FUJIFILM Dimatix Employee Reviews in United States

Much work experience gained around good people
Analytical and Materials Scientist (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, NHNovember 6, 2015
High expectations of employees. Overall friendly environment.
As the company grows into an international corporation, less value placed on hard workers with learned knowledge and skill base versus personnel with advanced degrees.
Pros
good salary
Realized I have very strong Leadership skills.
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, NHAugust 18, 2015
Confusing with lack of communication from team members.
Took it upon myself to keep a log of what we need, and have. I gave a copy to the line after my area. Along with updating the list throughout the day.
Received my certification on my first audit, which is rare for them.
Management would be better if they communicated what the needs were throughout the day. As well as listen to problems that occur.
Co-workers were a delight to be around, very kind work environment because of them.
The hardest part of the job, was to keep on schedule with what was at the top of the list for the day. It was more of a guessing game.
Loved working with friendly people. I always enjoy learning new things, and as much as I can about each. I was able to learn a lot about there and about myself.
Pros
Friendly Co-workers
Cons
Communicaiton Issues.
Productive and everyone got along with each other
Assembler IV/ Wafer Fab Lead (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAMay 14, 2014
we worked a 12hour day full of challenges, we all worked together even all 4 shifts. the engineering department had the biggest challenge to get the product to last longer out in the field. I was a lead and the biggest challenge was to keep product moving to meet our ship requirements. I liked my job even all the upper management.
Pros
we worked 3 days one week and 4 days the next week
Cons
this company had very good benefits and they paid well
Good product
None of your business (Former Employee) –  NHDecember 3, 2015
ok place, location is horrible, people are nice, product is good but limited. Lebanon NH is not a great place to relocate to, housing is expensive and terrible.
great
Pre-Test Assembler (Current Employee) –  Lebanon NHOctober 1, 2015
This is a great company to work for. The management is friendly and tevryone else makes you feel at home. I learned how to be a better worker whiel working here.
Pros
great pay and enviroment
Cons
nothing
Manufacturing Technician III (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara CaliforniaFebruary 18, 2014
Work culture is fairly okay.
Management pretty much its who you know, and NOT what you know.
Most of my co-workers, about 70% are very pleasant to work with.
Pros
very good benefits
Cons
no stock purchase allow or stock option
Good place with good people
Project Administrator (Current Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJuly 14, 2015
I would say this place is a good place to work. Most of the workers are intelligent and know what is expected of them. They are high performers and are generally willing to work together to reach the desired end goal. The company still maintains some of its R&D roots, but also has become more corporate as the company has transitioned into a production facility.
Incompetence and complacency prevail
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, New HampshireMay 10, 2013
I thought that I had found my dream job: great pay, mountain biking and trail running at lunch time and interesting work. But over time, I realized that they pay well because they have to. It is a miserable place to work. There is a viciously competetive internal culture in which people seem to actively try to hold people back. Unfortunately that mindset does not extend beyond the company walls, as management explicitly expressed the belief that customers had no other options for a supplier. In addition, I witnessed a number of unethical actions, including lying, blaming the customer for mistakes made by Dimatix and charging them for products that were damaged by Dimatix. The overall atmosphere as soon as you walk in the building is depressing and frustrating. I wish that I had never worked here.
Pros
free coffee, relaxed dress code
Cons
everything else
Hr
Document control (Current Employee) –  Santa claraJuly 6, 2015
This company is a horrible entity..Please stay way!!!..It's a bad place and the HR and mgmt are bad..I said enough...

Please stay away
Pros
Cons
HR
Busy and Productive Workplace
Production Technician 1 (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, NHApril 1, 2014
Very positive atmosphere at Dimatix. There was always new things to learn and or do. Management was very understanding with any concerns that were brought to there attention. The hardest part of the job was the daily struggle to make numbers in each field of production. By far the most enjoyable part of my job was the open door policy and how you could network and speak with others to learn more about the company.
Close knit family
Customer Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CASeptember 10, 2013
fun crew to work with. good flexibility to get your work done without being micromanaged. monday morning meetings help streamline the work that needs to be done. would recommend
Pros
lots of bike riders
Cons
upper management dude wanted to shut down a small yet self sustained $10m division for who knows why
Great Place to work .
Electrical/Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lebanon NH.May 7, 2014
All Employees here are smiling, it just a great atmosphere here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at FUJIFILM Dimatix. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7