Fujitsu Employee Reviews

great place
Service Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Richardson, TXJuly 22, 2015
Topnotch place, with great people, EZ going, and a over all nice environment. Showing up on time and getting to work was a snap. Not over the top on security outside, but topnotch on all the computers. They offered plenty of comforts where I was working, plenty of work space and EZ trip to the brake room, or out side to get some air. Over all my time there was nice.
Nice company, bad management
Inventory Specialist/ Material Handler (Current Employee), Memphis, TNJune 11, 2015
I love the company and the co-workers. I just did not agree with the people chosen to be placed in higher positions. In my opinion, they were not fit for the job.
the work place is good overall
Network Engineer (Former Employee), Richardson TexasJune 5, 2015
Pros: good benifits
Cons: new management
Fujitsu is going thru massive Changes to move to a younger workforce. They are in the process of changing the culture. A new CEO is starting so I do not know where he will direct company.
Many of the New Management team Came from Manufacturing side of company and do not understand Services. So they are having to learn that things that work in Manufacturing need major changes to work in services and customer support.
Flexibilt hours, interesting, nice people, not micro-managed.
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAJune 2, 2015
Full support encouraging employees to get ahead. Very interesting to learn about multiple Fujitsu companies. Tools availalbe to expand product knowledge.
Long days, longer miles
Field Engineer III (Current Employee), Wichita, KSApril 23, 2015
Pros: Work my own schedule
Cons: Time off is far and few between.
I currently work on shift 24/7 with only one weekend off a month. Some days are lengthier than others, while some days can be sheer boredom. Needless to say, there is a ton of windshield time.
Laid back work environment
Quality Assurance Analyst (Current Employee), Richardson, TXApril 22, 2015
Pros: Flexible schedules, casual dress code, laid back work environment
Cons: Low wages, almost no opportunity for advancement, annoying micro management at times
Relaxed and laid back work environment with great people and some what flexible schedules.

Good place to get your foot in the door and gain experience but opportunity for advancement is rather low.
Good for independent workers
Platinum Consultant (Current Employee), Seattle, WAApril 19, 2015
Pros: independence
Cons: no advancement
Good if you don't need support from the parent company. If you want to advance the options are limited. You are expected to sell regardless of your title or responsibility.
Good Technical Environment
VP US Resource Management & Operations (Former Employee), Edison, NJApril 17, 2015
Pros: Good Benefits
Cons: Too much trave
Good environment for technical employees. Travel is required a lot and if not willing to travel, reach peaks where opportunities are scarce.
Fun place to work
Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Richardson TxApril 16, 2015
A great place to work mgrs. are not micro mgrs. very professional.Co workers are easy to work with. A typical day is business as usually.
Not on a growing path
Manager (Current Employee), Sunnyvale, CAApril 13, 2015
poor sales team but they are trying to change that. No job security at all. Constant layoffs every 3 months

But nice people and flexible work/life balance
Leading manufacturer of fiber optic transport equipment
Market Manager (Current Employee), Tacoma, WAApril 10, 2015
Fujitsu is a cutting edge manufacturer of fiber optic transport equipment that continually strives to be a leader in their industry. As a full time employee you can expect excellent benefits and a vibrant energetic culture.
GREAT JOB
Material Handler (Former Employee), Portland,OregonMarch 31, 2015
Pros: GREAT PAY, PEOPLE, BOSSES, COMPANY
Cons: IT CLOSED DOWN & RETURNED TO JAPAN
BESIDES USPS(PostOffice)was my FAVORITE job since living in Portland,A Material Handler(warehouse worker)in a cleanroom environment,EVERYTHING ABOUT THE COMPANY was GREAT(2nd to NONE)
Fantastic working culture
Project Manager Infrastructure Planning (Former Employee), NYMarch 27, 2015
I enjoyed working there. I was capable to play a key role in the team. I enhanced business development and management skills. I loved working in with wonderful creative people.
This is a very diverse company
Executive Assistant and Office Manager (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 23, 2015
They offer great work life balance and my co-workers are smart and wonderful group of people I have worked with for the past six years.
Truth
Service Desk Level 2 Supervisor (Former Employee), Richardson, TXMarch 19, 2015
Pros: cafeteria and co-workers
Cons: short lunches, no promotion, and no benefits, to much contracting for full time employess
I felt like my efforts that I contributed to this company was never acknowledge. I went above and beyond as an employee, coming early staying late. I was promised a promotion and to be converted from contractor to full time employee. That promise was never kept. This would be a last option to go back to this company.
It is a job.
Integration Technician (Former Employee), Plattsburgh, NYFebruary 28, 2015
It is a job. Not the best job. Not the worst job. No job is perfect. Fujitsu is no different. That is all. Each person's opinion will be different.
Customer Service (Former Employee), San Diego, CAFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: training
Cons: logistics
Assessed service status. Addressed local service issue. Assist as national service support. Document regional activities for routine reporting.
QA Manager (Former Employee), Sunnyvale, CAFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: excellent compensation
Cons: no telecommuting
Excellent Benefits and compensation (on the high end), latest Japanese hardware. Japanese culture, flexible work. No telecommuting, Close partnership with Oracle (Sun Microsystems), central to south Bay.
Summary
Senior Technical Consultant (Current Employee), naperville, ILFebruary 18, 2015
A typical day at work.What you Learned.Management.Your Co-workers.The hardest part of the job.A typical day at work.What you Learned.Management.Your Co-workers.The hardest part of the job.
Fun Relaxed work place
Escalation Support Specialist (Current Employee), Memphis, TNFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: relax work place
Cons: 1 hour lunches
Fun Relaxed work place

No room for growth

Long Term company

Everyone is friendly

Employees help each other

Only a few position available to advance to and without a pay increase