Fuji Film Employee Reviews

great people
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 17, 2015
relaxed atmosphere but with expectations to meet customers needs regardless of workload.felt as part of a team from day one.
Fun
Packing Associate (Former Employee), greenwood scApril 29, 2015
Fuji was a very hardworking job but yet its a fun place, most coworkers were fun to be around always got to smile and meet new people & they also fed us on holidays
a great place to work
Loader (Former Employee), Hanover Park, ILMarch 27, 2015
the workers are really cool the managers are nice they take time to teach you if you need help with something they don't make you wait
productive
Packing, Shipping (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCFebruary 14, 2015
Very good place to work when trying to get your manufacturing skills, and computer skills improved. Wasn't too fast pasted, You just had to pay attention to visual details.
Productive and fun but unpredictabe hours
Film Roller Machine Operator/Utillity (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCFebruary 6, 2015
10 hour work days with seasonal layoffs and variable work days I learned how to be a universal machine operator due to the operator rotation.The most fun thing about it was you were always learning a new position
This was a fast paced job.
Cards/Box Maker (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCFebruary 3, 2015
This job taught me how to work under pressure ensuring that all stations stayed stock so the flow of production wasn't slowed down. I had some good co-workers and some lazy co-workers which made one of my co-workers and myself pick up the slack for that one co-worker.
Nice group of people to work with
Customer Care Specialist, Mini Lab Associate (Current Employee), Edison, NJJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: free lunches
Cons: healthcare
I enjoyed working with all the associates and learning the company, I have spent almost 10 years working with the company, and although the work was difficult at times i work with a really good group of people that are lifelong friends till this day.
worked from home
Field Service Technician (Former Employee), Edison, NJJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: variety of work
Cons: not great for home life
Management was not very friendly towards field service personel
Productive and fun
Shipper (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: graet comepany to work for
Cons: hard to get hired on
I would be setting up meetings with other vendors to dicuss buyouts. Pricing for materials would change daily so we would always be looking at spreadsheets to see what we could payout. I was able to meet with bigger companies and look how handling materials were processed.
fun
Packer and production associate (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCDecember 8, 2014
Cons: lay off to quick
how to do every job like final packout
rolling pictures
boxing up mugs
putting photos on plaques
scanning products in the right cubby area
and i was a temp. worker
i worked at fuji film
through a temp againcy
nice place to work
Maintenance Tech (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCDecember 6, 2014
this was a nice place to work with good benefits and working conditions. the Japanese are good to there people and good companies to work for.
Not recommendable
Department Lead/Team Development Leader (Former Employee), Greenwood SCNovember 24, 2014
Company who caters to the business aspect of the industry without caring for the people behind the business.
Staff Source (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCOctober 8, 2014
Fiji Film was a temp job so I can say much about them since I was only there a few months.
great group of people to work with
BENEFITS ANALYST (CONSULTANT) (Current Employee), White Plains, NYSeptember 29, 2014
Enjoy working at Fuji as very innovative company.
nice office to work in
An ok place to work
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Greenwood, SCAugust 18, 2014
Pros: laid back environment
Cons: incompetent management
Skills learned were helpful, but the management did seem to care about the workers.
productive and nice place
Assembly Operator (Current Employee), Greenwood, SCJuly 20, 2014
Pros: my benefits
Cons: my short hours
My job start out by coming in an going to a short group meeting,i find out what job i need to do for the day,then i go to work.I learn how to run a machine,inspect and pack out.I have a good friendly manager.My co-worker are also nice and friendly.The hardest part of my job not getting all of my work hours,Th enjoyable part of my job is that i have a job,it"s not hard and i am on first shift.
productive plant
Staff Source (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCMay 27, 2014
Pros: the company was not that bad
Cons: no perm. job
A typical day at a Fuji was keeping the production line moving and have no or very little defects for the customer to receive. What I learned in Fuji was how to maintain a job with a satisfied attitude at what I do. The management was nice most of the time. The co-workers was like me, just working for a temporary service for a pay check. The hardest part of the job was trying to keep up with the assembly line when running good. The most enjoyable part of the job was the days that we were to have off.
fun && productive
Production worker (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCApril 17, 2014
I worked in assembly, I learned how to cut, pack, ship and scan items. My co-worker always made my day, and they also worked as a team. Management were strict but nice. Though production was sometimes high, it was hard but fun.
good place to work
Production/Packaging (Former Employee), Portland, ORApril 7, 2014
I enjoyed working here. Most of the people I worked w/were easy to get along w/and were patient when teaching the job. The hardest part of the job was when I had to sit most of the shift.
Production Associate (Former Employee), Greenwood, SCFebruary 27, 2014
Fuji Film is a well organized Facility. The hardest part of the job was just doing the 12hr work shifts. The employess were very respectful and helpful on a daily basis