Fuller Theological Seminary Employee Reviews

Excellent Job Culture, Great Holiday Benefits
Project Assistant (Current Employee), Pasadena, CAFebruary 17, 2015
Pros: great holiday pay, superb management, good support
Cons: no room for advancement
I have worked at Fuller for 4 years and running. I love my coworkers and my bosses. They are incredible and inspiring. This is part of the reason why it is difficult to leave.

Unfortunately, I am over qualified for the jobs that I am asked to do. The pay is commensurate to what is expected, and the holidays (at least 12+ paid holidays) are unbeatable (We've had paid Fridays off during the summer for the past two years).

The most enjoyable part of my job is getting to know the students and faculty and interacting with them on a daily basis. This is also the hardest part of the job.
Largest evangelical seminary in the world
Library Assistant (Current Employee), Pasadena, CAMay 20, 2014
Fuller is, a the title suggests, the largest evangelical Christian seminary in the world. Now, given, that doesn't necessarily say much, when the field is as small as it is for graduate and post-graduate level theological education, but it is something. The seminary tries to encourage all of their employees, even a simple part-time, work-study library assistant like me, to do things to become, and/or stay healthy in all areas of life. The library is a relaxed place to work, and my direct manager is one of the better ones I have had the pleasure to work with. My co-workers are friendly and help each other when necessary/ possible, so the environment is pleasant.

The hardest part is the monotony factor, because it is literally doing the same thing day after day.

The best part of the job is the scheduling flexibility, since I am also a masters' student at Fuller.
Great co-worker environment
Coordinator for Crosscultural Placement (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAJanuary 4, 2013
Although this is a great institution with a great culture, the opportunities for advancement are not tangible nor available.
Fun place to work while studying there as well.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Pasadena, CAMay 24, 2012
Depends on the job you have, but I interacted with students on a daily basis and really enjoyed it.