FULL TIME Employee Reviews

fun
Window Concept Designer/Manager (Former Employee) –  Manhattan, NYNovember 4, 2014
it was fine. i did my job an now im looking for another job. i like to work, keep myself busy. i have been manager, my boss and my co-workers still loves me. because im greate employee.
Pros
good comission
Cons
always hurry no break
Review Summary July 2007
Forensic Clinical Evaluator (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 11, 2014
My typical day at work is mixed-feeling with frustration and joy. Frustration because of the numbers of recidivisms; death rate to innocent citizens - inspite of the countermeasures - educational/beharioral cognitive treatment provided to them. My joy because I stayed focused, purposeful, diligent and unwavering integrity knowing that my efforts will save lives - so many people have changed their course.
It is goog to be faced with challenges for without which one cannot measure his/her success/achievement. It is equally hard to face those challenges but very refreshing to see a positive outcome. I'm sure that my shared personal experience along with valuable information with participants to choose instead of opening their mind, but to open their eyes to the astounding pleasures in the world brings me real treasures.
Pros
i do provide wow card to my staff for exceptional performance as incentive.
Cons
i rarely use write-ups. i tried to work around solving problems with stiff penalties.
fulll of gossiping women
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 19, 2014
Don't waste your time in Thornton, Colo. This company is about nothing but making money off the mentally ill. If your not part of the gossip culture you will be let go.
Pros
occasional free lunch
Cons
your locked in a small pharmacy, with a gossiping mean spirited bunch
Required full time committment
Field Geologist (Current Employee) –  Earlysville, VAApril 15, 2014
Poor communication from upper management over expectations for projects. Expected to travel a drop of hat and be on project for undetermined amounts of time. If you are young, want to travel, and have NO responsibilities, this is a great position for you. Requires great flexibility and patience.
Pros
great benefits, per diem pay when traveling on projects, flexible spending account
Cons
incompetent management, variable schedule, poor communication
Love to see my customer satisfies and happy
Part Time - Floor and phone sales (Current Employee) –  Hueneme CaliforniaFebruary 17, 2014
The typical day at my work place was to manage the store to be in a good shape and satisfied my customer as well the employees. This is my day to day basic. I been working with this company since I was in high school until now. I love working with this company because my boss was very generous and have taught me a lot not just the store wise but the live experience as well. I am now just had my second child and would like to find the jobs that not to require to be in the store for more than eight hours a days and attend all the meeting. I will be working for them as part time first and would like to find the part time jobs to help with all the bills around the house. Being the store manager is a big responsible. It require a lot of times. I would like to work from home and have time for my children and I think this job will fit with what I have offer like my other company. I have works with several company that are deal with a lot of people with different races and culture. The Uniquely Thai I work for is an awesome works as well. I get to speak Lao and Thai with the customers because they don't speak English and I feel happy to help them out. I know how difficult would be for those that don't speak English because I wasn't speak English as well. I came to USA when I was fourteen. I sometimes take my grand ma and my mom to Doctor and translate for them.

What would be the hardest part of my job? I would said sometimes I have to deal with the difficult customer. This is what I learned from the customer service is that the customer is always right. My boss would always tell us
  more... the employees that and always mention all of our income is from the customer so treat them right without the customer you wouldn't get pay. I love this statement he gave. He is he nicest boss I ever know. Love working for him but after two kids I think I will have to do part time because as I mention above that being the manager is require a lot of times and big responsible. I would like to focus on my children.  less
Pros
free treat once a day
Cons
not much benfit
Student
College Student (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COJune 17, 2013
Daily student stuff, but the challenge was there to allow me to excel at the education that I was given
Pros
b.s degree
Great employer
Disability Support Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 21, 2013
University of Rochester is a great employer and great instituion to evolve in professionally.
Bartender
Fire Keepers Casino Employee (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MIJanuary 12, 2013
I was a full-time bartender at Firekeepers Casino. I would like to return to work at Firekeepers as a bartender in the banquet department or be considered for any bartender position in the casino. I'm wlling to work any shift any day of the week. I really enjoyed my customers and my fellow employees. I have learned my lesson regarding any issues I had with management. I would like to come back and prove myself.