Fujitsu Employee Review

Job Duties
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Frisco, TXOctober 11, 2013
Subcontracted to replace, install, de-install computers and computer hardware. Interaction with clients via phone, email, and in person
Pros
Choose your own assignments

Other Fujitsu Employee Reviews

Cloud Product Offerings and Cyber Security (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 17, 2018
Fujitsu co-creates with customers to help them digitalize with confidence. We provide innovative IT services and digital technologies including cloud, mobile, AI and security solutions. Together with our stakeholders we contribute to the future of society.
Pros
Cons
Employee and customer focused
Customer Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Goffstown, NHJanuary 17, 2018
My typical day is responding to service calls for retail Point of Sale equipment, anywhere from 5-200 miles from home office. Normally these are performed between 0900-1800 but based on priority of service, hours may be required well before and after my normal shift and even overnights.
I've learned how to be flexible and adapt to changes that may occur during the work day and week as well maintaining customer relations and providing quality service.
The most enjoyable part of my position is working out of my home.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fujitsu. Our community is ready to answer.