Fuji Film Employee Reviews

Staffing company for Fuji is not organized.
Machine Operator/Production (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCJanuary 24, 2018
You never know when you have to work overtime until the last minute. There's a lot of gossiping young individuals in positions that are disrespectful.
Great place to work. But poor management..
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, SCDecember 1, 2017
pays very to person to person. If you was liked your pay is higher than others. No no mad at place. Just seems not an same rights as every one. Its a good place..But unfair advantage's.
Shipper
Packer/Shipper (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCOctober 25, 2017
My job was easy and i loved working there. It was fast paced and made the day go by pretty quickly.My job was to pack the thing that needed to be shipped and ship them out to their owners.
a great place to work
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCOctober 5, 2017
I wasn't at Fuji Film long because I relocated but I absolutely loved my time there. The people were nice and there were lots of things to get done so it was not boring.
Pros
free lunches, lots of breaks, good work environment
Administrative Dispatch& Tech Support (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJSeptember 13, 2017
Great atmosphere, nice people. Learned a lot management was nice. job wasn't hard, enjoyed helping people. always worked to hit goals. Management was very supportive.
Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  New Castle, DESeptember 6, 2017
Great place to work and learn new techniques. Great supervisor and love the way the team works every day . would love to stay but I want to move to a different state.
N/a
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Portland, ORJuly 31, 2017
It was hard place to work for me. Also it was boring, all I been doing is packing. The management was very professional and positive. The new stuff I learned at this job was designing dishes. Hardest part at this job was staying in one spot all day.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
poorly run
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Rensselaer, NYJuly 24, 2017
Fuji film was a poorly run business. their machines were out dated and their workloads were too heavy. This company closed down years ago because film developing has become obsolete.
Pros
overtime
Cons
short breaks. mean staff
typical day at work
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, NHJuly 19, 2017
A typical day for me would be assembling printer head and cap testing. I learned how to cap test and CO2 spray parts. The management was helpful with training me to work efficiently within my department for promotion. I was displeased with two things. One was there was a significant amount of down time for the employees. I also was upset with others that did not take their job seriously. They prefered to walk off the job than complete it to specs. I am an on the move individual and need to be active. I enjoyed learning how to make the parts and wanted to make the most of my time there.
Pros
good starting salary, great benefits when hired on
Cons
very unorganized due to lack of work, and unpleasant experience from co-workers
Enter invoices into SAP data base.
Accounts Payable Processor (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCJuly 1, 2017
Get the mail and open. Review invoices. Enter invoices into SAP data base to prepare the invoices to pay out to vendors. Talk with vendors on the telephone regarding any problems there may be with invoice.
No work
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCJune 1, 2017
Was not a big fan of working there because there was not enough work to keep me busy, and no overtime. I would have liked it better if it was well managed.
work
Lead Driver (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 30, 2017
upper management does not care about employees or lower management. argue in front of employees and very unprofessional. hold certain people responsible for everything
Job advancement
Press Line (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCMay 10, 2017
There was no job security, especially for the workers that was committed to the job, and wasn't there for just a paycheck. I enjoyed working in the gifting department and making sure the customer received there packages on time.
Pros
incentive
Cons
short breaks, management had favorites
Order Picker (Former Employee) –  211 Pucket ferry rd Greenwood S.CMay 8, 2017
I like working here but it's only temporary and you can't really focus on building a future there cause you never know when it will be your last day working
Good workplace
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee) –  Greenwood, SCMay 2, 2017
Good workplace just kept messing up my checks , but they have good benefits like 401k and life insurance. It's just you knew what time you had to be to work but you didn't know what time you was getting off
Very good enviroment
Robot Technology Trainer (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCMarch 18, 2017
Thoroughly enjoyed working there. Awesome environment.
The management took well good care of its employees. The hardest part of the job was feeling like I had to leave due to the decline in production.
fast pace
Fork lift driver/ warehouse team leader (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCFebruary 6, 2017
get a pic order and take products off load truck , do check list of the products , work a scan gun , have clean work area , be on time , make production
Productive, fun working place
Lead Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCJanuary 18, 2017
Working at Fuji was pretty fun, you get to meet a lot of new people. I was a lead so I did a lot of training. Pay was ok... and everyone loved free pizza Thursday!!!
Pros
Free pizza on thursdays .
Cons
Never know what time you get off.
Typical Day
Manual Printer (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCNovember 14, 2016
Working at Fuji Film with the temp service at the X-plant had it ups and downs. I liked that we get paid every week. The management was not good at all there. They hire who ever they want permanent, some people had been there for three years and still haven't got hired on, then it has been people that's only been there a year and get hired on. Working temp you don't get 40 hrs only fulltime, well sometimes they don't even get 40 hrs. The ony time you get hours and overtime is during Christmas time. I had been working there for 2 and a half years and basically knew everything in the department, never got offered a position. They claim a full time position had to open up for them to hire people on.
Pros
Getting paid every week through the temp.
Cons
No paid vacations, less than 40hrs, barely hire people on, they show favortism
Good environment, good people
SORTER (Former Employee) –  Greenwood, SCSeptember 15, 2016
Working at fuji was and always is a great but short lived experience...just show up to work on time and get your work done.
the people we worked with was always concerned with us get the days work done.
Pros
They feed us and have us in a ac controlled building
Cons
short breaks.and favortism