Fujitsu Employee Reviews

Good group of co workers and management
Field Engineer II (Former Employee) –  Stamford, CTMarch 13, 2017
Workload diversified and involved. Learning new products. Management always confident with my work ethic and ability to resolve issues, Workplace culture was professional and demanding requiring minimal downtime. The hardest part of my job is working to completion, no 9 to 5 in this industry. The best part of my job is learning something new every day, always keeping my job interesting and challenging.
Pros
Working with experienced and courteous clients and coworkers.
Cons
Breaks and lunch or dinner when workload complete.
Good Professional Services Company with limited clientele and limited room for growth.
Associate Director/Prinicpal Solution Architect (Former Employee) –  Edison, NJFebruary 8, 2017
Became part of Fujitsu as part of them acquiring DMR Consulting. DMR had limited clientele in consulting business and limited vision for expansion and no room for growth.
Pros
Local consulting projects with less travel.
Cons
Limited room for growth due to limited vision for expansion.
Great work place and great teamwork
Retail Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CANovember 4, 2016
Worked from home , I would check emai around 7:30 am for any new updates, contact my Sales Execs that I supported. Contact any customer that may have problems or questions. I would check with the guys on my team to see if I could be of any help to them.

The hardest part of my job, was sometimes I would have to tell the customer No, I all ways wanted to give them what it was they asked for.

The most enjoyable part of my jobs was meeting the customer needs
Pros
Having good people to work with
Cons
Not be being able to reach help when needed
Stressful job with basic benefits
Desktop Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Orangeburg, SCJanuary 27, 2017
I advise any technician who is looking to grow with a company to NOT work for Fujitsu America. They make the work environment difficult, they provide no bonuses or pay raises for hard work, and I believe they practice unlawful practices when it comes to overtime.
Ok place to work but with No advancement
Technical & End User Support, Team Lead/SME (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXOctober 18, 2016
worked there for 5+ years : very little communication with management, they ask for feed back on task/calls but ignore all emails/ face to face talks, only way you get paid more is by taking more calls, very small to no advancement. management knowledge is questionable, most agents have more knowledge than management. there is a buddy system going on with management they will never mark each other absent or question each other on anything, they rather have the agents take the fault.
Pros
some good people to work with
Cons
management
A fast paced environment with ample opportunity for growth.
Lead Desktop Engineer, End-User Services (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCJanuary 18, 2017
As a team lead, I am in touch with many facets of our team role.

We handle everything from hardware intake through the life cycle of the pc, back out to scrub and reallocation.

Feel free to ask me for more information as needed.
Productive and fun place to work!
ORDER MANAGEMENT ANALYST (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXNovember 27, 2016
Fujitsu is a great place to work. Work/Life balance is fair and lots of perks! On-site gym and cafeteria. The campus is beautiful. Programs in place for transparent communication for all levels of management.
Pros
Free events, Long Thanksgiving and Christmas breaks
Cons
Industry is not very exciting
Fujitsu America Inc.
Information Security Engineer IV (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJanuary 30, 2017
Fujitsu is a diverse enterprise. It has companies and subsidiaries worldwide. The span of products and services run the spectrum.

I very much enjoyed working with all my coworkers and continue to maintain friendships within the company.
Productive and happy work place and people at fujitsi
Maintenance Electrician (Current Employee) –  Laguna, CASeptember 22, 2016
there is sometimes we are all Overtime at work for some problems,i have a lot of improvement of my skills in electrical and in autocad, the management are very hospitable at all times and also my co workers, the hardest part of my job are we are renovation of a bldg. that no power , no activity and yet we are so proud that fujitsu plant 2 are already in use, we are work with team work at all times
Pros
incentive
Cons
monthly
Okay place to work
Level I/II Help Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJanuary 31, 2017
Benefits are not good, micromanagement takes away from what should be a smooth easy going job.

Going permanent is extremely hard, some have worked for them under contract for more than 3 years and still have not gone perm.
Fun and productive work place
Engineering Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 1, 2016
I really enjoyed the people I worked with and the people I worked for while at Fujitsu. this is all I would like to say about Fujitsu at this time so I am just filling in stuff to meet the minimum character count requirement.
System Admin
System Engineer (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCMarch 16, 2017
I did not get paid worthing my experience and studies,
Therefore I will not recommend everybody to work over there we got laid off with than less than a week notice just imagine, I did not know what else to do.
Bad management.
Cyber Security Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAMarch 18, 2017
Bad management. No structure. Expectations Unreasonable. Quotas unobtainable. No training. Unclear of our solutions and how to sell them. Basically they just throw you to the fire.
Loved the people I worked with
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 20, 2017
Work was steady, and simple. Hours of work sucked, the environment was nice, and the people were great. I enjoyed my time there overall. Can get hectic.
Cons
short breaks, the hours suck.
Lead Business Analyst, Salesforce, NY (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 6, 2016
Good learning place to be in but no balance between personal and professional life. Management is good but sets up very high targets and project estimates are very aggressive which imbalances the personal and professional life.
Pros
Good to learn, Free certifications and trainings.
Cons
High expectations and tight estimations which imbalances lives.
They have many customers and locations around the world
Senior Field Engineer (Current Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJuly 27, 2016
Review outstanding work orders.
contact customers and verify issues.
go to FedEx/UPS to ship parts and pickup parts
go to customers site or order appropriate part to effect repair for next day service.
when issue is corrected show customer the issue is corrected.
verify no further issue remain.
update work order
ship parts in system and prepare for shipment
continue to next work order/site

Assist fellow technicians with issues and work orders as needed.
Pros
good pay and bennifits and co van
Cons
have to work overtime and weekends and perform late night installs
Security and Compliance Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas/Richardson TXOctober 27, 2016
In 18 months managers changed 3 times. Constant turnover. Constant reorgs. People were fine but the processes and organization were incomplete and not tied together.
Pros
Lots of work from home.
Cons
Ever changing priorities.
Good
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAMarch 16, 2017
I was on a install team that was very knowledgeable. I was exposed to a new store and closed store environments. It gave me a different perspective on how retails can be
Great team, older facility
Senior Buyer (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMarch 21, 2017
Short time as a contractor, but the team I worked with was excellent. The manager had been there nearly two decades, but came back to lead the team and start anew.
Enjoyable, fun & great team.
Central Bridge Lead (Current Employee) –  Warrington, UKJanuary 23, 2017
Since starting with Fujitsu in 2011 I have thoroughly enjoyed working with all the team. There is a varied skill set and everyone pulls together to help.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fujitsu. Our community is ready to answer.