FULBRIGHT & JAWORSKI LLP

FULBRIGHT & JAWORSKI LLP Employee Reviews

Senior Technical Analyst (Current Employee), Houston, TXJune 6, 2013
A typical day includes routine admin tasks, handling assigned tasks, interim requests, issues handling/resolving.
I really enjoyed working here for the last 24 years.
Accounting Coordinator (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 25, 2012
I have had the priviledge to learn and experience many different accounting areas in my tenure at Fulbright & Jaworski LLP. I started as a young women being hired as a Petty Cashier. From that position I was promoted to the A/P area and then years later onto the A/R area . I currently hold the title of Accounting Coordinator which is a supervisory role. I supervise two to three workers in the A/R & A/P areas. I work hand and hand with the Accounting Manager to ensure department functionality. I also function as the go to person that will answer questions or resolve any problems. I have been fortunate to work with very efficient and conscience people. The hardest part of my job is having to leave it. The firm has decided to eliminate the accounting departments in all their local offices and centralize the functions to the main office in Houston, Texas.
Decent place to work
Floater Secretary (Former Employee), Austin, TXJune 7, 2012
Pros: some great co-workers; some not so great
Cons: some employees came late/left early, others came and left at their appointed time.
Overall a decent place to work. However, as a floater I was not able to schedule doctor's appointments when I needed only when I was not assiged to a particular desk.