Fujitsu Employee Reviews

Good Professional Services Company with limited clientele and limited room for growth.
Associate Director/Prinicpal Solution Architect (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJFebruary 8, 2017
Became part of Fujitsu as part of them acquiring DMR Consulting. DMR had limited clientele in consulting business and limited vision for expansion and no room for growth.
Pros
Local consulting projects with less travel.
Cons
Limited room for growth due to limited vision for expansion.
Call Center environment
Help Desk (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 5, 2017
Worked help desk support for management teams in certain department stores using ServiceNow. Would not recommend it for work not reliable on hours
Okay place to work
Level I/II Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJanuary 31, 2017
Benefits are not good, micromanagement takes away from what should be a smooth easy going job.

Going permanent is extremely hard, some have worked for them under contract for more than 3 years and still have not gone perm.
Fujitsu America Inc.
Information Security Engineer IV (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJanuary 30, 2017
Fujitsu is a diverse enterprise. It has companies and subsidiaries worldwide. The span of products and services run the spectrum.

I very much enjoyed working with all my coworkers and continue to maintain friendships within the company.
Stressful job with basic benefits
Desktop Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCJanuary 27, 2017
I advise any technician who is looking to grow with a company to NOT work for Fujitsu America. They make the work environment difficult, they provide no bonuses or pay raises for hard work, and I believe they practice unlawful practices when it comes to overtime.
Enjoyable, fun & great team.
Central Bridge Lead (Current Employee) –  Warrington, UKJanuary 23, 2017
Since starting with Fujitsu in 2011 I have thoroughly enjoyed working with all the team. There is a varied skill set and everyone pulls together to help.
A fast paced environment with ample opportunity for growth.
Lead Desktop Engineer, End-User Services (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCJanuary 18, 2017
As a team lead, I am in touch with many facets of our team role.

We handle everything from hardware intake through the life cycle of the pc, back out to scrub and reallocation.

Feel free to ask me for more information as needed.
Great place
Sub Contractor (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 3, 2017
Great place need more work, good chance to better skill set Assignments are always different and a great change of pace.
A wide range of skill are needed to here.
Fun and productive work place
Engineering Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 1, 2016
I really enjoyed the people I worked with and the people I worked for while at Fujitsu. this is all I would like to say about Fujitsu at this time so I am just filling in stuff to meet the minimum character count requirement.
Productive and fun place to work!
ORDER MANAGEMENT ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 27, 2016
Fujitsu is a great place to work. Work/Life balance is fair and lots of perks! On-site gym and cafeteria. The campus is beautiful. Programs in place for transparent communication for all levels of management.
Pros
Free events, Long Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks
Cons
Industry is not very exciting

Want to know more about Fujitsu?

Ask a question
Great work place and great teamwork
Retail Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CANovember 4, 2016
Worked from home , I would check emai around 7:30 am for any new updates, contact my Sales Execs that I supported. Contact any customer that may have problems or questions. I would check with the guys on my team to see if I could be of any help to them.

The hardest part of my job, was sometimes I would have to tell the customer No, I all ways wanted to give them what it was they asked for.

The most enjoyable part of my jobs was meeting the customer needs
Pros
Having good people to work with
Cons
Not be being able to reach help when needed
Very Poor Management
No Comment (Former Employee) –  No CommentOctober 28, 2016
Management doesn't have a clue on how to run a Consulting Practice. No advancement unless you are Indian. Good benefits.
Security and Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas/Richardson TXOctober 27, 2016
In 18 months managers changed 3 times. Constant turnover. Constant reorgs. People were fine but the processes and organization were incomplete and not tied together.
Pros
Lots of work from home.
Cons
Ever changing priorities.
Ok place to work but with No advancement
Technical & End User Support, Team Lead/SME (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 18, 2016
worked there for 5+ years : very little communication with management, they ask for feed back on task/calls but ignore all emails/ face to face talks, only way you get paid more is by taking more calls, very small to no advancement. management knowledge is questionable, most agents have more knowledge than management. there is a buddy system going on with management they will never mark each other absent or question each other on anything, they rather have the agents take the fault.
Pros
some good people to work with
Cons
management
Like challenging and competition to reach the goal and get along with all co workers
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 10, 2016
Pay attention on detail, get a work done and right at the first, following guideline, respect team work and try with the best.
Productive and happy work place and people at fujitsi
Maintenance Electrician (Current Employee) –  Laguna, CASeptember 22, 2016
there is sometimes we are all Overtime at work for some problems,i have a lot of improvement of my skills in electrical and in autocad, the management are very hospitable at all times and also my co workers, the hardest part of my job are we are renovation of a bldg. that no power , no activity and yet we are so proud that fujitsu plant 2 are already in use, we are work with team work at all times
Pros
incentive
Cons
monthly
Productive and challenging
Computer Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 26, 2016
Well knit organization. The supervisors worked well with their team and listened to comments and suggestions. Employees worked together to produce quality product.
Loved working at Fujitsu America
Oracle Database/Ecommerce Application Admin (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAAugust 17, 2016
I liked working on challenging projects in Fujitsu and was very much involved in troubleshooting aspects. Implementing a project from the scratch is something i liked in Fujitsu as i was involved from the ground-up interacting with different teams.
Pros
Working with many teams
Lead Business Analyst, Salesforce, NY (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 6, 2016
Good learning place to be in but no balance between personal and professional life. Management is good but sets up very high targets and project estimates are very aggressive which imbalances the personal and professional life.
Pros
Good to learn, Free certifications and trainings.
Cons
High expectations and tight estimations which imbalances lives.
Don't work for this company
Project Lead (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 5, 2016
A typical Japanese company, will make you slog like anything. No job security, as long as you are on a project you are good but if you don't find something within 2-3 weeks you might be out. Works mostly on body shopping mode in US.
Pros
Compensation might be good but if you have your job
Cons
Too many...no work life balance, frequent layoffs, bad managers...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fujitsu. Our community is ready to answer.

76%