Fulton Financial Corporation

Fulton Financial Corporation Employee Reviews

Work environment is challenging. Poor work life balance.
Senior Manager of Vendor Risk Management (Current Employee), Lancaster, PAJune 24, 2015
Typical day is usually putting out fires due to poor management planning. I management a small department that is understaffed and has difficulty meeting management's expectations.
Fulton bank
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Lancaster, PAJune 23, 2015
Good company to work for, but monetary compensation is no virtue. Sales are a large part of the role but there's no incentive to sell.
Good company
CSR (Current Employee), Lancaster paApril 19, 2015
Pros: benefits package is great compared to most companies.
Cons: management, never enough staff, can be stressful during very high call volumes
Typical day at FFC taking phone calls assisting with loans, mortgages, customer account concerns. providing assistance with branches, transfer to other depts, calling customers back.
Poor management
Scanning/indexing specialist (Former Employee), penn squareApril 8, 2015
Pros: Medical benefits
Cons: if they don't like you, you're out!!!
i worked there for 8 years and loved my job!
The management in FFA was too clicky!
My immediate co-workers were awesome, but management lacked team work and knowledge of their departments! People leave and their work gets pushed onto the remaining employees.
Benefits are great, management not so much!
Treats me like family
Bank Teller (Current Employee), West Lawn, PAMarch 3, 2015
Pros: co-workers, management, corporate culture, hours, flexibility, customers
Fulton Bank has been an amazing company to work for over the past 5 years. Through my experience, I have expanded my knowledge about compliance, confidentiality, professionalism, and corporate culture. I love the people I work with and the customers I have the pleasure of serving on a daily basis. A typical day at work consists of managing a cash drawer, processing transactions, using critical thinking and analytic skills to resolve issues, working in a fast paced environment, and much more.
Great Company
Self-Audit Specialist (Current Employee), Lancaster, PAFebruary 23, 2015
If you want to climb up the ladder and work with great people FFC is a great company to work for.

Most employees are long term employees who have worked their way into management. The company is very focused on providing good internal and external customer service.
Overall great learning experience
Bank Teller (Current Employee), Pitman, NJFebruary 16, 2015
Prepares you for all different job tasks and skills. Learned something new everyday. Made great new relationships with customers as well as employees that will last a life time.
Very productive work space, customer orientated and fun
Floating Teller (Current Employee), Lancaster, PAFebruary 5, 2015
On a typical day you go about the normal opening and house keeping procedures before opening. Throughout the day you help customer and a lot of it involves effective communication and problem solving. At times it proves to be a very challenging job but that only makes it all the more fun.
An okay job, nothing great
CSR (Former Employee), South JerseySeptember 2, 2014
Training lacked, had to learn most things on my own. Co-workers were ok. The best thing about the job was helping customers. Management wasn't really supportive. If they didn't like you, they'd make it clear. Either really busy or slow.
Look elsewhere!
ffv (Current Employee), ffcAugust 4, 2014
Pros: nothing
Cons: horrible pay, freezing building and mean grumpy people
They claim to focus on training yet you train yourself in a into the fire method. Management says nothing but then out of nowhere wants to nit pick about issues stemming from months ago. No real dress code policy yet they will give you a hard time about what you wear
Great place to start a career
Appraisal Project Analyst, Officer of the Bank (Current Employee), Lancaster, PAJuly 8, 2014
A lot of training available. Good place to start on a career path.
very abusive work enviroment
part time teller (Former Employee), washington township NJAugust 7, 2013
Cons: overworked and co-workers trying to take advantage of "part-timers"
Although the training program was excellent, it did not prepare me for the very unpleasant working conditions. I have 37 years experience in the banking industry, and i have never worked in a bank that was so combative. The head teller has OCD to the point that you cant breath, but yet does nothing all day. Backstabbing was a daily activity also. I resigned after 6 weeks.
smaller company
Senior Commercial Credit Analyst (Former Employee), Harrisburg, PAJuly 21, 2013
Pros: very client-focused
Cons: pay is very low
This being a smaller bank, I was exposed to many areas of the organization and was even able to participate in 'extra-curricular' activities

Very client-focused, systems in place allowed employees to be more productive compared to others that I have worked with

Management is very in tune with career development

work-life balance is great here
ENTHUSIATIC
BANK TELLER (Former Employee), Wilmington, DEMarch 14, 2013
LIKE TEAM WORK TO REACH GOALS
VERY HELPFUL SUPERVISOR
MOST ENJOYABLE PART IS KEEP MY SELF BUSY HELPING CUSTOMER
Gain work experience with a more progressive bank.
Teller (Current Employee), Harrisburg locationAugust 27, 2012
Pros: nice lower level coworkers because they are in the same predicament trying to get out.
Cons: terrible management at all levels, corporate seems to care but you don't see or hear from them after orientation.
This branch is filled with many people who have no idea how to manage. Young teller supervisor fresh out of high school trying to supervise more experienced team members. unsuccessfully. No communication skills. Manager does not value college educations but sticks with whatever teller supervisor demands of employees. Not the best place to work and pay is not good either. Makes exceptions for certain customers but not others, lots and lots of favoritism and CSR rep does ABSOLUTELY nothing but play on her cell all day long.

April 11, 2013

I worked there when they used to be Columbia Bank. Very unremarkable place and favoritism even then. Lousy pay and poor benefits. Worked in a different location though, we had loads of fun there, at least we had a colorful team , but eventually left , at the time was making $10 hr as a teller.

Nice co-workers
Item Processing Supervisor (Former Employee), Mantua, NJJune 20, 2012
Pros: co-workers
Cons: management
I enjoyed the work I did on a daily basis, but when new management took over work became very difficult to deal with.
Old style bank
Loan Review Officer (Former Employee), Doylestown, PAMay 23, 2012
Pros: casual feeling
Cons: lack of traing
This was a country bank. It is not agressive and active except in its home location