Fullscreen

Fullscreen Employee Reviews

Great People. Good experience, no advancement opportunities
ACCOUNT MANAGER/AD SALES & STRATEGY (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJune 8, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: Compensation vs hours
I love the place, remote office, great clients, people, but I don't think there is any advancement opportunities for my role.
Try Fullscreen!
MomPulse Community Technology Manager (Former Employee), Culver City, CAMay 20, 2014
I first found about Fullscreen Inc. through a friend on YouTube and saw that she was a Partner. I thought wouldn't it be cool to greet and associate with other persons that love doing what they do best, and that is to create content that will inspire, make laugh, informational for others to watch. I saw a promotional apply link through her page and decided to go through and apply to the partnership program. I was accepted and couldn't be more happier. I really honestly loved and enjoyed interacting, collaborating with other creators/artist, but most of all helping others to achieve. I guess my personality and strengths shined through as they offered me a position working for a sub-network i was apart of called "MomPulse" a network that specialized in parenting, giving advice to other parents, kid related, family oriented etc. Working with the Fullscreen team was great! I loved every minute of it. Great Company to work with, staff and administrators were easy going and and able to work with. The best Part I would say is that you could tell everyone really enjoyed and loved what they do in each department of the company. Would I would recommend this company and or even being a Partner for them through YouTube. They are awesome!
Fun Way to Make Money
Content Creator (Former Employee), Olympia, WANovember 25, 2013
Pros: you're your own boss, the money you make it dependent on how hard you work
Cons: not a steady or reliable income depending on how well known you get
Fullscreen is a great company to apply at if you are interested in making YouTube videos. I loved making videos and so I was able to earn money from doing something I loved (a great combination).