Fuddruckers Employee Reviews

Fun place with good people
Seasonal cashier (Former Employee), Houston, TXAugust 4, 2015
A typical work day would include dealing with hungry people. I have learned how to deal with people and children with attitudes. The management was everywhere but it was still okay. My co-workers were fun to be around. The hardest part of my job was trying not to get an attitude, and I did that very well because I knew that they was just hungry. The most enjoyable part of my day was the cool old school music that they played.
very fun place to work.
Server (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJuly 31, 2015
I loved every minute. the bosses where fun to work with and loved to get to know there employes on a personal level. I always worked week nights which were nice and easy.
Monitoring cash register
Barista/Cashier (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MDJuly 31, 2015
Pros: Gained experience
On a Typical day at Fudd.s it consisted of Handling the cash register at a fast pace while welcoming customers into a friendly atmosphere at fudd's, while handling the cash register the job also consisted of having to makes shakes and salads, helping the cooks with adding extra ingredients to a certain order and finally being able to serve foods to the customer in the most polite and friendly way, the job consisted of being able to multi task on every level, which i thank a lot because it taught me how to multitask at a stress-free way, and always keeping a smile on my face when doing so. at the end of the day, being able to clean the restaurant very well to have it ready for the next day
Great First Job
Cashier (Former Employee), Brookfield, WIJuly 22, 2015
Great first job to learn what it is like in customer service. Took orders for customers. Cash handling. A lot of spanish speaking only workers, so communicating was sometimes a challenge but always fun.
fuddruckers managment
CASHIER/BOH/EXPO (Former Employee), kendallJuly 17, 2015
the job is great but the management sucks they don't know how to do there job correctly and they treat there employees bad in front of guest and the accuse them of things that they do and they mess around with there hours and and there payroll
Great place to work!
General Manager (Current Employee), Fairfield, CAJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Well established company great to work for.
Working for Fuddrucker's I have learned what it takes to manage a successful, efficient, and well-organized restaurant. Fuddruckers’s high and strict standards along with their commitment to superior guest service are what set them apart from other burger establishments.
working in the kitchen
Baker/Expeditor (Former Employee), Sparks, NVJuly 9, 2015
Pros: work with the charity to help the homeless
Cons: and help out the spca to get a bettr prospective on animals
im well organised in the kitchen. also im on top of sitsutiaons when it come to understanding the safty of my city.
fuddruckers was a highly opperated compeny that had the best of burgers and in ur face freshness as a motto to live by. if ur hungry and want a nice sanitary place to eat come on down and try it out.
I was welcome and did not feel out of place
Cook (Former Employee), kingwood txJuly 8, 2015
When I started at Fuddruckers it was one of my first jobs and I was a little scared at first but with the help of the management team I felt right at home.
Very Productive everyone felt like family.
Cashier, Nightshift Cook, Expo, Trainer (Former Employee), Lubbock, Tx 79416July 5, 2015
Pros: Its a steady and fast pace it keeps you moving.
Cons: short breaks, and people coming in 2 minutes before closing.
It was a good opportunity to work for such a famous franchise around this area. The management is pretty decent but you have to be on top of them to make things happen. Felt like they depended on me too much. I learned how to cook burgers, train people, and the hardest part of the job was the heat.
Productive and fun
G.S.A (Former Employee), Branson, MOJuly 4, 2015
Great atmosphere, wonderful crew, and good vibes. I loved working at Fuddruckers, and wish I was still there. It was honestly the best time!
fun restaurant business
Cashier (Former Employee), Miami, FLJune 24, 2015
Pros: fun work environment
Cons: hours
A typical day would be opening the bakery area, and counting all the registers. I learned how to operate a kitchen during rush hour. Working with the management and coworkers was a lot of fun for me, and I learned how to be the best employee from great managers. The hardest part would be working during the day and getting sent home early after lunch shifts. The most enjoyable part would be being apart of the company overall.
Easy going and friendly staff
Cashier (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 22, 2015
Pros: 1/2 off your food. get along with coworkers.
Cons: can get ridiculously busy.
The staff is really friendly and happy to help, managers are good at listening...most of the time. can get really busy especially on days when there is an party going on but other than that not a bad place to work.
Great family environment , Quality of life was balanced and we ran the business as a team We had programs to cross train everyone in the store
General Manager (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 8, 2015
Pros: Quality of life was good, management listens
Cons: growth opportunity was limited
Great company , cares about its people. The pay was good and training was top notch. we had systems for every aspect of the business.
I wish this place would not have closed down.
Manager (Former Employee), Davenport, IAJune 6, 2015
Pros: Great work environment
Cons: It closed down
I got my start in management here. I felt like i was a welcome part of
the team. I started out as a gsa and then got promoted to manager.
It was a wonderful exciting place to work for. I learned how to work the equipment in the bakery, the creamery and the grill. There was
always so much going on. It was never boring. The management team there was awesome. Its nice when you are able to have everyone getting along and helping each other out.
Fun place to work.
Guest Service Ambassador (Former Employee), Anderson, SCJune 4, 2015
Pros: Worked with some great Managers.
Cons: Hard to advance.
I worked with some amazing Managers. They discussed training me to become a manager and after months and months of working hard, learning and passing my tests, they were very slack about advancing me.
A very come and go place to work/not staff friendly
Shift Manager (Former Employee), College Station, TXMay 24, 2015
Long shifts, very little support from your other employees who are supposed to be your team. Ran without proper management for a long time running the shift managers down and making it hard on them unintentionally. Manager there now is a fantastic guy and is doing amazing for the store.
very unprofessional work place
Crew Member (Current Employee), Modesto, CAMay 12, 2015
Pros: good with working around your life scedule
Cons: alot
unprofessional would not recommend to anyone its not worth the pay the way they treat and run things their very poor management
It was great
Customer Service Representative/Cashier (Former Employee), Boise, IDMay 6, 2015
If you are young work a restaurant job they are great flexible places to work and you get to meet other kids your age also food is great and people are willing to teach you valuable lessons
fuddruckers
Operations Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXApril 13, 2015
not the greatest place to work if you need work/life balance. Also, there is a lot of change made that were not good for employees.
Sarter Job
Cook/Expo/Baker/Server/Cashier (Former Employee), Union City, CAMarch 20, 2015
Baked bread, cashiered, bussed tables, management was okay, co workers was fun to work with, learned that working for a restaurant was fun