Fulton County, GA Employee Reviews

I enjoyed working there.
Trust Accountant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 24, 2017
Enjoyed working at Fulton County, Atlanta, Ga. In my 20 year stay at the county, I worked in three departments , Finance Department 10 years, Tax Commission 8 years and Clerk of Superior Court 2 years. I enjoyed working in all of these department in an accounting capacity, and learned how each department worked within the County.
Pros
Always worked with a good group of people.
Cons
non
Horrible atmosphere to work in
Ryan White clinic (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 15, 2016
Unprofessional leadership. Poor wages with no room for advancement. They put unqualified people in positions because they are friends with them. Staff would have to put up with clients rudeness and threats without leadership or administration doing anything about it. Clients were allowed to curse at us and threatening us & were still allowed to be seen in the clinic. Poor morale. Yes, our sick/vacation time was great, but they make you feel guilty for requesting time off. Shameful.
Pros
Some of the staff are nice
Cons
Horrible management
Avoid this hellhole
Analyst (Former Employee) –  AtlantaNovember 30, 2016
Soul killing place where incompetence and dishonesty are rewarded and innovation and competence are punished. Managers are more concerned about their egos than getting work done. Management refuses to ever provide training but then blames employees for not being trained.
Pros
You get lots of vacation and sick time but they will nickel and dime you for it, there are some nice people who work there
Cons
Horrible culture, management does not care about employees, no possibility for raises, have to work downtown in a crime ridden area with frequent car break ins
Fulton county nice place to work, management was no so great
Food Nutrition (Former Employee) –  Camp Creek Middle SchoolSeptember 3, 2016
I love working for Fulton County, good benefits, flexible hours fun, energetic, the kids keep you on yr toes,but management wast like a drill sargent, an it was'not that nessary.
Pros
Free food save lot of money on lunch
Cons
Only work 3/12 hours a day an at that time I needed more
Welcome to Fulton County
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 14, 2013
People kept saying that to me whenever I complained about the work environment. Caveat Emptor.