Fulton County District Attorney's Office Employee Reviews

Avoid like the plague!!!!!!
Att (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 2, 2017
On the positive side, It is a good place to get trial experience and the attorneys and staff are amazing. BUT the management bullies and is verbally abusive! There is total lack of autonomy even for the supervisors. Although they pay well the money is not worth it. Avoid like the plague!
Pros
Compensation
Cons
Emotionally abusive and exhausting!
Great place to get your feet wet...
Director (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 27, 2017
This office has amazing opportunities to network with people of influence, however you should limit your time here due to mental and emotional fatigue.
Fast-paced learning environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 30, 2016
This internship provided me with a great learning experience with a great team of people.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the attorney's and going to court.
Good Place to Work
Worker (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 15, 2016
Busy. A Good place to work. Downtown Atlanta has a lot to offer. The city is always moving. I never had a problem. A lot to look at. Its very pretty in the summer.
Productive and fun place to work with individuals who care about the community
Assistant District Attorney (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 20, 2016
A typical day at work includes a 10+ hour day, at least half of which were spent in the courtroom on a near daily basis. Learned how to successfully prepare and try cases before a jury as well as a judge (jury trials and bench trials). Learned to manage thousands of cases at one time, inclusive of maintaining working relationships with various law enforcement agencies on all levels (Homeland Security, FBI, Secret Service, DEA, and local law enforcement agencies). Learned to maintain communication with hundreds if not thousands of crime victims, establish great working relationships with fellow attorneys and the numerous judges. Management was generally great, with a few exceptions. My fellow assistant district attorneys, support staff, paralegals, and other co-workers were great to work with. The hardest part of the job was taking into account all of the factors that went into many of the serious criminal matters I handled, inclusive of the impact on the victims and the community.
The most enjoyable part of my job was punishing and putting dangerous criminals away, and helping victims recover and continue on with life, regardless of the circumstances.
Pros
Helping the community and the victims of crime
Cons
Long hours for little pay
Great Environment with room to grow.
Legal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 15, 2015
Challenging and fast paste environment. Work is never the same.
We are very diversified. Hours are long but we are helping the city of Atlanta and the people so the good out weights the bad. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company.
Great and fulfilling work
VICTIM WITNESS ADVOCATE (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 26, 2014
The work that is done is very fulfilling and challenging. There are a variety of different trials and victims with which I help every day. This job makes you grateful for what you have. There is no room for advancement past this position besides one supervisor position. This position requires at least a master's degree.
Fast paced work environment, friendly colleagues, and an opportunity to gain useful litigation experience.
Legal Extern (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 19, 2014
It is a great work environment where all colleagues are friendly and helpful. Work is always varied and interesting.
Hard Working People
Legal Secretary (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAFebruary 15, 2013
Challenging job. Excellent team to work with. My typical day work would consist of me faxing, filing, answering the phone. Making reports and keeping up with the 911 request. The hardest part of my job is dealing with my supervisor. The enjoyable part of my job is my coworkers. They are the best!