*This role will be focused on developing clients in CA, OR, WA, NV. Looking for a candidate based on the West Coast.*
Fuel Insights is the home of a powerful, but extremely easy-to-use, suite of online research tools designed to enhance the research efforts of agencies of all types, and corporations with in-house consumer insights or research teams.
The VP of Business Development will be responsible for developing and fostering relationships with key decision-makers at agencies (advertising, design, research, strategy, marketing, product design, retail design) and corporations with research or consumer-insights teams. This is a role designed for the person who understands how to present an Internet based technology solution, gain buy-in and sign business.
- Experience in dealing with the agency side of business is very helpful.
- Prefer someone with a previous record of success in selling an Internet based product (SAS experience would be beneficial)
- Thoughtful, strategic and consultative in their approach (we need a thinker and a strategist who knows how to close business)
- Excellent presentation skills, very comfortable in front of others
Requirements for this role include:
- 5-10 years of proven sales or business development experience in a professional services context
- Previous experience presenting and selling to agencies and/or research professionals
- Superior communication skills — including the ability to demonstrate a web-based solution
- A comfort level with meeting or exceeding business goals
- Must feel comfortable working independently, self motivated is a very big deal
- A willingness to travel at least 20% of the time.
- A bachelor’s degree; an advanced degree is preferred.
- Ability to identify, qualify and build a targeted list of prospects
- Engage in consultative discussions with clients and prospects to identify how Fuel Insights will be of value to their organization
- Meet or exceed business development goals
Any major city in CA will be considered.
Compensation will be based on experience.
Please send resume and salary requirements for consideration.
Fuel Insights, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer; M/F/D/V are especially encouraged to apply.
Fuel Insights is a powerful but easy to use suite of online research tools designed for use by agencies or corporations with in-house...