Fulcrum Consulting

Fulcrum Consulting Employee Reviews

Great startup
Managing Consultant (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOJuly 9, 2014
Pros: free food, recreation, job satisfaction, culture
Cons: long and unpredictable hours and pay
Fulcrum was a great startup to go and work with clients all through the Midwest - we worked with small businesses, startups, and nonprofits to help solve issues with business strategy, operations, and marketing.

The management team and employees were very a very close knit group that enjoyed the work they did.

The hardest part of the job was the hours - frequent late nights and weekend were often required at short notice.

Hours aside, the best part was the genuine thanks that clients gave us for our efforts - it's nice to know you've made a difference.
Friendly enrivonment
Senior Analyst (Former Employee), Fairfield, CTFebruary 3, 2014
Main responsibilities - statistical analysis, modeling, ad-hoc reporting
Professional encouraging environment to work in
Visit Supervisor (Current Employee), Spokane WaDecember 9, 2013
Pros: everyone staff managment and clients are very congenial.
Cons: non medical but after 6 months a stipen
I have enoyed working at Fulcrum the children are the best part of my job. My co -workers are very supportive and helpful. Managment is very encouraging. Typical day at work is watching children interract with parents and as accurate as possible documentation of a visit with Non Custodial parents. The hardest part of the job would be a visit of more than 2 children and documenting several conversations in a room going on at the same time.
fun place to work
Bookkeeper (Current Employee), alabasterDecember 6, 2013
Pros: very friendly people
Cons: part time
dealing with a/p, a/r, banking and reconciling statements.

I have learnt a little about computers whilst listening to the conversations about what needs to be ordered for certain clients and how a new system will be installed.

I enjoy the atmosphere at work . its not all hard work sometimes we can just enjoy getting to know each other.
5 Star Rating
3rd Shift Operator (Former Employee), Little Canada, MNDecember 2, 2013
The best part of the job was the people and the work on a daily basis.
Productive and fun workplace
Partner/V.P. Finance (Former Employee), Chicago, ILSeptember 30, 2013
Pros: talented group of professionals
Cons: incredibly long work hours
Great management team and attitudes across the board. Extremely diverse.
One of the best places I've worked
Management Consultant (Former Employee), Minneapolis/St PaulSeptember 4, 2013
Pros: interesting work, strong sales team, national presence, good pay and benefits
They provided me with some of the best engagement work I've had responsibility for since joining the consulting industry over 18 years ago. Their management team is one of most open, friendly and hard working group of people I've met in the Minneapolis office. I'm currently on billing at a big 4 organization but would rejoin Fulcrum in a minute. I know that they have over 200 consultants in the twin cities alone and well over a 1,000 folks nationally as I have worked with a number of their folks in other locations.
Always something different
Managing Director (Current Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 13, 2012
Always a new challenge. Front office, middle office, back office, new business development. Always a chance to wear a different hat. Love the challange and the chance to improve process on so many levels. Really great!