maturities and skill. I highly enjoy working hard and getting the job done right. I have learned many great things at Fuddruckers like; Dealing with hard decisions with customers, Helping out a troubled employees, and learning about history from the restaurant.
Pros
Free meals
Amazing atmosphere
assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXApril 29, 2016
The most enjoyable part of this job is working with amazing employees. There was no hard part about this job it was such an amazing place to work for. The management was understood their jobs completely which made it easier for us to learn from them. I learned a lot of different things working for Fuddruckers such as cooking,prep,baking, running a cash register, doing caterings, ordering food trucks, doing invoices, doing inventory and so much more.