Fujitsu Employee Reviews

Fun and productive work place
Engineering Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 1, 2016
I really enjoyed the people I worked with and the people I worked for while at Fujitsu. this is all I would like to say about Fujitsu at this time so I am just filling in stuff to meet the minimum character count requirement.
Productive and fun place to work!
ORDER MANAGEMENT ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 27, 2016
Fujitsu is a great place to work. Work/Life balance is fair and lots of perks! On-site gym and cafeteria. The campus is beautiful. Programs in place for transparent communication for all levels of management.
Pros
Free events, Long Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks
Cons
Industry is not very exciting
Great work place and great teamwork
Retail Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CANovember 4, 2016
Worked from home , I would check emai around 7:30 am for any new updates, contact my Sales Execs that I supported. Contact any customer that may have problems or questions. I would check with the guys on my team to see if I could be of any help to them.

The hardest part of my job, was sometimes I would have to tell the customer No, I all ways wanted to give them what it was they asked for.

The most enjoyable part of my jobs was meeting the customer needs
Pros
Having good people to work with
Cons
Not be being able to reach help when needed
Very Poor Management
No Comment (Former Employee) –  No CommentOctober 28, 2016
Management doesn't have a clue on how to run a Consulting Practice. No advancement unless you are Indian. Good benefits.
Security and Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas/Richardson TXOctober 27, 2016
In 18 months managers changed 3 times. Constant turnover. Constant reorgs. People were fine but the processes and organization were incomplete and not tied together.
Pros
Lots of work from home.
Cons
Ever changing priorities.
Ok place to work but with No advancement
Technical & End User Support, Team Lead/SME (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 18, 2016
worked there for 5+ years : very little communication with management, they ask for feed back on task/calls but ignore all emails/ face to face talks, only way you get paid more is by taking more calls, very small to no advancement. management knowledge is questionable, most agents have more knowledge than management. there is a buddy system going on with management they will never mark each other absent or question each other on anything, they rather have the agents take the fault.
Pros
some good people to work with
Cons
management
Like challenging and competition to reach the goal and get along with all co workers
Computer Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 10, 2016
Pay attention on detail, get a work done and right at the first, following guideline, respect team work and try with the best.
Productive and happy work place and people at fujitsi
Maintenance Electrician (Current Employee) –  Laguna, CASeptember 22, 2016
there is sometimes we are all Overtime at work for some problems,i have a lot of improvement of my skills in electrical and in autocad, the management are very hospitable at all times and also my co workers, the hardest part of my job are we are renovation of a bldg. that no power , no activity and yet we are so proud that fujitsu plant 2 are already in use, we are work with team work at all times
Pros
incentive
Cons
monthly
Productive and challenging
Computer Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 26, 2016
Well knit organization. The supervisors worked well with their team and listened to comments and suggestions. Employees worked together to produce quality product.
Loved working at Fujitsu America
Oracle Database/Ecommerce Application Admin (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAAugust 17, 2016
I liked working on challenging projects in Fujitsu and was very much involved in troubleshooting aspects. Implementing a project from the scratch is something i liked in Fujitsu as i was involved from the ground-up interacting with different teams.
Pros
Working with many teams
Lead Business Analyst, Salesforce, NY (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 6, 2016
Good learning place to be in but no balance between personal and professional life. Management is good but sets up very high targets and project estimates are very aggressive which imbalances the personal and professional life.
Pros
Good to learn, Free certifications and trainings.
Cons
High expectations and tight estimations which imbalances lives.
Don't work for this company
Project Lead (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 5, 2016
A typical Japanese company, will make you slog like anything. No job security, as long as you are on a project you are good but if you don't find something within 2-3 weeks you might be out. Works mostly on body shopping mode in US.
Pros
Compensation might be good but if you have your job
Cons
Too many...no work life balance, frequent layoffs, bad managers...
They have many customers and locations around the world
Senior Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJuly 27, 2016
Review outstanding work orders.
contact customers and verify issues.
go to FedEx/UPS to ship parts and pickup parts
go to customers site or order appropriate part to effect repair for next day service.
when issue is corrected show customer the issue is corrected.
verify no further issue remain.
update work order
ship parts in system and prepare for shipment
continue to next work order/site

Assist fellow technicians with issues and work orders as needed.
Pros
good pay and bennifits and co van
Cons
have to work overtime and weekends and perform late night installs
Hardworking
Assist and perform A/P functions (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJuly 19, 2016
typical day includes scanning, faxing and coping of invoices. answering phone calls and picking up the mail. very typical work place.
Pros
lunch
Cons
short breaks
Too many cooks in the kitchen
SR. PROJECT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 6, 2016
The company extremely top heavy. Our clients suffer because there are no processes in place and not enough resources. We sell services that we can't support The technology is lacking and way behind times.
Pros
Ability to work remote
Cons
no worklife balance, management doesn't care for their folks
Lots of work for very little Pay
Projects Engineer (Former Employee) –  mobileJuly 6, 2016
as above since the national living wage was brought in the wages have gone down to cover the cost of paying over 25s working hours were terrible often exceeding 60 a week
High Turnover
Manager (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 5, 2016
High voluntary turnover and terrible leadership. Poor customer service. Employees not happy and constantly looking to leave.
Trouble earning profit
North American Enterprise Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJuly 2, 2016
A good company that cannot find a way to a reasonable profit. No single person to blame, but they are in the wrong place all of the time. Very rough since 2008.
Good work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 24, 2016
The workers got along well and the management was fair to everyone.

My first management work..managing a small team in remote software upgrade project.

And Helped Customers in computer programming CRISIS situations
Pros
Good work environment and management
Cons
lay offs
Applications Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Meriden, CTJune 23, 2016
This was a contract position. There were a few kinks to iron out shortly after starting the job once done everything was rewarding.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fujitsu. Our community is ready to answer.