Fuddruckers

Fuddruckers United States Employee Reviews

fuddruckers
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 13, 2015
not the greatest place to work if you need work/life balance. Also, there is a lot of change made that were not good for employees.
Sarter Job
Cook/Expo/Baker/Server/Cashier (Former Employee), Union City, CAMarch 20, 2015
Baked bread, cashiered, bussed tables, management was okay, co workers was fun to work with, learned that working for a restaurant was fun
Good learning experience
General Manager (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAMarch 19, 2015
Been in restaurants for a while and they gave me opportunity to grow business using methods I learned in college and in the workplace.
i didnt like ot at all
Cashier (Former Employee), Ledyard, CTMarch 18, 2015
this place was good but management sucked the managers were always slacker not around never doing there job. i felt the people worked harder other than that food was great always busy and the customers were drunks
Productive and fun places
Cashier (Former Employee), Rockwall, TXMarch 17, 2015
The jobs I have worked were enjoyable. I learned that authority is something that is going to be in your life to help and teach you. My managers and co-workers were the best they were more than just managers and co-workers they were like family to me. The hardest part about my jobs was when things got busy and you had to balance everything out. I've always loved my jobs the best part was going to work and being able to help customers. Showing great customer service is always important.
Great place to work.
Cook -Assistant Manager (Former Employee), Bossier City ,LAMarch 5, 2015
Pros: one free meal a day
Cons: no benefits
A typical day at work is to come in and set up the line , cook orders , restock for next shift. I think i learn the most with my time at Fudds. I learn all about cooking , management, health code, customer service,and more. My co-workers were great. The hardest part of the job was learning to deal with the different type of people that came in and out the restaurant. it was enjoyable just to work there.
Great people to work with, great company.
Dishwasher/Server (Current Employee), Waco, TXFebruary 25, 2015
Pros: half off meals.
Cons: short breaks, no benefits.
A typical day at work is me going 100 miles an hour, doing whatever I can to help the customer or my co-worker. I learned how to balance co-worker and customer first responsibilities. The management isn't too bad, they are hard workers themselves and they actually help their fellow employees. My co-workers are fantastic people and very hard workers. The hardest part of the job is closing on time. The most enjoyable part of the day is when I get to put a smile on a customers face.
Nice coworkers that will help out with any quesrions
Busser (Former Employee), Fairfield, CAFebruary 22, 2015
Pros: 50% discount on food
Weekends were busy
Learned to clean dishes quickly
Okay management
Nice co-workers
Hard to keep up with dishes on busy nights
Breaks were the most favorite part of the job
fun delicious place to work and eat
Cashier (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 19, 2015
typical family restaurant with great vibe. basically i could see myself coming back and seeking employment once again
Fun workplace with family friendly atmosphere
Cashier, GSA, Expo (Current Employee), The Woodlands, TXFebruary 18, 2015
Pros: 50% discounts on meals, friendly atmosphere, multiple managers
Cons: unreliable schedule
All the coworkers and management are like members of one big family. We each have each others' backs, cover for each other when necessary, and occasionally spend time together after work. I have learned a great deal during my time there, including better money management, improving customer service skills, how to run line orders, how to operate a cash register, and the care and keeping of a restaurant floor. The hardest part of the job is honestly only difficult because it is tedious, and that is closing and opening expo. There are a lot of ingredients to wrap, and it takes more time than opening or closing almost anything else (aside from the kitchen itself). The most enjoyable part of the job was that everyone there was friendly, and the customer interaction was (almost) always enjoyable.
Poor work enviorment with too much micromanagment
Lead Line Cook (Former Employee), Beaverton, ORFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: work enviornment and management
-would have to come in daily setup cook line and make short orders
-co-workers were good people
-management needed a lot of help; they had to work with what was given to them by the business owner. The business owner would do too much micromanagement that would conflict with the GM and Supervisors wishes
-hardest part about the job is the work environment; you would be promised assistance during the busy times of the wk to have it not be received. management would also promise advancement then to tell you it was never talked about. Staff would at times have to do managements job cause management wouldnt be around or wouldnt show up for their own shifts
Great company to learn from.
General Manager (Former Employee), SCFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: people are easy to get along with, if you work hard and don't mind waiting for a position to open up there are opportunities to advance
Cons: upper level leadership is inconsistent, the pay is average to below average for your expected work and dedication, bonus structure is a complete sham, you can "max out" your position level and income very quickly, added responsibilities never stop coming
Hamburger restaurant where everything is served "fresh." You are required to prep vegetables, bake sweets, butcher meat, and cook food to order. This is a good company to learn from, especially for new managers, but not a long term career.
Great place To work
Cook (Former Employee), Houston, TXFebruary 4, 2015
Everything about fuddruckes is a great job and coworkers are great to work with and there is nothing hard about it and I learn to work together with everyone and I learn to keep working and make my work shift fun and not boring
Hardworking, Fast paced work enviroment
Shift Manager (Current Employee), Reading, MAFebruary 4, 2015
Pros: friendly co-workers
Cons: extreamly busy and fast paced
The work environment is fast paced, hardworking environment. There is great coworkers and friendly people who come, in and allows the best challenges to allow an individual to grow.
fuddruckers fun
Assistant manager (Current Employee), appleton wiJanuary 29, 2015
Pros: free lunch when you work on shift for manager and for co workers they get 1/2off
Cons: short breaks
My typical day at work I come in go over paper work, make sure sales are entered, temps are done, make sure punch ins are right, then I go and cook, either on main grill, chicken grill, or i'm on fry products, around 6:30pm we start to clean up the line with it starts slowing down, we clean grills and filter the fryers. At pm I become the manager on duty and start my counts and counting drawers.

I learned that being a manger can be challenging because your the person in charge of the whole store while your there. You need to take care of angry guests, make sure orders are going out, make sure people are doing what they should, and cleaning.

My co-workers are really smart, most of them already know what they should be doing when they come in.

The hardest part of my job is sometimes being the person in charge when its busy because your the one that has to make sure everything is running smoothly and making sure orders are going out on time, and that people are where they should be.

The most enjoyable part of my job is working with the people I work with because it is almost like we have a little family there because every one gets along and everyone is easy to talk to.
Productive and fun workplace with a bar
Cashier (Current Employee), Middletown, NYJanuary 13, 2015
Pros: nice customers
Cons: too far from my home, didn't get along with other employees, not enough pay
The first day I walked into Fuddruckers I didn't know anybody. I only worked there for a day. I learned how to use the cash register the correct way and how to make different kinds of sandwiches, wraps and salads. I didn't really like working with my co-workers because we didn't really get a chance to get to know each other. The hardest part of the job was learning how to make all the food that were available to the customers and the most enjoyable part of the job was working the cash register.
Productive and relatively fun to work at
Main Cook (Former Employee), Matthews, NCJanuary 6, 2015
Pros: discounts on food
Cons: no breaks
A typical day at work for me was stocking before Lunch and Dinner rushes. Cooking food for customers and providing excellent customer service when needed.I learned a lot about communication skills and time management while completing multiple task in a time saving manor. Management was very nice, calm, and collective and everyone was very easy to talk too, and very approachable. I honestly would say my co-workers made it a pleasure to work there. They had always came in with a fun, upbeat attitude. The hardest part of the job was trying to find a balance between two grills or a grill and fryer simultaneously while keeping track of the orders and getting them out in time. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was the cleaning after we had closed down for the night.
Employee Oriented
Cashier and Waitress (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMDecember 30, 2014
Pros: teamwork within employees
Cons: little communication between managers
A typical day at work would be to check the schedule when you first got there because we had different stations. For example, bakery, floor, kitchen, and front of the house. Then you would perform the tasks according to the station you were assigned to. I learned Customer Service skills. The management was excellent if there was a issue the manager would take care of the issue in a professional manner. I worked as a team with my co-workers as well as on my own sometimes. The hardest part of the job would of been little communication with all stations during a busy hour and little communication between managers and assistant managers . Even though there was little communication at times that did not affect my work performance. The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with the customers and assisting their needs.
It wasn't a good experience
GSA (Former Employee), TxDecember 3, 2014
Pros: 1/2 off your food
The management was all over the place
1.None of the managers were ever on the same page
2.The Managers talked bad about each other.
day work
cashier/baker (Former Employee), Annapolis, MDNovember 14, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
n/a general baking and dealing with customer request and order
and helping to be happy

1 2 3 4 5

About Fuddruckers

You might say this company wants to be the champion when it comes to food, fun, and watching the big game. Champps Entertainment – Read more

Fuddruckers Salaries