Fullscreen Employee Reviews in United States

Incase if you don't know what fullscreen is, I'l be happy to extrapolate.
Filmmaker/Director (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIFebruary 26, 2016
Fullscreen is a company that pays you through YouTube. It adds advertisements to your videos. You get paid by how many clicks your ads get by your fans. It is a self employed job, you make videos anytime you want by being consistent to grow your channel and likely having more fans will earn you even more.
Pros
Self employed, fame.
Mobile doesn't seem to be organized
Mobile Developer (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 22, 2016
Over the past 3 weeks I've been switched through 3 different teams. I know who I "report" to, but I currently have no manager and take orders from multiple people. Perhaps the experience would be better if I lived in LA, but being in Chicago with a manager that doesn't want to manage has been difficult.

This situation came about after Fullscreen acquired StageBloc (now Fullscreen Direct) and it was decided that mobile at StageBloc would not be a focus (and thus the team was slimmed down and the extra mobile developers were moved to Fullscreen's team). Note that this decision came entirely from the top down and the actual developers weren't asked for what they thought about such a move (much less who was/was not moved). I'm sure if we worked together and people communicated more transparently we could have come to a better situation where everyone was satisfied.

I suggest any Mobile Developers to avoid Fullscreen until they figure out their management situation.

On the other hand I have nothing but good things to say about their Frontend team - the management there seems to be in good order.
Pros
Free flights to LA, some good people to work with
Cons
No notion of growth, bad management, not a tech company
Best of the MCNs
Director of Beauty & Fashion Partnerships (Current Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 7, 2015
The MCN space is pretty notoriously difficult from a work perspective: limited work/life balance, a very trying new space with a lack of education, and typical start-up pains. I believe Fullscreen is the best of the group in getting it done at the end of the day but there are struggles with confusing staffing situations, inadequate/understaffed support teams, and conflicts at the senior management level on what is best for the company. If they can figure this out and agree on the next step for Fullscreen, this would be an amazing workplace.
Pros
Free lunches, fun & friendly team, innovative space, lots of opportunities to learn
Cons
Unclear path to advancement, conflicts with management, understaffed support/production teams
Fullscreen Quality
Online Content Partner (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CaliforniaJune 20, 2015
A Third-Party network that provides Youtubers not only money, but benefits.

Things included are the following:
- Music Library
- T-Shirt Store
- Gorilla Campaign
- Video Captions

Overall a great company
Pros
Great Customer Service
Cons
Hard to earn money
Great People. Good experience, no advancement opportunities
ACCOUNT MANAGER/AD SALES & STRATEGY (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 8, 2015
I love the place, remote office, great clients, people, but I don't think there is any advancement opportunities for my role.
Pros
great people
Cons
Compensation vs hours
Fun Way to Make Money
Content Creator (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WANovember 25, 2013
Fullscreen is a great company to apply at if you are interested in making YouTube videos. I loved making videos and so I was able to earn money from doing something I loved (a great combination).
Pros
you're your own boss, the money you make it dependent on how hard you work
Cons
not a steady or reliable income depending on how well known you get
Try Fullscreen!
MomPulse Community Technology Manager (Former Employee) –  Culver City, CAMay 20, 2014
I first found about Fullscreen Inc. through a friend on YouTube and saw that she was a Partner. I thought wouldn't it be cool to greet and associate with other persons that love doing what they do best, and that is to create content that will inspire, make laugh, informational for others to watch. I saw a promotional apply link through her page and decided to go through and apply to the partnership program. I was accepted and couldn't be more happier. I really honestly loved and enjoyed interacting, collaborating with other creators/artist, but most of all helping others to achieve. I guess my personality and strengths shined through as they offered me a position working for a sub-network i was apart of called "MomPulse" a network that specialized in parenting, giving advice to other parents, kid related, family oriented etc. Working with the Fullscreen team was great! I loved every minute of it. Great Company to work with, staff and administrators were easy going and and able to work with. The best Part I would say is that you could tell everyone really enjoyed and loved what they do in each department of the company. Would I would recommend this company and or even being a Partner for them through YouTube. They are awesome!