Fujitsu Employee Reviews

Good opportunity
Senior Client Executive (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 7, 2017
The Sr. Client Executive Role in the Business Applications and Services Business Unit was a competitive, well paying, opportunity.
The company culture was a bit callenged with a lack of US presence for our BU coupled with Executive and VP level turnover during my tenure which created uncertainty. I enjoyed the leadership while active and would recommend this to other prospects.
Pros
pay, benefits
Cons
Executive and leadership turnover, US presence, brand
Client Executive III (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAJuly 1, 2017
Fujitsu is a great place to work however, their brand tends to be a challenge that is difficult to overcome at time. My position was home based so my day typically started around 7am and went to 6pm. I traveled the local market drumming up business.
Enjoyed my 5 year experience, and learning about the Fujitsu company
Agent (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 30, 2017
Logging in and out of system with specific times.Taught to work two
computers and two systems as if one, culture very diverse, work could become overwhelming at times since the job required opening individual tickets and dispatching them quickly and efficiently to field engineers.
The work atmosphere was professional, and was truly a comfortable
enviormen.t
The most enjoyable part of the job was accomplishing my daily goals and working with teams, that were willing to help each other out in times of dire need.
Pros
Frequent events showing appreciation to employees
Cons
Being a contractor having to pay my own benefits
Micro-Management
Command Center Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXJune 27, 2017
Management tends to micro manage. The culture is very diverse. The hardest part of my work day is working while others sit and do nothing, and even though it has been brought up to the Manager, nothing is done.
Fujitsu is Good
Architect Designing Architecture for UI (Current Employee) –  Orrville, OHJune 26, 2017
Fujitsu is a good organization for Employers. However Growth perspective is lower. Recognition is not so great. Compensation once given is fixed for most of the time.
Pros
Initial Recognition and Pay is good
Cons
Growth is Low. Compensation is Fixed
choose not to review
Senior Manager, Consulting (Former Employee) –  virtualJune 20, 2017
I have nothing to say it's been too long to review this company. I don't know how they are operating today. When I was employed there it was a customer contract.
job description
Director of International Sales, HVAC Products (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, NJJune 8, 2017
The director of international sales job involved alot of traveling and developing relationships with clients. The other part of the job allowed me to have an at home office.
Great people and management
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 4, 2017
Great Contracting work and great people to work with , The management is great , the people are awesome life is good I wish to continue working with Fujitsu
Not the best place to work
Inside Pre-Sales Engineer (Current Employee) –  NortheastJune 4, 2017
fujitsu has been a disappointment. Despite good reviews I've not received a raise in five years. Looking elsewhere. Company direction constantly in flux. Some good folks there to work with, but continual turnover, particularly around management. Benefits good.
Pros
some good people to work with. Good benefits.
Cons
Company direction in constant flux. Rarely makes sales number. Lots of turnover.
Excellent company to work for, as long as overtime is acceptable
Electronics Technician II (Former Employee) –  Palm Bay, FLMay 30, 2017
When I started working at Fujitsu as a temporary through Kelly Services, other employees told me to plan on 10-hour days and 6 hours on Saturday. I didn't have a problem with that, as I had been unemployed long enough that I had some financial catch-up to do. I was there for more than 7 years, and would probably still be there if they hadn't closed the facility. Fujitsu did annual benefits surveys, comparing the company's benefits to those of other similar companies in the area, and made sure that Fujitsu benefits were better than any other. When Fujitsu turned 50 years old, a charter bus company was hired, and all employees spent the whole day at Sea World -- at company expense. Every year on the anniversary of Fujitsu's founding was Employee Appreciation Day, with plenty of free food and drink -- including steak -- and the rest of the day off, once all the speeches were done. Paid all day, as well. Performance was rewarded as well. When a given line exceeded expectations, the plant manager would give that line a Saturday party -- out of his own pocket. Innovations that cut costs and improved production earned $50, again out of the manager's pocket. Long hours, yes, but I'd go back to work there in a flash.
Its been a long time
IT Help desk technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 22, 2017
Worked as a contract tech in 2000. Was laid off during the IT lull, Was a great place to work, Did over night tech support of fuel system installs. was great
good working place
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 12, 2017
Fujitsu is a network communication company has been long time ago at Richardson, I was a contractor employee since August, 2015 till now as a campus security work for facility department ..............
Production Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 11, 2017
I don't have anything to say about this company. my manager is pretty laid back, though communication is far and out of reach. environment and sanitation is good.
Good place to work though archaic management culture
Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 10, 2017
Good work life balance. Management has best of intentions but limited by control from Japan. Struggling to shake off old-style hierarchical management culture and suffering from an aging workforce. Hard to retain younger employees. Older employees stay for the excellent benefits and reasonable security.
Pros
Big company benefits
Cons
Archaic culture, past glories a distant memory
good place to work and learn more
Role - BI Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 10, 2017
good place to work and learn more in the related fields. work culture is very nice and there is a good mix of different kinds of employees. management ensures to provide a healthy environment for employees to work and grow and conducts social events. work from home option at the required times helps a lot. exposure of being with people working for and in different environments /platforms, gives a chance to know and learn new things which might else be out of reach.
Working from home creates a great work life balance. Immediate boss is one of the best I have had in my career.
Project Analyst (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 3, 2017
Majority of managements lacks knowlege of managing cost and schedule on awarded projects leading to losses. While managing fields operations are competent, back office management virtually does not exist.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
healthcare
Work
Network Technician (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAApril 29, 2017
small work cubes
work your hours and get what you can done
juggle projects and deadlines
small or no training budget
constant upper management changes
Pros
Flex work schedule, great co-workers
Cons
At times very demanding, little to no training budget
Overall Good Company
Team Manager / Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXApril 27, 2017
I have been happy at Fujitsu, but feel that advancement opportunities are lacking. While the pay is acceptable raises are below what is required for cost of living adjustment.
Pros
Good training and management support
Cons
Compensation
A freindly work invirement with greate people
Desktop Technician (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAApril 26, 2017
The people are what make the job worth going to every day. We work to help one another to get job done no matter how big or small. Management tries to work with you to get what you need for your job and courier. They also ask and value your opinion on how to make things better
Pros
the people
Cons
I'm not there
deterioratting of appreciation of employees
Accounts Payable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sunnyvale, CAApril 24, 2017
Upper level has lot of politics.
Employees are favorites of managers and job base on favoritism.

Does not appreciate hard work , dedication or talent.
Pros
Japanese managers good treatment
Cons
upper management all with politics and favoritism of employees exist

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Fujitsu. Our community is ready to answer.