Full Circle Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Hands-on work environment with an organized warehouse
Waste Management Recycling Analyst-Technician (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 14, 2012
A day at work at Full Circle Services was just like a day at any other workplace. I learned to use many tools in the process of the deconstruction of various electronics and sharpened my organizational skills in a warehouse environment. It was managed well and on a very personal level, my co-workers were all very genial and got along well together. The hardest part of the job was learning to work with my hands when i did not have much experience prior to this position doing so. The most enjoyable part of the job was also learning to work with my hands as I enjoy developing any skill set that I do not already possess and learning new things is my absolute favorite thing to do.
Assisting individuals with mental health disabilities accomplish the goals they set for themselves
Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Waterloo, IANovember 20, 2012
A fast paced community based work environment. Helping individuals worked toward accomplishing their goals was very rewarding.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
needing to be on call
Not a good company to work for
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXOctober 8, 2014
not a good company to work for, Owner is very unprofessional.
Unab le to get paid on time.