Seeking a self starting client services professional.
Fuel PRM is looking for a client service professional to provide outstanding support to its users.
We're a small dedicated team looking for someone with demonstrable experience in providing customer support and training. We’re seeking a personable, self starter with strong phone and web based communication skills who has a knack for helping others.
Out of the gate this individual will need to quickly learn the ins and outs of our software. Then will need to be able to take the reigns from a client service perspective by supporting our initial launch partners. As the company grows so will this role. We envision this person being a key part of our dynamic team that continues to drive innovation in our business.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter comfortable with taking ownership over assigned projects and who wants to grow with our company. Additionally, he/she must be able to thrive in a dynamic and creative work environment.
- Direct user contact & service via phone, email and chat
- Primary day to day contact for service support, process implementations and trainings
- Maintain a high level of user service logs
- Lead both group/individual web based trainings & demonstrations
- Act as a liaison between client, users & the development team to resolve system issues
- Maintain a high level of success while working in a less structured environment
- Serve as a resource to other team members
- Bachelor’s degree
- Client services/account management experience desired
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (phone, email, web)
- Ability to adapt to a variety of situations
- Comfortable with web based technologies
- Strong computer skills
- Ability to multi-task and resolve problems under pressure
- Comfortable working on there own with minimal level of management
This is a full-time position for local candidates only. If your interested please contact us.
Fuel PRM, Inc
Chicago, Illinois USA